[Guide][GSI] How to flash GSIs on Nokia 3.2 (00WW)

Search This thread

s3tupw1zard

Jan 17, 2018
Hi,
I've packed the Firmware (without system.img) into a 7z file for flashing GSI easier.

**DISCLAIMER**
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
**DISCLAIMER**

Step-by-Step Guide:
1. Download and unpack the nokia_3.2_october_gsi_base.7z file anywhere on your computer. And reboot to bootloader mode (i think you already unlocked your bootloader)
2. Go ahead and first execute flash-all.bat and then flash-magisk-nodm.bat. Thats because for having the October 2019 firmware on your device, because the magisk patched image file is from October firmware and has removed the AVB/DM-Verity parameter.
3. Download any GSI ROM you want, but best is if you use a GSI with GApps included, because you can't flash GApps manually. (I've got a TWRP Port but you could brick your device and you can't flash anything to system with it, so it simply useless)
I can recommend Havoc OS from ExpressLuke GSI. (It now has GApps included)
4. After unpacked the xz file just flash it with 'fastboot flash system GSI_ROM_FILE_NAME_HERE.img'
5 Reboot and Done!

Downloads

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NxEMAOZvEvx8Nw0qsw9_1jaEC4UYS-fu

How to unlock Bootloader:
How to Unlock the Bootloader of the Nokia 3.2
Step 1 – Enable OEM unlocking

You need to enable OEM unlocking, which can be done by enabling the developer settings on your device. To do so, go to Settings, About phone and repeatedly tap Build number. Developer options will then be added to your system settings, where you can then enable OEM unlocking.

Step 2 – Unlock your phone

Set up adb, reboot into your bootloader and run the following command. Yes, it’s really that simple!

fastboot oem unlock

You can reboot into the bootloader by switching on USB debugging, setting up adb and fastboot and typing “adb reboot bootloader”. Alternatively, you can hold volume down and the power button to boot up your device. USB debugging is also located under the developer options.
Source: https://www.xda-developers.com/oneplus-6t-unlock-bootloader-root/

No0bGuy

May 7, 2017
Btw is it safe to downgrade?

Stupid question but as i had told u that im on latest January update is it necessary to just flash an old update to get things working?

Cant u plz provide me a patched boot.img based on latest January update?
Plus which GSI rom u have used and find it better ? (In battery and stability). .what were the bugs ?

s3tupw1zard

Jan 17, 2018
If you want to flash gsi just downgrade your firmware using the pack I've created. Because I don't have boot img file from January 2020 firmware

s3tupw1zard

Jan 17, 2018
GSI is a Generic System Image that could be from Google itself or from Custom ROM developers like LineageOS. The GSIs use drivers from manufacturers. Any devices that support project Treble (GSI support) have the drivers for dealing with a GSI image and Adapting the Android version to your device.

yashinodon

Dec 22, 2015
Mandaluyong City
Google Pixel 4a
Hi,
I've packed the Firmware (without system.img) into a 7z file for flashing GSI easier.

**DISCLAIMER**
* I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
**DISCLAIMER**

Step-by-Step Guide:
1. Download and unpack the nokia_3.2_october_gsi_base.7z file anywhere on your computer. And reboot to bootloader mode (i think you already unlocked your bootloader)
2. Go ahead and first execute flash-all.bat and then flash-magisk-nodm.bat. Thats because for having the October 2019 firmware on your device, because the magisk patched image file is from October firmware and has removed the AVB/DM-Verity parameter.
3. Download any GSI ROM you want, but best is if you use a GSI with GApps included, because you can't flash GApps manually. (I've got a TWRP Port but you could brick your device and you can't flash anything to system with it, so it simply useless)
4. After unpacked the xz file just flash it with 'fastboot flash system GSI_ROM_FILE_NAME_HERE.img'
5 Reboot and Done!

Downloads

You need to enable OEM unlocking, which can be done by enabling the developer settings on your device. To do so, go to Settings, About phone and repeatedly tap Build number. Developer options will then be added to your system settings, where you can then enable OEM unlocking.

Set up adb, reboot into your bootloader and run the following command. Yes, it’s really that simple!

fastboot oem unlock

You can reboot into the bootloader by switching on USB debugging, setting up adb and fastboot and typing “adb reboot bootloader”. Alternatively, you can hold volume down and the power button to boot up your device. USB debugging is also located under the developer options.

File is in trash xd

MKashifSajjad

Jul 30, 2014
Lahore Cantt
Google Pixel 5
POCO M3
Hi,

**DISCLAIMER**
**DISCLAIMER**

Step-by-Step Guide:
5 Reboot and Done!

Downloads

fastboot oem unlock

The file is trashed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200615-072338.jpg
    Screenshot_20200615-072338.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 180

RubenGreg

Oct 16, 2019
Can anyone with a lineageos or AOSP/Phhusson GSI confirm what is working and what is not working?

WIFI
RIL (SIMcard)
GPS

Thanks

guero.lurias

Dec 27, 2018
Mesa
Hi,

**DISCLAIMER**
**DISCLAIMER**

Step-by-Step Guide:
5 Reboot and Done!

Downloads

fastboot oem unlock

YO DUDE LINK IS EMPTY