Here you can find how to build basic custom rom for samsung devices!
This tutorial is based using CRB kitchen. All credits going to @MrWaehere
I am not responsible if this bricks your phone or causes thermonuclear war and ends the world as we know it. You have been warned.
What is Android Kitchen?
• Basically a Tool which helps you customize the shipped ROM's, or modify custom ROMs for the features you like.
This tutorial is specially for:
• Newcomers to the world of Android.
• People who want to create their own custom ROM's but unable to do so as it is going over the head.
• People who did not had any encounters with Programming.
• Windows 64-bit Platform.
• .NET Framework 4.7.2.
• Java (JDK) for APK-Tool.
• WSL 2 NOTE! If you don't know how to enable, follow this.
WSL - Case sensitive
• Some versions of Windows do not support case sensitive. You can test it in CRB -> Settings -> Test WSL.
• Run CRB as Administrator.
• Note: some devices also require this step.
Download your choosed Samsung Device firmware
• Samsung Firmwares.
Starting with the kitchen
• Extract downloaded CRB kitchen and open CRBuilder.exe.
• Click extract button and let's create first work enviroment.
• Type your project name.
• After creating work enviroment, select firmware you downloaded before.
• After extraction finished, you can move on!
Disabling Force Encryption
NOTE! You need to disable encryption, to bypass force going to Download mode.
• Click on Kernel tools button.
• Press Disable DM-VerityForceEnc..
Deknoxing and Debloating Automatically
• Click on Tools button.
• Press Remove Knox button to Deknox NOTE! You can edit Deknoxing list, navigate to CRB folder, then navigate to templates/knox_list.txt and edit to your dependencies.
• Press Fast Debloat button to Debloat NOTE! You can edit Debloating list, navigate to CRB folder, then navigate to templates/fast_debloat.txt and edit to your dependencies.
• Click on Editor button.
• Generate Updater-script NOTE! You don't need to generate Updater-script while using raw images method, it will generate automatically.
• After generating Updater-script, you can edit it to your dependencies by pressing Edit - Updater-Script.
• Click on APK button.
• Press Debloater.
• Wait a while till tool will load apk files, then you can debloat to your dependencies.
• Click on Build button.
• Then you need to choose method NOTE! Highly recommended to use Raw Images method for Newcomers, unless you know what you're doing.