[GUIDE] How to bypass safteynet & use apps that block rooted devices!

Search This thread

$!ngh

Nov 29, 2013
Hey! I found an app that helps you hide your root access from apps so you can use the apps in a rooted device, I was looking for a way to use snapchat on my Htc One M7 from last week or so. I tried alot of methods Magisk was one of them but as the Htc doesn't have a kernel compatible to magisk (No Mount namespace), So the magisk didn't worked for me either.

Here's the yotube link that i found & worked for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHtPTIoKRkk

Name of the app is "rootswitch"

Here's the direct download link for the app - http://www.mediafire.com/file/23586xv7yf931nx/RootSwitch-1.2.9.apk
(But please help the maker of the video to earn a bit through his ads, Use the link from his video instead)

I am not the maker or author of the video nor of the application. I just wanted to share cause it worked for me hopefully it can help many others as well :)

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
Or you could just log in snap chat before you root. Then root and make a tibu backup. This is how I have it working. No need for extra software that claims to do something.

$!ngh

Nov 29, 2013
Or you could just log in snap chat before you root. Then root and make a tibu backup. This is how I have it working. No need for extra software that claims to do something.

My phone was alreadg rooted n all of sudden sc stopped working, So there can be scenario like this for those this could be helpful :)

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
My phone was alreadg rooted n all of sudden sc stopped working, So there can be scenario like this for those this could be helpful :)
Been running it this way for almost a year, and never had an issue but then again snap chat is not really stable on Android anyway. We get the short end of the stick compared to its IOS better half. But I only use it for my kids so not a big issue.