[GUIDE] How to Change Boot Logo (Splash Screen) for Snapdragon Devices (splash.img)

Search This thread

sebastianrameshs s

Nov 29, 2022
HI, I am new to this concept. I want to know some information about spalsh. image in developing boards. Can anyone explain how to make this application (tool ) for creating splash.image to flash on the custom board.

Brilliant tutorial that you've made, here. I've attached the splash image for a Google Pixel 4a 5G (bramble) :)
Hi, can you please make a tool for unpacking my Oneplus Nord CE 5G's splash.img?

Thank you
Hello, you can see my splash from Realme 5. If you can, make a tool for it to make your logo.

Requesting for Xiaomi Redmi 10C
Is this project still alive? The last post by GokulNC was back in 2018, in any thread.
In case it is:
Manufacturer: Google
Device: Pixel 4a

EDIT: Arghhh... Maybe that wont work. Had a look at the contents, and it was ALL 0's But I dont think I will spend further time on it, until I know its going to go somewhere.
Hi, can u please make a tool for Asus ROG Phone 5s ?? Here's my boot splash. thank you ^^
Redmi k40s/poco f4 (munch)
Poco M2 pro (gram)
Btw why is it so big?
Hey guys,

iam new here. I have actually a android screen in my mercedes c-class w205. I want to create this bootlogo (PNG 1929x720). i dont have any idea but it seems that i have to creat for this a splash.img? Could you explain me what i can do to make this?

greetings

View attachment 5710997
Nowadays the splash is kept as part of the bootloader, and even if that was not a problem, this project is still dead.

habibffplg

Dec 31, 2022
Request Splash File For Xiaomi Poco M3 (Citrus)
this file for xiaomi poco m3 (citrus}.
pls make this quick as possible because i want to customize quickly.

Attachments

• splash[1].img
    32 MB · Views: 14

SAB236

Feb 12, 2023
I dont have a tool for my Redmi Note 11 (NFC) i also have a custom rom

here is my splash img

Mango256

Sep 28, 2021
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Request for Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro
I have both splash and logo partitions in my /dev dir and i don't know which one is right? so i just sent both :)

Attachments

• splash.img
    32.6 MB · Views: 0
  • logo.img
    64 MB · Views: 3

Top Liked Posts