[GUIDE] How To Fix The "Unknown" Caller ID Issue With "4G Calling" Enabled

Search This thread

akaloith

Dec 24, 2006
Then it's either not connected to the device or something else is wrong. Sorry, but can't really help as it has been a while since I had to apply that kind of fix.
it needed this driver to work
I fixed it, i did those:

volte vodafone greece:

launch it
su (Grant in magisk)
setprop sys.usb.config diag,serial_cdev,rmnet,adb

connect your device to the PC via USB cable
launch QPST and start PDC, Select your device from the drop-down menu
Greece-VoLTE-Vodafone
setselectedconfig > sub0 & sub1
activate

Reactions: pnin and Master One

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is what I had to do to fix the Unknown caller ID issue with 4G Calling enabled in the respective SIM settings:

Installed QPST Tool on my computer.

With USB debugging enabled in Developer Settings and Magisk for root access, enabled DIAG mode using adb:
    Code:
    $ adb shell
    surya:/ $ su
    surya:/ # setprop sys.usb.config diag,serial_cdev,rmnet,adb

In QPST >> PDC activated the respective profile for Sub0 and Sub1 and removed the originally automatically chosen profile (otherwise it kept reversing the desired setting on reboot).

Checked status with *#*#INFO#*#*.
    Then it's either not connected to the device or something else is wrong. Sorry, but can't really help as it has been a while since I had to apply that kind of fix.
    it needed this driver to work
    I fixed it, i did those:

volte vodafone greece:

launch it
    su (Grant in magisk)
    setprop sys.usb.config diag,serial_cdev,rmnet,adb

connect your device to the PC via USB cable
    launch QPST and start PDC, Select your device from the drop-down menu
    Greece-VoLTE-Vodafone
    setselectedconfig > sub0 & sub1
    activate
    Hi, I have switched my profiles on my Mi 8 to DT_Greece to activate VoWiFi and deleted the original ROW_Commercial profile.
    Whenever a call is getting through VoWiFi or VoLTE i still get unknown caller ID.
    Do you perhaps have any other idea to fix that?
    You may want to try another profile in that case, as there is no other way to solve this.
    Aah really? That sux :( Ι've tried more than the half configs listed and only DT_greece seems to enabling VoWiFi for Vodafone Greece carrier :(
    Indeed, sucks if not working, but I have no other idea. Try the second half of configs as well, maybe there is one that just works with your carrier.