11. Don’t post with the intention of selling something.
- Don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and to offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar / substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
- Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software or commercial services, unless you’re posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com.
- Encouraging members to participate in forum activities on other phone related sites is prohibited.
- Off-site downloads are permitted if the site is non-commercial and does not require registration.
- Off-site downloads from sites requiring registration are NOT encouraged but may be permitted if both of the following conditions are met:
A) The site belongs to a member of XDA-Developers with at least 1500 posts and 2 years membership, who actively maintains an XDA-Developers support thread(s) / posts, related to the download.
B) The site is a relatively small, personal website without commercial advertising / links (i.e. not a competitor forum-based site with purposes and aims similar to those of XDA-Developers.com.)
13. Advertising and Income Generation
Commercial advertising, advertising referral links, pay-per-click links, all forms of crypto-mining and other income generating methods are forbidden. Do not use XDA-Developers as a means to make money.
fastboot oem dm-verity [md5_of_your_device_serial_number] fastboot flash aboot D1C-emmc_appsboot.mbn fastboot reboot-bootloader fastboot oem dm-verity [md5_of_your_device_serial_number]
fastboot oem dm-verity 5f47b9a8dc1da1873c12945cf806691e fastboot flash aboot D1C-emmc_appsboot.mbn fastboot reboot-bootloader fastboot oem dm-verity 5f47b9a8dc1da1873c12945cf806691e
fastboot flash sbl1 D1C-0-558B-sbl1.mbn fastboot flash keymaster D1C-0-558B-keymaster.mbn fastboot flash devcfg D1C-0-558B-devcfg.mbn fastboot flash cmnlib64 D1C-0-558B-cmnlib64.mbn fastboot flash rpm D1C-0-558B-rpm.mbn fastboot flash tz D1C-0-558B-tz.mbn fastboot flash cmnlib D1C-0-558B-cmnlib.mbn fastboot flash modem D1C-0-558B-NON-HLOS.bin fastboot flash dsp D1C-0-558B-adspso.bin fastboot flash default_nv D1C-0-558B-NV-default.mbn fastboot flash persist D1C-0-558B-00WW-persist.img fastboot flash hwcfg D1C-0-558B-hwcfg.img fastboot flash mdtp D1C-0-558B-00WW-mdtp.img fastboot flash systeminfo fver fastboot flash sec D1C-0-558B-sec.dat fastboot flash cda PLE-00WW-013-cda.img
fastboot-android oem dm-verity (your_serial_number's_md5_checksum)
To Nokia 7 and 8 Users, You may want to read this topic: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3729396
.\fastboot-android flash recovery E:\recovery.img
You can install the Materialized Theme for TWRP to get English interface from https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/themes/theme-twrp-materialised-dark-light-play-t2915584 by @z31s1g
10. After your phone rooted, you can reboot your phone. DO NOT INSTALL ANY OTA UPDATES OR YOUR PHONE WILL GET STUCK AT STOCK RECOVERY, but I’ll recommend you to disable automatic update in settings.
Let me start by thanking you Sltushar. You are very attentive and helpful.
But one would have to unroot before updating right? You see i have this nagging system update notification for January security patch, so I'm looking for a way to unroot, flash stock recovery, update..... Flash custom recovery and root again without losing my data or having to go through reinstalling applications. Is there some way to do all that?