fastboot flash system image_name.img
fastboot flash super image_name.img
i tried both, and they're plenty of bugs, so not advised for daily driver... best to stay with xiaomi.eu or miuimix, the gsis are still not flashable with twrp but only with fastbootd method, so if u install a gsi rom that hasn't got gapps, u can't install it, no root, nothing.
Hello,Tired of MIUI , huh?
Well, don't worry , i will explain to you now how to flash a GSI Rom.
GSI (Generic System Images) are Universal Custom ROM's , meant to work on 99% of all available devices.
Do keep in mind however : one wrong move and you brick , and i am not responsable if you do so
WARNING : Since GSI isn't specifically made for Mi 11 , you might encounter bugs.
With that out of the way , let's begin!
1) ADB and Fastboot installed on your PC
2) An ARM64 A/B GSI Rom (Grab whichever one you like) : https://github.com/phhusson/treble_experimentations/wiki/Generic-System-Image-(GSI)-list
IMPORTANT : Make sure the GSI you selected can boot without permissiver!
3) Vbmeta image : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GSFksutw5l4hKdNbfrySft3tSXW0q3f5/view?usp=sharing
4) Mi 11 with Unlocked bootloader
5) Half a brain
Got all of that? Let's begin!
1) Put your Xiaomi Mi 11 phone into fastboot
2) Type this : "fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta" and then drag and drop your vbmeta.img (this will flash the vbmeta and disable verification)
3) Then , type : "fastboot reboot fastboot" and press enter
4) You should now see "FASTBOOTD" instead of "FASTBOOT" on your screen
5) Now, type : "fastboot flash system" and then drag and drop your GSI .img
6) Type "fastboot reboot recovery"
7) Now, using MIUI Recovery wipe all your data
8) Reboot and pray it works
That's it, you've now escaped MIUI Jail!
If i helped you , feel free to buy me some coffee : https://www.paypal.me/rarm5g