How To Guide [GUIDE] HOW TO INSTALL GSI CUSTOM ROMS ON REDMI NOTE 10 5G/POCO M3 PRO 5G

Search This thread

brian00009

Mar 29, 2022
it's possible. simply disabling miui optimizations. into app propreties select no limitation. so they will use max ram available. another trick is change scheduler to performance (u can find into battery section). i can see any aggressive ram management on miui. my free ram average wirh balanced profile averege is 1.7G. is good. disabling all limitations and enable performance mode risk to slow down the system. and reduce battery duration
still not working bro.. looks like gsi is the only option :<

shi-no_tenshi

Mar 4, 2019
Hello, has anyone tried to flash an update for pixel experience GSI? Is this possible to do without losing data?

skm_1

Apr 20, 2018
Hello, has anyone tried to flash an update for pixel experience GSI? Is this possible to do without losing data?
I haven't had any trouble updating Pixel Experience. I think I've done it four or five times. Most recently I updated from PixelExperience_arm64-ab-12.0-20220226-UNOFFICIAL to PixelExperience_arm64-ab-12.1-20220322-UNOFFICIAL and it worked fine - all apps and data intact.

AriesLinux

Feb 22, 2022
it's possible. simply disabling miui optimizations. into app propreties select no limitation. so they will use max ram available. another trick is change scheduler to performance (u can find into battery section). i can see any aggressive ram management on miui. my free ram average wirh balanced profile averege is 1.7G. is good. disabling all limitations and enable performance mode risk to slow down the system. and reduce battery duration
correct.have a big problem.Why did I flash this gsi image into it and he couldn't start it. It just rebooted to fastboot. The same is true for re-flashing.I followed the steps.but why did he finally go back to fastboot

shi-no_tenshi

Mar 4, 2019
I haven't had any trouble updating Pixel Experience. I think I've done it four or five times. Most recently I updated from PixelExperience_arm64-ab-12.0-20220226-UNOFFICIAL to PixelExperience_arm64-ab-12.1-20220322-UNOFFICIAL and it worked fine - all apps and data intact.
Can confirm. I did it today without having to use any other command. Just flash it with fastboot
Code:
fastboot flash system gsi.img

brian00009

Mar 29, 2022
Hello i followed all the steps and flashed dotOS,
im stuck at fastboot(bootloader)

can someone help XD

brian00009

Mar 29, 2022
How to fix it. Can you help me. I have been stuck in fastboot after flashing gsi
Just reflash miui again on miflash tool

Follow the steps on main, then I skipped vbmeta flash on main tutorial, i run this script instead:

brian00009

Mar 29, 2022
I can't see anything

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220408-172536_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20220408-172536_Chrome.png
    157.1 KB · Views: 40

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
the aosp pphusson gsi is the best for stability. is the base for all gsi treble roms. the brightness bug depends from original Google gsi. for the fix we had to wait Google

mikragor

So I followed the steps to install on my Redmi Note 10 5G the latest dotOS Vanilla 5.2, with Magisk and root, then MagiskGApps. So long, everything is fine except that there is something messing with the GApps I used (MagiskGapps v1.3), that the phone now uses the fingerprint scanner as a button to click the first option on everything. I know it's the GApps because when I disable them on Magisk and rebooted, the problem is no more. I don't know if I'm the only one with this issue.

zzwrath

Dec 5, 2020
hi uhm i tried to unlock my bootloader, i watched the video first about installation of drivers and successfully installed them but then after i reboot my device from fastbootD it is now stuck on boot logo and show dm verity corrupted or something like that, i didnt unlock boot loader yet so now sure what to do, help asap T..T

zjy29642

Apr 10, 2022
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Latest corvus has auto brightness fixed
    Hey guys once I install a gsi rom will I still be able to my banking apps and Google pay?
    It depends, sometimes you have to root it and install universal safetynet fix.
    I install Corvus yesterday, and except no cam nor gallery come with it, the auto brithness seems to work perfectly !
    Many thanks to both of you for your work and the time you took.
    Code:
    I am NOT responsible for bricked devices, destroyed SD cards or any
    damage that may happen to your device.

Requirements:
    Unlocked bootloader.

WARNING

Don't use Nippon gsi they aren't working,I recommend using phh gsi by @phhusson lineage os by @AndyYan and PE 12 by @ponces

How to guide:

power + volume down button

fastboot reboot fastboot

install fastbootd drivers,follow this tutorial

fastboot set_active a

fastboot delete-logical-partition product

fastboot erase system

fastboot flash system (name gsi.img)

fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta (vbmeta.img)

fastboot flash vbmeta_b (vbmeta.img)

fastboot set_active a

fastboot reboot recovery

in recovery select wipe data

reboot to system

The GSI will be installed in your phone ;)

Bugs:
    Brightness slider but you can fix it

Recommended rom:

Pixel experience:

Select arm64 ab variant

How to fix brightness slider:

Go to phh treble settings,misc settings enable "use alternative brightness scale", "use linear screen brightness slider" and "allow setting brightness to the lowest possible",reboot the device

There is an better alternative to fix this annoying bug,follow this guide!

How to fix bluetooth audio:

Go to phh treble settings,misc settings, "Force enable a2dp off-load" and "Bluetooth workarounds" select mediatek option and reboot the device.

How to install magisk on your device:

How to flash gapps:
    You need magisk on your phone
    Download this file then flash from magisk

Latest corvus has auto brightness fixed
    Nippon gsi is the largest community of ported gsi. but flash carefully. not al generic gsi are compatible with stock vendors driver. after rebbot you can have some bugs. but the stock system can be easily restored. i suggest ported gsi from redmi note 8
    @Fire1511 do you picture proof on device with any GSI running on poco m3 pro 5g
    that was fast. thank you
    side note, do you have twrp for poco m3 pro 5g?
    No twrp