How To Guide [GUIDE] HOW TO INSTALL GSI CUSTOM ROMS ON REDMI NOTE 10 5G/POCO M3 PRO 5G

Search This thread

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
Spark android 13.1,vanilla + microg g.no major bugs, good customizations, smooth and fast. With a few system tweak Almost completely absent. Very good rom

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221016-125938_SparkLauncher.png
    Screenshot_20221016-125938_SparkLauncher.png
    222.5 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_20221016-131116_SparkLauncher.png
    Screenshot_20221016-131116_SparkLauncher.png
    110.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot_20221016-131109_SparkLauncher.png
    Screenshot_20221016-131109_SparkLauncher.png
    165.3 KB · Views: 95

htcspark

Oct 5, 2014
what kind of fix u talk about? actually i'm very happy on spark a13. but my use it's normal. and i dont use any kind of BlueT devices. I simply found what all i need on this rom. So u have to try by yourself some gsi and choose your favorite
i tried cherish os it still closes the phone app for some reason

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
i tried cherish os it still closes the phone app for some reason
cheris is on first rel
my suggestions are:
for android 13 Arrow, Spark (my actual rom)

For a12
latest crdroid, Arrow

but if u like cherish, delete phone system app manually with a file manager like file root explorer
delete dalvik-cache
reinstall phone app as a user app

in general app crash depends from data app
in most of cases wipe data app, reinstalling the app, or better wipe userdata partition solve all crashes

mg1122tt

May 25, 2019
Anyone tried the Pixel Experience 13.1 GSI? i know it's still in pre-release but I'm just curious if the Pixel Experience is gonna be fixed after v414 brick bug on mtk devices

mg1122tt

May 25, 2019
another question real quick, does the display bug only exists in Pixel Experience or is it present on all GSIs?

Anyone tried the Pixel Experience 13.1 GSI? i know it's still in pre-release but I'm just curious if the Pixel Experience is gonna be fixed after v414 brick bug on mtk devices
well from what I know, it still doesnt boot

in the meanwhile, try dsu sideloading it, you wont brick it, however it will boot into fastboot once if pixel experience doesnt boot, just force restart it and it will go back to miui

up864

Dec 24, 2021
Tried all the 3, doesn't work. IMS Registration says Not Registered while in stock it says registered and VoWifi, VoLTE doesn't work. IDC about VoLTE and VoWifi but calling should work atleast.
Thanks though!
Did you install ims apk in phh settings? Try to sideload system instead of flashing it.

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
IMS in my case say not registered also on stock miui (but this depends from operator). anyway volte could be enabled (but not in all country). if volte is fondamental i suggest stock. in mu device work.

for bootloop problem i repeat: all gsi i have suggested booted on my phone. so the problem is you have made a wrong flash, not the gsi. the phhusson gsi based are perfect and full compatible with this device

up864

Dec 24, 2021
Well, it doesn't seem to be my friend... I've been looking for it all over the place, but no luck. Would my mind providing the link? I only found 12.4 - downloading it now...
Well, your account was registed in 2012 so that u didnt know how to read history message in xda. Did you remember cwm recovery?

up864

Dec 24, 2021
Click youScreenshot_20221027-224808_Via-01.jpegravatar to show this:
Then click messages.
You can find gsi download link in weito's history messages.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    I am NOT responsible for bricked devices, destroyed SD cards or any
    damage that may happen to your device.

Requirements:
    Unlocked bootloader.

WARNING

Don't use Nippon gsi they aren't working,I recommend using phh gsi by @phhusson lineage os by @AndyYan and PE 12 by @ponces

How to guide:

power + volume down button

fastboot reboot fastboot

install fastbootd drivers,follow this tutorial

fastboot set_active a

fastboot erase system

fastboot flash system (name gsi.img)

fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta (vbmeta.img)

fastboot flash vbmeta_b (vbmeta.img)

fastboot set_active a

fastboot reboot recovery

in recovery select wipe data

reboot to system

The GSI will be installed in your phone ;)

Bugs:
    Brightness slider but you can fix it

Recommended rom:

Pixel experience:

Select arm64 ab variant

How to fix brightness slider:

Go to phh treble settings,misc settings enable "use alternative brightness scale", "use linear screen brightness slider" and "allow setting brightness to the lowest possible",reboot the device

There is an better alternative to fix this annoying bug,follow this guide!

How to fix bluetooth audio:

Go to phh treble settings,misc settings, "Force enable a2dp off-load" and "Bluetooth workarounds" select mediatek option and reboot the device.

How to install magisk on your device:

How to flash gapps:
    You need magisk on your phone
    Download this file then flash from magisk

Spark android 13.1,vanilla + microg g.no major bugs, good customizations, smooth and fast. With a few system tweak Almost completely absent. Very good rom
    Latest corvus has auto brightness fixed
    Nippon gsi is the largest community of ported gsi. but flash carefully. not al generic gsi are compatible with stock vendors driver. after rebbot you can have some bugs. but the stock system can be easily restored. i suggest ported gsi from redmi note 8
    that was fast. thank you
    side note, do you have twrp for poco m3 pro 5g?
    No twrp