• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Guide [GUIDE] HOW TO INSTALL GSI CUSTOM ROMS ON REDMI NOTE 10 5G/POCO M3 PRO 5G

Search This thread

m_iijul

Oct 15, 2021
Indonesia
Which pixel experience plus do u tried?Maybe pixel experience failed cuz it is a big file also hentaios is big
Bro, refer to my previous info that i failed because flash android 12 gsi hentai OS, then i failed to flash the other gsi include pixel experience standard edition.
When i go to recovery to wipe data and reboot, it takes me to fastboot mode again.
Sadly, i have to flash stock MIUI with fastboot method.
Can you help me so i can flash gsi again?

Fire1511

Sep 4, 2019
Bro, refer to my previous info that i failed because flash android 12 gsi hentai OS, then i failed to flash the other gsi include pixel experience standard edition.
When i go to recovery to wipe data and reboot, it takes me to fastboot mode again.
Sadly, i have to flash stock MIUI with fastboot method.
Can you help me so i can flash gsi again?
Can please shut up... Thanks

Bblk420

Sep 25, 2021
Nippon gsi is the largest community of ported gsi. but flash carefully. not al generic gsi are compatible with stock vendors driver. after rebbot you can have some bugs. but the stock system can be easily restored. i suggest ported gsi from redmi note 8
by this, do you mean
for example i want to use dotOS, then i shoul download this:?

or any arm64 ab variant will do?

Last edited:

Comsa99

Oct 31, 2019
Untitled.png
Hello,
I tried to flash system PixelExperience_arm64-ab-11.0-20211009-UNOFFICIAL in fastboot but i get this error:
Resizing 'system' FAILED (remote: 'Not enough space to resize partition')
What can I do about this?

Bblk420

Sep 25, 2021
hi. im a totally noob when it comes to this topic. i dont know ****. that's why i ask you guys first before doing something stupid myself 😅. this morning, after spending a couple of hours reading and researching about this GSI thing, i got some idea on how it basicaly works but i think it got more confusing the more i read haha :LOL: . any ways.....

i read about this DSU loader thing in Developer options. it prompt me with 2 GSI files to download:
GSI ARM 64 & GSI+GMS ARM64. i tried them both but im always stuck on boot logo.
is this 2 GSI files from DSU Loader the same with the one posted here in the thread?

and last thing can i install or boot to GSI while Rooted With magisk?

thank you all for helping. hooray!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-20-17-22-50-209_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-20-17-22-50-209_com.android.settings.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_2021-10-20-17-22-56-941_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-20-17-22-56-941_com.android.settings.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 25

Fire1511

Sep 4, 2019
hi. im a totally noob when it comes to this topic. i dont know ****. that's why i ask you guys first before doing something stupid myself 😅. this morning, after spending a couple of hours reading and researching about this GSI thing, i got some idea on how it basicaly works but i think it got more confusing the more i read haha :LOL: . any ways.....

i read about this DSU loader thing in Developer options. it prompt me with 2 GSI files to download:
GSI ARM 64 & GSI+GMS ARM64. i tried them both but im always stuck on boot logo.
is this 2 GSI files from DSU Loader the same with the one posted here in the thread?

and last thing can i install or boot to GSI while Rooted With magisk?

thank you all for helping. hooray!!
To install gsi follow my guide.

Reactions: Bblk420

campanah

Nov 3, 2020
Paris
Hi, I've tried to install several gsi you mention in this thread and everything went fine, but my phone stays stuck on fastboot mode and doesn't want to boot on system. I've just had an error message 'Invalid sparse file format at header magic' but it looks like it's not an issue as the process did go on until the end.
Have any idea ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Do I need my bootloader unlocked? Still waiting.. lol
    Yes u need,download MIUI 12.0.7.0 global then flash it via miflash then download MIUI 12.5 and flash it from mi flash pro using recovery method
    Code:
    [HEADING=1]I am NOT responsible for bricked devices, destroyed SD cards or any[/HEADING]
    damage that may happen to your device.

Requirements:
    Unlocked bootloader.

WARNING

You can't install Android 12 gsi rom it will brick your device,not all android 11 gsi are working

How to guide:

Power + volume down button

fastboot reboot fastboot

Install fastbootd drivers,follow this tutorial

fastboot set_active a

fastboot delete-logical-partition product

fastboot erase system

fastboot flash system (name gsi.img)

fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta (vbmeta.img mod or patch)

fastboot flash vbmeta_b (vbmeta.img mod or patch)

fastboot set_active a

fastboot reboot recovery

in recovery select wipe data

Reboot to system

rom Will be installed in your phone ;)

bugs:
    No bugs

Recommended roms:

Pixel experience:

Select arm64 ab variant

How to fix brightness slider:

Go to phh treble settings,misc settings enable "use alternative brightness scale", "use linear screen brightness slider" and "allow setting brightness to the lowest possible",reboot the device

How to fix bluetooth audio:

Go to phh treble settings,misc settings, "Force enable a2dp off-load" and "Bluetooth workarounds" select mediatek option and reboot the device

How to install magisk on your device:

How to flash gapps:
    You will need magisk on your phone

Download this file then flash from magisk

Nippon gsi is the largest community of ported gsi. but flash carefully. not al generic gsi are compatible with stock vendors driver. after rebbot you can have some bugs. but the stock system can be easily restored. i suggest ported gsi from redmi note 8
    @Fire1511 do you picture proof on device with any GSI running on poco m3 pro 5g
    use normal miflash. download the fastboot global firmware 12.0.6.0. put phone into fastboot. connect to pc. flash using option clean all. reboot phone. go into software update. tap 4 time miui logo. when extra options enabled, push 3 dots menù and selecr ota update downloaded from my link. enjoy miui 12.5 enanched
    That's what I did in the end. Thanks for the advice!