How To Guide [GUIDE] HOW TO INSTALL GSI CUSTOM ROMS ON REDMI NOTE 10 5G/POCO M3 PRO 5G

Search This thread

hectomax

Oct 14, 2021
1634398481082.png

You extracted the img file?
that is my gsi file, should i do something with him

hectomax

Oct 14, 2021
why exactly this gsi, i know that its original gsi from google, but can i try gsi with android 12 for example? and why you have chosen arm64+gsm, but not just arm64? im realy interested in this topics, i will be really happy if u will answer on my questions and of cource BIIIIIIIIIG thank you for ur help:)

Fire1511

Sep 4, 2019
POCO M3 Pro / Redmi Note 10 5G
why exactly this gsi, i know that its original gsi from google, but can i try gsi with android 12 for example? and why you have chosen arm64+gsm, but not just arm64? im realy interested in this topics, i will be really happy if u will answer on my questions and of cource BIIIIIIIIIG thank you for ur help:)
Arm64+gms has google arm64 doesn't have
And android 12 is not stable so it isn't reccomended

Fire1511

Sep 4, 2019
You can try to install dotos or pixel experience it should work now

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
i had installed andoid 12 and its good, BUT fingerprint scanner doesnt works, so android 11 is really better, u were right
it's normal... for full a12 free bugs you have to wait official miui13. most of generic gsi have fingerprint and face unlock not working. but i tryed a12 on my old mia3 and the systemui is super cool. and i think miui13 will be a fantastic firmware, better than aosp. but a12 is stable. the system is smooth. no random reboots. but obviously at now don't exist a gsi fully compatible with our device. only a porting can solve this, but mediatek modding is very difficult. if you don't like miui buy this phone was a mistake

Last edited:

Fire1511

Sep 4, 2019
it's normal... for full a12 free bugs you have to wait official miui13. most of generic gsi have fingerprint and face unlock not working. but i tryed a12 on my old mia3 and the systemui is super cool. and i think miui13 will be a fantastic firmware, better than aosp. but a12 is stable. the system is smooth. no random reboots. but obviously at now don't exist a gsi fully compatible with our device. only a porting can solve this, but mediatek modding is very difficult. if you don't like miui buy this phone was a mistake
You tried a12 on this device?

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
You tried a12 on this device?
only the official via dsu loader, but the systemui is terrible. all customizations are missing. on my old mia3 i flashed beta4. except fingerprint and face unlock all work fine. i don't like aosp quick settings panel. but material you theming is fantastic. is implemented also on dot os. i'm evalueting try it, but first i had to buy a second phone. into this one i have important apps

m_iijul

Oct 15, 2021
Indonesia
You can try to install dotos or pixel experience it should work now
Hi bro.
I have tried GSI Android 12 with same method and it fails.
And also with pixel experience plus, it fails.
Maybe Android 12 is still beta, but pixel experience plus has Android 11 and it should works.
Have you try it?
FYI, GSI Android 12 is HentaiOS

Fire1511

Sep 4, 2019
Hi bro.
I have tried GSI Android 12 with same method and it fails.
And also with pixel experience plus, it fails.
Maybe Android 12 is still beta, but pixel experience plus has Android 11 and it should works.
Have you try it?
FYI, GSI Android 12 is HentaiOS
Which pixel experience plus do u tried?Maybe pixel experience failed cuz it is a big file also hentaios is big

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    I am NOT responsible for bricked devices, destroyed SD cards or any
    damage that may happen to your device.

Requirements:
    Unlocked bootloader.

WARNING

Don't use Nippon gsi they aren't working.

How to guide:

power + volume down button

fastboot reboot fastboot

install fastbootd drivers,follow this tutorial

fastboot set_active a

fastboot erase system

fastboot flash system (name gsi.img)

fastboot flash vbmeta (vbmeta.img)

fastboot flash vbmeta_b (vbmeta.img)

fastboot set_active a

fastboot reboot recovery

in recovery select wipe data

reboot to system

The GSI will get installed in your phone ;)

Bugs:
    Brightness slider but you can fix it

Recommended rom:

Pixel experience:

Select arm64 ab variant

How to fix brightness slider:

How to fix bluetooth audio:

Go to phh treble settings,misc settings, "Force enable a2dp off-load" and "Bluetooth workarounds" select mediatek option and reboot the device.

How to install magisk on your device:

How to flash gapps:
    You need magisk on your phone
    Download this file then flash from magisk

Spark android 13.1,vanilla + microg g.no major bugs, good customizations, smooth and fast. With a few system tweak Almost completely absent. Very good rom
    Latest corvus has auto brightness fixed
    Nippon gsi is the largest community of ported gsi. but flash carefully. not al generic gsi are compatible with stock vendors driver. after rebbot you can have some bugs. but the stock system can be easily restored. i suggest ported gsi from redmi note 8
    that was fast. thank you
    side note, do you have twrp for poco m3 pro 5g?
    No twrp