[Guide] How to install stock firmware & links for ANE-LX1C432 firmwares

Search This thread

kilroystyx

Nov 1, 2011
Braga
Thank you for your reply i have last question for dual sim should i download the last link or this
http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/...hw_meafnaf/update_full_ANE-L21_hw_meafnaf.zip

Yes the one that you quote is for Dual SIM, the last link you can ignore.

The rule is:
ANE-L01 - Single SIM (.../f1/full/ANE-L01_hw_meafnaf/update_full_ANE-L01_hw_meafnaf.zip)
ANE-L21 - Dual SIM (.../f1/full/ANE-L21_hw_meafnaf/update_full_ANE-L21_hw_meafnaf.zip)

Reactions: yassine2217

yassine2217

May 22, 2011
Casablanca
OnePlus 9 Pro
Yes the one that you quote is for Dual SIM, the last link you can ignore.

The rule is:
ANE-L01 - Single SIM (.../f1/full/ANE-L01_hw_meafnaf/update_full_ANE-L01_hw_meafnaf.zip)
ANE-L21 - Dual SIM (.../f1/full/ANE-L21_hw_meafnaf/update_full_ANE-L21_hw_meafnaf.zip)

i want to root my device using magisk, i got this msg
FAILED (remote: 'Command not allowed') phone unlocked frp unlock

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

great its ok now thank you kilroystyx for your help bro

yassine2217

May 22, 2011
Casablanca
OnePlus 9 Pro
Please give more info...like what is current configurations and what you did to get this msg.
Its ok now the problem it sloved now without know what i did i think i just reboot the phone and install adb driver i think
to answer about your question what i did i just tape the command line fastboot flash to root the system with this flash Huawei-P20-Lite-root-patched_ramdisk.img after that i found in my phone that i have already magisk-v16.0-EMUI 8.0.zip o flash it using twrp at the end i want to thank you again for your help bro

kilroystyx

Nov 1, 2011
Braga
Its ok now the problem it sloved now without know what i did i think i just reboot the phone and install adb driver i think
to answer about your question what i did i just tape the command line fastboot flash to root the system with this flash Huawei-P20-Lite-root-patched_ramdisk.img after that i found in my phone that i have already magisk-v16.0-EMUI 8.0.zip o flash it using twrp at the end i want to thank you again for your help bro
Magisk 16 is too old, you should use a recent version.

kilroystyx

Nov 1, 2011
Braga

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181006-163254.jpg
    Screenshot_20181006-163254.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 77

yassine2217

May 22, 2011
Casablanca
OnePlus 9 Pro
ANE-LX1 8.0.0.156(C185) is the latest for your phone

Forget ...L21_hw_eu.zip, this file is for region C432, for C185 is ...L21_hw_meafnaf.zip

Links for this firmware:
http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G2496/g1789/v177434/f1/full/changelog.xml
http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G2496/g1789/v177434/f1/full/update.zip
http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/...34/f1/full/public/update_data_full_public.zip
http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/...hw_meafnaf/update_full_ANE-L21_hw_meafnaf.zip DUAL SIM
http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/...hw_meafnaf/update_full_ANE-L01_hw_meafnaf.zip SINGLE SIM

I added also a link for Single SIM version

To update your phone with this firmware check item 5. in OP to use HuRUpdater tool

You can download last version from official thread:
https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/dev-magisk-canary-channel-bleeding-edge-t3839337

Yes, the screenshot is from my P20 lite.
Thank you so much

angelillom

May 11, 2014
Comrades I asked a question, my cellphone Huawei P20 lite is rooted and with TWRP, the question is the next one I wonder if I update the software I lose the root, no! .... what I would like to know is if there are problems to return to the Root combertir the phone if it is updated to a version of the latest that I can not stop and will have to do, I will also lose the TWRP, if I do not lose it Can I install the Magisk from the recovery again as I am doing now?
THANKS and I hope advice

yassine2217

May 22, 2011
Casablanca
OnePlus 9 Pro
Comrades I asked a question, my cellphone Huawei P20 lite is rooted and with TWRP, the question is the next one I wonder if I update the software I lose the root, no! .... what I would like to know is if there are problems to return to the Root combertir the phone if it is updated to a version of the latest that I can not stop and will have to do, I will also lose the TWRP, if I do not lose it Can I install the Magisk from the recovery again as I am doing now?
THANKS and I hope advice

Hi i made an update to the last stock version if you lost the root you can install it again from twrp if you lost twrp you can install it from pc entering to fast boot but you should have unlock bootloder

Reactions: angelillom

angelillom

May 11, 2014
HUAWEI P 20 Lite ROOT

First of all, THANK YOU for answering me and telling you that I would like to know if your phone is from SPAIN and what version you updated, as I already mentioned my current version of Spain is AME-LX1 8.0.0.144 (c432) I have Root (Magisk v17.2) and TWRP Pretoriano 80 the normal one is not (Notch Friendly) and it does not stop to warn me that I have a new version (the 8.0.0.156) that I was able to stop before it was installed, that is to say it was downloaded alone but when it put me install now or install during the night the stop and remove the automatic update so it is not updated thank God, you tell me that you updated and did not delete the root when I read that if I did
Well I would like to know what your version is and if it is from Spain and I guess you were Root before updating your P20 Lite
I repeat THANK YOU and I hope your advice

adit0

Jan 18, 2007
Sensors lost

Hello! I've managed to rebrand my Nova 3e (P20lite) via HwOTA but I ended up with system.8.0.0.046(OIFB (or similar)). Then I flashed 8.0.0.162 (C432) via HuRUpdater 0.4 and now the firmware is good but some of the sensors doesn't work - accelerometer, compass. Other ones - GPS, proximity, light etc. works. Any idea how to fix it? Sensors stopped after the rebranding.

Last edited:

kilroystyx

Nov 1, 2011
Braga
Sorry im asked oot...
Im still Curious how ya all can unlock bootloader?
You unlock on huawei website before they closed support or unlock it with another way?
Im on ANE LX3 8.0.0. 144 (C605)
Yes, still possible unlock bootloader but you have to pay 4 bucks, search for dc-unlocker.
But you have to downgrade to ANE-LX3B140 because ANE-LX3B144 is from August if I'm not wrong.

kilroystyx

Nov 1, 2011
Braga
Hello! I've managed to rebrand my Nova 3e (P20lite) via HwOTA but I ended up with system.8.0.0.046(OIFB (or similar)). Then I flashed 8.0.0.162 (C432) via HuRUpdater 0.4 and now the firmware is good but some of the sensors doesn't work - accelerometer, compass. Other ones - GPS, proximity, light etc. works. Any idea how to fix it? Sensors stopped after the rebranding.
Did you backup original oeminfo? If yes, can you share?

Install AIDA64 from play store and check the sensor section if both are listed.

kilroystyx

Nov 1, 2011
Braga
the November update just appeared on firmware finder, wait for the OP @kilroystyx to give the details
It will be my last update on this thread because I moved to another device.

OP updated with B166, looks good, not only security patches but also a lot of improvements, unfortunately I cannot test it.

ANE-LX1C432B166 (8.0.0.166)
This update adds Gestures to the system navigation options.

[System navigation]
Adds Gestures to the system navigation options.

[Screen recording]
Optimizes the screen recording feature.
You can now select a sound source (microphone, system, or none) for recording.

[Camera]
Adds fun GIF effects and text stickers to Camera in AR lens mode.

[Wi-Fi]
Fixes an issue where a Wi-Fi scanning prompt repeatedly popped up.

[Apps]
Improves the launch speed of certain mainstream apps.

Top Liked Posts