jackeagle

Sr. Mod + Mod / Dev Committee / Rec. Dev / Dev Rel
Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
Remix OS
Elocity A7
Hello Everyone
Here Is The Tutorial On How to Create Ur Own Boot Animation for U r Mobile...:D:D (Specifically Using Bootanimation Factory By @despotovski01)
Requirements :
1) Windows OS :p:p
2) BootAnimation Factory ( Press Thanks Button For His Awesome Work Without Which I Would Have Never Learned It )
3) Image Resizer (To change the resolution of the images)
4) Image Editing Software ( Your wish:p)
(A)Photoshop (B) GIMP
5) 7Zip
6) Notepad++

What Is BootAnimation??
The Android boot animation is contained within a an uncompressed zip file called bootanimation.zip that can be found in the media folder of the system partition i.e. /system/media on the internal memory of the device. This single file contains all the information required to play the boot animation, and is loaded automatically when the device boots.:cowboy::cowboy:

What a Bootanimation.zip Contains??;):p
. If you extract the contents of the bootanimation.zip file to your computer, you will see:
1) A desc.txt file
2) A part0 folder (Contains PNG images named in incremental numbers)
3) More part1, part2 etc. folders (May or may not be present)
As you can see, bootanimation.zip merely contains one text file and one or more folders with PNG images. The animation is played simply by displaying the images in a sequence, and the text file defines how they are to be played. In essence, first the PNG files in the part0 folder are displayed one after the other and afterwards, those in the part1 file – if it exists – are displayed, again one after the other, and so on. All of this is defined in the desc.txt file.hence desc.txt file is vital file for creating a bootanimation.

Now Will See What Each Files And Folder Does:D:laugh:
Imp : This Guide Is Applicable To All Devices..The Change is The RESOLUTION of your Device Change The Resolution Suitable To Your Device Using Image Resizer.Resolution Details Can Be Found On Device Specification.

The folders
t1_zpsf4434d89.jpg

These contain PNG images named in numbers, starting from something like 0000.jpg or 00001.jpg and proceeding with increments of 1. There has to be at least one folder, and there is no known upper limit to the number of folders.
The desc.txt file
t2_zpsea01c27c.jpg

This file defines how the images in the folder(s) are displayed during the boot animation, in the following format:
Width Height Frame-rate
p Loop Pause Folder1
p Loop Pause Folder2
An example of a desc.txt file is:
720 1280 30
p 1 0 part0
p 0 0 part1
As you can see, in the first line, 720 and 1280 define the width and height of the boot animation in pixels for this example. This must be the same as the screen resolution of your device for the boot animation to properly play in full screen. 30 is the frame rate in fps (frames per second) i.e. number of images to display per second.
The second and third lines have a same format, start with p, which stands for a part of the animation and end in part0 or part1, which denotes the folder in which the images for that part are present.
The number after ‘p’ defines how many times this part will loop (repeat playback) before switching to the next part (if present). Specifying 0 would make the part loop indefinitely till the phone has fully booted.
The next number is for the pause, and is expressed in the number of frames, which can be translated into time by dividing it by the frame rate. A pause of 15 for example, would mean pausing for the time it takes 15 frames to play and since the frame rate is 30 frames per second, 15 frames would take half a second.
Translating all of this in case of the above example, the boot animation will play at a resolution of 720 by 1280 pixels, at a frame rate of 30 fps, starting with the contents of part0 folder and after playing them in one loop, switching to contents of part1 folder and playing them continuously till the device fully boots. Best method to find which FPS suits your mobile is open the current Running Bootanimation from your device open the desc.txt and see and enter the same value.:D

Steps To Create Ur Own Bootanimations:D:D
1) Download All The Necessary Tools U need To For This.;)
2) Install The Necessary Softwares.
3) Go through the entire Inside the bootanimation.zip File Which I will attach at the end of this guide.
4) Plan how your boot animation will run. This includes how many distinct parts it will have, how long will each part play and what will be the sequence of the parts.
5) Make a new folder at any convenient location on your computer, and name it bootanimation.
6) In this folder, create a folder for each part of your boot animation, named part0, part1 and so on.
7) In the image editor of your choice (Adobe Photoshop,GIMP), make all the image files for each part of your boot animation with the proper dimensions equal to your phone’s screen resolution, and save them in the respective folder for each part, in PNG format. Up to 32 bit PNGs are supported.
Note: In case you are converting an existing boot animation to fit your phone’s screen, simply extract the images from it and resize each of them to your device’s screen resolution.
8) Make sure the images are named in numerical format and in proper sequence, i.e. the images in the first part should start with let’s say 00000.jpg and go on till 00075.jpg, and the images in the second part should then start off with 00076.jpg and go on till – for instance – 00123.jpg.
9) Now open the Boot Animation Factory Tool.
1_zps0105877b.jpg

10) Click on “Create a New Boot Animation” Button.
11) There will be 2 options Asking for Source (1)From folder and (2) From GIF. Since In This Guide I have used Folder Method, Select Folder and click OK
2_zps0e5752e2.jpg

12) Click On Choose folder and Select The bootanimation folder were u had stored all the necessary folders and images.
3_zps8985adda.jpg

13) At the Right Hand Side You Can see the tab were the Resolution of The pics will be displayed..You can edit it and change the resolution and FPS too. Let the setting be “Don’t Repeat”
1_zps3305791a.jpg

14) click on add loop button.
15) Select The Folder Ex: part0 . For this folder Set THE LOOP to 1 and TIME DELAY to 0 ( You Can Put your Custom delay if u wish) and Click ADD button.
7_zpsb65bc3ae.jpg

16) Repeat the Step 15 but here Select the next part In Folder Ex : part1
17) If U have more part folders select the respective part and repeat the Step 15.
18) For last folder ( Ex : If part1 is last folder ) the SET THE LOOP to 0 . So that it Repeats
8_zps45eb93b2.jpg

19) You can PREVIEW your bootanimation before saving by clicking on PREVIEW Button.
20) Click Save Boot Animation Button and name it has “bootanimation”

2_zpsa7e1de44.jpg

You Have Done A Bootanimation Successfully..:laugh::laugh:

How To Put It In Your Device?
File browser method (Rooted devices only):

1) Connect your phone to your computer via USB and mount the storage card for file transfer.
2) Copy the bootanimation.zip file that you want to install, to your SD card.
3) Unmount USB storage and launch the file browser of your choice on your phone.
4) Browse to /system/media, copy the existing bootanimation.zip file from there and paste it somewhere safe on your SD card.
5) Browse to the location on the SD card where you copied the new bootanimation.zip and copy it.
6) Browse to /system/media and paste the bootanimation.zip file there.
7) If you are using Root Explorer App, you will have to Touch ‘Mount R/W’. This will make your system partition writeable.
8) Check if the permissions are rw-r—r—. If not, change them to that.
9) Reboot And Enjoy Your New Bootanimation Done by You:laugh::cowboy:

Credits :
@despotovski01 for his AWESOME BOOTANIMATION FACTORY.... Thread Located Here

FOR SAMPLE DOWNLOAD ANY FROM GOOGLE
Any Doubts Always Free To Post Here
IF ANYONE HAS DONE BOOTANIMATION SUCCESSFULLY POST IT HERE OR DO LET ME KNOW HERE.
ENJOY!!! :D

:laugh::cowboy:IF IT HELPED YOU KINDLY PRESS THANKS BUTTON SO THAT I WILL KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE BENEFITED FROM IT;):laugh:

Last edited:

jackeagle

Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
Remix OS
Elocity A7
Converting Video Into Bootanimation...!!

POST - 2​
Converting Video Into Bootanimation...!!:cool:
Here is the Tutorial on How To Extract Frames From Video File for Creating Bootanimation!!:laugh::laugh:
Requirements;)
1) Windows OS. :silly::p
2) Free Video to JPG Converter

Steps To Extract Frames (Images) from A Video :
1) Download the necessary tools required.;)
2) Open Free Video to JPG Converter.:cowboy:
10_zpsa869be32.jpg

3) Now Click On The Browse Button And Add Your Video File To Software.
1_zps660f7570.jpg

4) Click the lower Browse (Save To) button. Choose the location where you would like to save your snapshots. Click Ok.
5) Set the video frames you want to save as snapshots.
6) For example you can extract every hundredth video frame, frames in every 10 seconds, total 200 frames or even every frame.

1_zps660f7570.jpg

Note: Be careful with the "Every frame" option. The total size of the extracted images may be several times bigger than the input file size!
7) Click convert button and wait images to be extracted.
3_zps3d19b094.jpg

7) Now Resize the Images To The Resolution Of Your Device Using Image Resizer ( Post 1). Example: In my case I take 480x800
4_zps70fe7ec7.jpg

8) Follow The Guide In Post (1) To Create Bootanimation using these Images.:D:D

:laugh::laugh:IF IT HELPED YOU KINDLY PRESS THANKS BUTTON SO THAT I WILL KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE BENEFITED FROM IT;):D:cool:

Last edited:

jackeagle

Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
Remix OS
Elocity A7
POST-3​
THIS GUIDE (POST-3) IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO SAMSUNG DEVICES NOT ANY OTHER ONLY SAMSUNG MOBILES.
CONVERTING BOOTANIMATION.ZIP TO .QMG FILE FOR STOCK ROM'S:laugh:
HELLO EVERYONE:highfive:
Requirements :
2) Image Resizer (To change the resolution of the images)
3) Image Editing Software ( Your wish:p)
4) 7Zip
5) Samsung Theme Designer

THIS GUIDE IS THE PART OF [GUIDE] How To Make Custom Bootanimation
What is .QMG files?;):D
These files are done by using Samsung Theme Creater Officially. Its there own way of making animation which ends with making files having .qmg extension. Shocking is Samsung Theme Designer cannot open QMG files:p, it can only create them :eek:
What Does it Contain?:p:laugh:
It has 2 files
1) Bootsamsung.qmg
2) Bootsamsungloop.qmg

These 2 files are always together has in general they are together bootanimation.zip.
What Does Each File Do?:D:D
1) Bootsamsung.qmg
It contains the files needed for boot. These files are not repeatable.
Ex : From bootanimation.zip if there are 2 folders part0 and part1 then part0 is the folder used to make bootsamsung.qmg
2) Bootsamsungloop.qmg
It contains the files for loop execution. These files are repeatable. Its similar to desc.txt file instruction.
Ex : From bootanimation.zip if there are 2 folders part0 and part1 then part1 is your loop and this folder is used to create Bootsamsungloop.qmg.Remember when we made bootanimation .zip we had put no of loops=0

How To Convert Bootanimation.zip To .QMG files
IMP : HERE I CONSIDER THAT THE BOOTANIMATION.ZIP CONTAINS PART0 AND PART1 FOLDER.
MAKING BOOTSAMSUNG.QMG;):laugh:
1) Open Samsung Theme Designer Software.
S1_zpsdec299ab.jpg

2) Click create new theme, use type "feature(NonTouch) phone", then "select model" and use any model.
3) Select Default and Name your theme.
S2_zpsb1d9d7ac.jpg

4) Choose "Idle Component" then "Idle Background" and change "Background Type" to "animated".
S2_zpsb1d9d7ac.jpg

S4_zps4e0256bd.jpg

5) Enter No of Frames and hit enter that is nothing but no of pics in part0 folder.
S5_zps142260a5.jpg

S6_zps6d5ca293.jpg

6) Enter delay (This is bit tricky) here its in ms (milli seconds not FPS) to convert that follow this 1000 / (framerate) = (time given in ms)
for example:
1000 / 20fps = 50ms
or
1000 / 25fps = 40ms
S8_zpsf543f1f6.jpg

7) Under Repeat option select FALSE for bootsamsung.qmg and TRUE for bootsamsungloop.qmg.
S8_zpsf543f1f6.jpg

8) Drag your image files sequence from your folder(here its part0 folder) to the empty squares in the bottom of the theme designer.
S8_zpsf543f1f6.jpg

9) Now export your theme and accept the Samsung terms & conditions and wait for your .STM file theme to be created.
s23_zpsdee1efd2.jpg

S10_zps2e412e4b.jpg

10) Once its done click yes to open the saved folder there Rename the .STM file to .ZIP file and open it.
S11_zpsdb54af9e.jpg

S12_zpse2da5c3e.jpg

11) After opening zip file drag "IdleBgAnimObj.qmg" to anywere u wish preferably to desktop.
S14_zpsd1ffcc1d.jpg

S15_zps2ff4a280.jpg

12) Rename the "IdleBgAnimObj.qmg" has bootsamsung.qmg
S17_zpsf045951b.jpg

s18_zps493e3e89.jpg

13) Now your boot file is Read but wait still loop is not done for that follow the below steps.

Creating Loop File :
2) Click create new theme, use type "feature(NonTouch) phone", then "select model" and use same model has above.
4) Choose "Idle Component" then "Idle Background" and change "Background Type" to "animated".
5) Enter No of Frames that is nothing but no of pics in part1 folder.
s19_zpsb5c86ca7.jpg

6) Enter delay (This is bit tricky:rolleyes::D) here its in ms (milli seconds not FPS) to convert that follow this
1000 / (framerate) = (time given in ms)
for example:
1000 / 20fps = 50ms
or
1000 / 25fps = 40ms
7) Under Repeat option select TRUE for bootsamsungloop.qmg.
s22_zps836b1148.jpg

8) Drag your image files sequence from your folder(here its part1 folder) to the empty squares in the bottom of the theme designer.
s22_zps836b1148.jpg

9) Now export your theme and accept the Samsung terms & conditions and wait for your .STM file theme to be created.
10) Once its done click yes to open the saved folder there Rename the .STM file to .ZIP file and open it.
11) After opening zip file drag "IdleBgAnimObj.qmg" to anywere you wish preferably to desktop.
12) Rename the "IdleBgAnimObj.qmg" has bootsamsungloop.qmg
s26_zpsde71db75.jpg

13) Copy the both files and keep them together.

YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY DONE THE .QMG FOR STOCK ROM'S;):D:D

Last edited:

kamranhaghighi

Apr 8, 2012
Orgrimmar
thanks such a good tutorial, i wish i saw this earlier , just yesterday when i saw a file named animation.zip i oepened it and found out its only like a GIF ! so i spend an hour making a dancing guy animation using paint :D in my screen resolution and crated the desc, it used stock booting animation xD i most see whats wrong once i get time :D anyway thanks

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Great post, but one quick question, can I make a boot animation outta a video? If yes then whats the file type and size I have to keep to make a perfect boot animation. Thanks :)

Sent from an open source device
hm... take screen shots rapidly :D

Reactions: jackeagle

jackeagle

Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
Remix OS
Elocity A7
Great post, but one quick question, can I make a boot animation outta a video? If yes then whats the file type and size I have to keep to make a perfect boot animation. Thanks :)

Sent from an open source device

You can make it using a video too... You need a software to capture the frames of your video there is software for it...If software gives the option for frame resolution and then you can set before capturing it or you to resize it using image resizer links are in OP to resize to ur device resolution...:) will soon post a Guide for it...:)

--->Plz Press Thanks Button If I Helped You Instead Of Writing<---

Rushabh22

Feb 5, 2013
Ahmedabad
Excellent

Hi Bro..Really nice guide for Bootanimation..
Is it possible to add Audio in bootanimation because some indian branded mobile company like Micromax has voice in it's bootanimation and it looks great..

Is it possible to add audio in our nexus Devices .??

If we want to add audio than what things to have in phone..?

Thanks for this..:good:

Last edited:

sharmsy

Apr 30, 2014
Will the Bootanimation factory, image resizer, and photoshop work on my PC?? it runs windows service pack 2 64-bit??

Sharm♡♥♡♥ Android 4.1.2 [T3RomV²]

Last edited:

vasanthmes

@jackeagle
I am using CM11.
I tried ur tutorial and completed my boot animation. But when I pasted it in system/media and rebooted I found only an
android name as boot animation.. It's not what I created ..
I edited for almost 2hrs each and every frame..please help..I want to use that bootscreen that I created.
All I am seeing a weird android text as bootscreen.
:banghead: :banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jackeagle

Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
Remix OS
Elocity A7
@jackeagle
I am using CM11.
I tried ur tutorial and completed my boot animation. But when I pasted it in system/media and rebooted I found only an
android name as boot animation.. It's not what I created ..
I edited for almost 2hrs each and every frame..please help..I want to use that bootscreen that I created.
All I am seeing a weird android text as bootscreen.
:banghead: :banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hello..!! :)
That is due to the fact that the Mobile has not detected your bootanimation...Its due to permission..have you changed the permission to rw-r-r?? :)
If not cahnge it to it and try again...If still doesn't PM me your bootanimation to me and will look into it...:)

Reactions: guyz_ahead

jackeagle

Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
Remix OS
Elocity A7
Hi Bro..Really nice guide for Bootanimation..
Is it possible to add Audio in bootanimation because some indian branded mobile company like Micromax has voice in it's bootanimation and it looks great..

Is it possible to add audio in our nexus Devices .??

If we want to add audio than what things to have in phone..?

Thanks for this..:good:
Hello...!! :)
Yes you can add Custom PowerOn sound to your mobile...Just navigate to system-->media-->audio-->ui--> check if PowerOn audio file is there if its there just replace it with new one and change permission to rw-r-r....:)

jackeagle

Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
Remix OS
Elocity A7
Will the Bootanimation factory, image resizer, and photoshop work on my PC?? it runs windows service pack 2 64-bit??

Sharm♡♥♡♥ Android 4.1.2 [T3RomV²]

Hello..!! :)
Ya it will work without any problems...Just Install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 before installing bootanimation factory...:) Good luck...:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Everyone
    Here Is The Tutorial On How to Create Ur Own Boot Animation for U r Mobile...:D:D (Specifically Using Bootanimation Factory By @despotovski01)
    Requirements :
    2) BootAnimation Factory ( Press Thanks Button For His Awesome Work Without Which I Would Have Never Learned It )
    3) Image Resizer (To change the resolution of the images)
    4) Image Editing Software ( Your wish:p)
    (A)Photoshop (B) GIMP
    5) 7Zip
    6) Notepad++

What Is BootAnimation??
    The Android boot animation is contained within a an uncompressed zip file called bootanimation.zip that can be found in the media folder of the system partition i.e. /system/media on the internal memory of the device. This single file contains all the information required to play the boot animation, and is loaded automatically when the device boots.:cowboy::cowboy:

What a Bootanimation.zip Contains??;):p
    . If you extract the contents of the bootanimation.zip file to your computer, you will see:
    1) A desc.txt file
    2) A part0 folder (Contains PNG images named in incremental numbers)
    3) More part1, part2 etc. folders (May or may not be present)
    As you can see, bootanimation.zip merely contains one text file and one or more folders with PNG images. The animation is played simply by displaying the images in a sequence, and the text file defines how they are to be played. In essence, first the PNG files in the part0 folder are displayed one after the other and afterwards, those in the part1 file – if it exists – are displayed, again one after the other, and so on. All of this is defined in the desc.txt file.hence desc.txt file is vital file for creating a bootanimation.

Now Will See What Each Files And Folder Does:D:laugh:
    Imp : This Guide Is Applicable To All Devices..The Change is The RESOLUTION of your Device Change The Resolution Suitable To Your Device Using Image Resizer.Resolution Details Can Be Found On Device Specification.

The folders
    t1_zpsf4434d89.jpg

These contain PNG images named in numbers, starting from something like 0000.jpg or 00001.jpg and proceeding with increments of 1. There has to be at least one folder, and there is no known upper limit to the number of folders.
    The desc.txt file
    t2_zpsea01c27c.jpg

This file defines how the images in the folder(s) are displayed during the boot animation, in the following format:
    Width Height Frame-rate
    p Loop Pause Folder1
    p Loop Pause Folder2
    An example of a desc.txt file is:
    720 1280 30
    p 1 0 part0
    p 0 0 part1
    As you can see, in the first line, 720 and 1280 define the width and height of the boot animation in pixels for this example. This must be the same as the screen resolution of your device for the boot animation to properly play in full screen. 30 is the frame rate in fps (frames per second) i.e. number of images to display per second.
    The second and third lines have a same format, start with p, which stands for a part of the animation and end in part0 or part1, which denotes the folder in which the images for that part are present.
    The number after ‘p’ defines how many times this part will loop (repeat playback) before switching to the next part (if present). Specifying 0 would make the part loop indefinitely till the phone has fully booted.
    The next number is for the pause, and is expressed in the number of frames, which can be translated into time by dividing it by the frame rate. A pause of 15 for example, would mean pausing for the time it takes 15 frames to play and since the frame rate is 30 frames per second, 15 frames would take half a second.
    Translating all of this in case of the above example, the boot animation will play at a resolution of 720 by 1280 pixels, at a frame rate of 30 fps, starting with the contents of part0 folder and after playing them in one loop, switching to contents of part1 folder and playing them continuously till the device fully boots. Best method to find which FPS suits your mobile is open the current Running Bootanimation from your device open the desc.txt and see and enter the same value.:D

Steps To Create Ur Own Bootanimations:D:D
    1) Download All The Necessary Tools U need To For This.;)
    2) Install The Necessary Softwares.
    3) Go through the entire Inside the bootanimation.zip File Which I will attach at the end of this guide.
    4) Plan how your boot animation will run. This includes how many distinct parts it will have, how long will each part play and what will be the sequence of the parts.
    5) Make a new folder at any convenient location on your computer, and name it bootanimation.
    6) In this folder, create a folder for each part of your boot animation, named part0, part1 and so on.
    7) In the image editor of your choice (Adobe Photoshop,GIMP), make all the image files for each part of your boot animation with the proper dimensions equal to your phone’s screen resolution, and save them in the respective folder for each part, in PNG format. Up to 32 bit PNGs are supported.
    Note: In case you are converting an existing boot animation to fit your phone’s screen, simply extract the images from it and resize each of them to your device’s screen resolution.
    8) Make sure the images are named in numerical format and in proper sequence, i.e. the images in the first part should start with let’s say 00000.jpg and go on till 00075.jpg, and the images in the second part should then start off with 00076.jpg and go on till – for instance – 00123.jpg.
    9) Now open the Boot Animation Factory Tool.
    1_zps0105877b.jpg

10) Click on “Create a New Boot Animation” Button.
    11) There will be 2 options Asking for Source (1)From folder and (2) From GIF. Since In This Guide I have used Folder Method, Select Folder and click OK
    2_zps0e5752e2.jpg

12) Click On Choose folder and Select The bootanimation folder were u had stored all the necessary folders and images.
    3_zps8985adda.jpg

13) At the Right Hand Side You Can see the tab were the Resolution of The pics will be displayed..You can edit it and change the resolution and FPS too. Let the setting be “Don’t Repeat”
    1_zps3305791a.jpg

14) click on add loop button.
    15) Select The Folder Ex: part0 . For this folder Set THE LOOP to 1 and TIME DELAY to 0 ( You Can Put your Custom delay if u wish) and Click ADD button.
    7_zpsb65bc3ae.jpg

16) Repeat the Step 15 but here Select the next part In Folder Ex : part1
    17) If U have more part folders select the respective part and repeat the Step 15.
    18) For last folder ( Ex : If part1 is last folder ) the SET THE LOOP to 0 . So that it Repeats
    8_zps45eb93b2.jpg

19) You can PREVIEW your bootanimation before saving by clicking on PREVIEW Button.
    20) Click Save Boot Animation Button and name it has “bootanimation”

2_zpsa7e1de44.jpg

You Have Done A Bootanimation Successfully..:laugh::laugh:

How To Put It In Your Device?
    File browser method (Rooted devices only):

1) Connect your phone to your computer via USB and mount the storage card for file transfer.
    2) Copy the bootanimation.zip file that you want to install, to your SD card.
    3) Unmount USB storage and launch the file browser of your choice on your phone.
    4) Browse to /system/media, copy the existing bootanimation.zip file from there and paste it somewhere safe on your SD card.
    5) Browse to the location on the SD card where you copied the new bootanimation.zip and copy it.
    6) Browse to /system/media and paste the bootanimation.zip file there.
    7) If you are using Root Explorer App, you will have to Touch ‘Mount R/W’. This will make your system partition writeable.
    8) Check if the permissions are rw-r—r—. If not, change them to that.
    9) Reboot And Enjoy Your New Bootanimation Done by You:laugh::cowboy:

Credits :
    @despotovski01 for his AWESOME BOOTANIMATION FACTORY.... Thread Located Here

FOR SAMPLE DOWNLOAD ANY FROM GOOGLE
    Any Doubts Always Free To Post Here
    IF ANYONE HAS DONE BOOTANIMATION SUCCESSFULLY POST IT HERE OR DO LET ME KNOW HERE.
    ENJOY!!! :D

:laugh::cowboy:IF IT HELPED YOU KINDLY PRESS THANKS BUTTON SO THAT I WILL KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE BENEFITED FROM IT;):laugh:
    Converting Video Into Bootanimation...!!

POST - 2​
    Converting Video Into Bootanimation...!!:cool:
    Here is the Tutorial on How To Extract Frames From Video File for Creating Bootanimation!!:laugh::laugh:
    Requirements;)
    1) Windows OS. :silly::p
    2) Free Video to JPG Converter

Steps To Extract Frames (Images) from A Video :
    1) Download the necessary tools required.;)
    2) Open Free Video to JPG Converter.:cowboy:
    10_zpsa869be32.jpg

3) Now Click On The Browse Button And Add Your Video File To Software.
    1_zps660f7570.jpg

4) Click the lower Browse (Save To) button. Choose the location where you would like to save your snapshots. Click Ok.
    5) Set the video frames you want to save as snapshots.
    6) For example you can extract every hundredth video frame, frames in every 10 seconds, total 200 frames or even every frame.

1_zps660f7570.jpg

Note: Be careful with the "Every frame" option. The total size of the extracted images may be several times bigger than the input file size!
    7) Click convert button and wait images to be extracted.
    3_zps3d19b094.jpg

7) Now Resize the Images To The Resolution Of Your Device Using Image Resizer ( Post 1). Example: In my case I take 480x800
    4_zps70fe7ec7.jpg

8) Follow The Guide In Post (1) To Create Bootanimation using these Images.:D:D

:laugh::laugh:IF IT HELPED YOU KINDLY PRESS THANKS BUTTON SO THAT I WILL KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE BENEFITED FROM IT;):D:cool:
    POST-3​
    THIS GUIDE (POST-3) IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO SAMSUNG DEVICES NOT ANY OTHER ONLY SAMSUNG MOBILES.
    CONVERTING BOOTANIMATION.ZIP TO .QMG FILE FOR STOCK ROM'S:laugh:
    HELLO EVERYONE:highfive:
    Requirements :
    2) Image Resizer (To change the resolution of the images)
    3) Image Editing Software ( Your wish:p)
    4) 7Zip
    5) Samsung Theme Designer

THIS GUIDE IS THE PART OF [GUIDE] How To Make Custom Bootanimation
    What is .QMG files?;):D
    These files are done by using Samsung Theme Creater Officially. Its there own way of making animation which ends with making files having .qmg extension. Shocking is Samsung Theme Designer cannot open QMG files:p, it can only create them :eek:
    What Does it Contain?:p:laugh:
    It has 2 files
    1) Bootsamsung.qmg
    2) Bootsamsungloop.qmg

These 2 files are always together has in general they are together bootanimation.zip.
    What Does Each File Do?:D:D
    1) Bootsamsung.qmg
    It contains the files needed for boot. These files are not repeatable.
    Ex : From bootanimation.zip if there are 2 folders part0 and part1 then part0 is the folder used to make bootsamsung.qmg
    2) Bootsamsungloop.qmg
    It contains the files for loop execution. These files are repeatable. Its similar to desc.txt file instruction.
    Ex : From bootanimation.zip if there are 2 folders part0 and part1 then part1 is your loop and this folder is used to create Bootsamsungloop.qmg.Remember when we made bootanimation .zip we had put no of loops=0

How To Convert Bootanimation.zip To .QMG files
    IMP : HERE I CONSIDER THAT THE BOOTANIMATION.ZIP CONTAINS PART0 AND PART1 FOLDER.
    MAKING BOOTSAMSUNG.QMG;):laugh:
    S1_zpsdec299ab.jpg

2) Click create new theme, use type "feature(NonTouch) phone", then "select model" and use any model.
    S2_zpsb1d9d7ac.jpg

S2_zpsb1d9d7ac.jpg

S4_zps4e0256bd.jpg

5) Enter No of Frames and hit enter that is nothing but no of pics in part0 folder.
    S5_zps142260a5.jpg

S6_zps6d5ca293.jpg

6) Enter delay (This is bit tricky) here its in ms (milli seconds not FPS) to convert that follow this 1000 / (framerate) = (time given in ms)
    for example:
    1000 / 20fps = 50ms
    or
    1000 / 25fps = 40ms
    S8_zpsf543f1f6.jpg

7) Under Repeat option select FALSE for bootsamsung.qmg and TRUE for bootsamsungloop.qmg.
    S8_zpsf543f1f6.jpg

8) Drag your image files sequence from your folder(here its part0 folder) to the empty squares in the bottom of the theme designer.
    S8_zpsf543f1f6.jpg

s23_zpsdee1efd2.jpg

S10_zps2e412e4b.jpg

S11_zpsdb54af9e.jpg

S12_zpse2da5c3e.jpg

11) After opening zip file drag "IdleBgAnimObj.qmg" to anywere u wish preferably to desktop.
    S14_zpsd1ffcc1d.jpg

S15_zps2ff4a280.jpg

12) Rename the "IdleBgAnimObj.qmg" has bootsamsung.qmg
    S17_zpsf045951b.jpg

s18_zps493e3e89.jpg

13) Now your boot file is Read but wait still loop is not done for that follow the below steps.

Creating Loop File :
    2) Click create new theme, use type "feature(NonTouch) phone", then "select model" and use same model has above.
    5) Enter No of Frames that is nothing but no of pics in part1 folder.
    s19_zpsb5c86ca7.jpg

6) Enter delay (This is bit tricky:rolleyes::D) here its in ms (milli seconds not FPS) to convert that follow this
    1000 / (framerate) = (time given in ms)
    for example:
    1000 / 20fps = 50ms
    or
    1000 / 25fps = 40ms
    7) Under Repeat option select TRUE for bootsamsungloop.qmg.
    s22_zps836b1148.jpg

8) Drag your image files sequence from your folder(here its part1 folder) to the empty squares in the bottom of the theme designer.
    s22_zps836b1148.jpg

11) After opening zip file drag "IdleBgAnimObj.qmg" to anywere you wish preferably to desktop.
    12) Rename the "IdleBgAnimObj.qmg" has bootsamsungloop.qmg
    s26_zpsde71db75.jpg

13) Copy the both files and keep them together.

YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY DONE THE .QMG FOR STOCK ROM'S;):D:D
    Thank u so much for this.

Welcome...:) Press Thanks Button to OP Instead Of Writing....:)
    thankssssss so so much

Welcome...:)Plz Press Thanks Button instead of writing..:cool::laugh::laugh: