Hey! I will tell stuff i did to get a completely working Camera, have tested it on LP and users said it works on J5 2015 MM (MSM8916) too. So, it will for you too.
Yeah! Do this! And also if you dont find any of the files just skip them. It will work.
Replace each of them from Working Stock to Port.
how to port a rom for qualcom rom from almost same chipset?
1 laptot or computer
2. DEODEX TOOL
3. UNPACK/REPACK BOOT.IMG TOOL
5.7Z OR WINRAR
6. meld compare tool (but no need if you have some xp)
5. A BRAIN
IF SO ENOUGH TO PORT A ROM
PORTING TW ROMS FOR ...
EG ; J5OOF(LL) FOR 530 GRAND PRIME
1. Unpack j5 boot.img nd 530f boot.img
2. REPLACE J5 dt_image nd kernel ( cause i use mkbootimg tool)
Then go ramdisk folder
3. COMPARE j5 default.prop with 530 add lines if missed
4. COMPARE init.carrier.rc add lines if missed
that will fix multisim
5. Unpack J5 boot.img
IN THIS CASE
SOME TW ROMS NEED TO COMPARE fstb.qcom with your 530.
IF YOU NEED SWAP
/dev/block/zram0 none swap defaults zramsize=569547520
ENDED STEP 1
ro.sf.lcd_density=320 to 240
then search oem props
if present delete this lines