Bootloader warning ⚠Have you recently unlock your bootloader and want to remove Warning Bootloader Unlock message that comes every time when your device is starting up? Then not worry this article is for you. This tutorial gives you the detail view of How to remove Warning Bootloader Unlocked message from your android devices.
What you need?
- Your device.
- Terminal (termux recommended).
- Magisk patched recvory (you just need root for one time).
Steps to follow to fix Bootloader Unlocked Warning issue :
- Download the Param file and move it to download folder (internal storage).
- Download terminal (you can use termux).
- Start terminal and gain root access using "su".
- Type / copy this command into the terminal -
dd if=/storage/emulated/0/Download/up_param.tar of=/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/up_param
- Now simply reboot to recovery or system.
- Mission accomplished.
(in this case the param file is only for Samsung Galaxy A22, if you want it for your device message on telegram channel or comment below)Splash screens for other devices :
Conclusion :In this post I have talked about How to remove unlocked bootloader warning. Tell us What You Say About The Post by commenting and if you have any questions then comment below.
Reference : Razs Originals!