[GUIDE] How to unlock bootloader for your Qualcomm based Nokia Android Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ialRyan

Mar 28, 2018
I've actually been trying to wrap my head around all of that, until I cam across that experimental way to unlock,
Nokia customer support wasn't helpful either.
Thanks for the clear instructions

And it worked +1

Last edited:

banijam

Nov 9, 2017
LAGOS
Please I am begging the senior members please, someone should help me..my phone has been bricked for 2 months now..my Nokia 6 ta-1003.. it's stuck on QLD 900E... PLEASE HOW DO I resolve this myself...I have been without a phone since... someone should help me out of this nightmare..it doesn't come on,just only shows the notification lights and QLD 900E on device manager... awaiting a positive response..thanks

taicracker

Mar 5, 2014
Please I am begging the senior members please, someone should help me..my phone has been bricked for 2 months now..my Nokia 6 ta-1003.. it's stuck on QLD 900E... PLEASE HOW DO I resolve this myself...I have been without a phone since... someone should help me out of this nightmare..it doesn't come on,just only shows the notification lights and QLD 900E on device manager... awaiting a positive response..thanks
Your case is lost boot, must disassemble machine and TP. My Nokia 6 (TA-1000) has been and must remove the machine to TP.

hikari_calyx

https://alephsecurity.com/2018/01/22/qualcomm-edl-1/

The picture in this topic told you where to short. It's on the bottom. Connect your phone with both pin shorted, you'll enter Qualcomm 9008 directly. Then you should know what to do next.

Reactions: moshu_fc

ivan881031

May 11, 2017
---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

Nokia 6(2018)will work?[/QUOTE]

Aventurepix

Apr 2, 2018
I have a simple question,

Right now i'm on Android 8.0.0 on my TA-1033 , can i flash TWRP or i need to downgrade the bootloader ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts