if you with mehey , if bootloader is locked , only official android software can be flashed ... if you downgrade that way, (flash lower android 9-10) you brick the device ?
i remember , from last year when i try first time to downgrade from Q to Pie , i flashed back Pie with Sp Flash Tool clean flash , and i downgraded without bricking
only lost telephone's imei and serial numbers when i accidently auto format all partitions! xD
first , click dowload button , then press "volume down" on phone, and connect usb cable inif you with me
im not dev and im not flashed new phones(flashing of xiaomi and samsung is not hard except nokia)
and i only have a phone and i want that its not be break
i only want back from 11 to 10 and a friend say that if you dont want to do risk
dont do it
its a confident way for back to 10 with simple flash with sp flash without unlocking bt???
i want to make a sure
edit:and if i want to do simple flash with sp flash
i must connect phone to pc and after it click download
or first click download and after it connect the phone to pc??
thanks dudefirst , click dowload button , then press "volume down" on phone, and connect usb cable in
-but , if you want clear flash, select "download only" and uncheck "userdata" partition . other partitions reflash if done click ok , and disconnect usb cable
later enter in fastboot mode : press "power button+volume down button" at once , on pc terminal enter command :
" fastboot format userdata " and " fastboot reboot " ..
and all done
The twrp on the official site is **not** signed so dm verity will bootloop so u need to flash an empty vbmetaFEW THINGS I WANTED TO SAY--
1. <to everyone> Hey guys, hope y'all are doing fine. Can I please get to know which Lineage OS has booted thus far (or anything >android10 with root access)? I tried Phh's AOSP 12. Need root access. But as mentioned by other fellow members only "secure" version boots into Nokia 2.2 (the one with no Su).
2. I wanted to know that is the TWRP on the official website fine? I noticed that it is exactly when I flash it my device end's up in bootloop. I tried formatting the data. There used to be a method in this forum to patch fstab. I can't seem to find it now. Any idea about any of that?
3. "Securizing" a GSI isn't very hard. Phh and Andy Yan both have sas-creators which can be found here and here respectively. BUT EVERY TIME IT RESULTS IN A FILE OF SIZE 3.7 GB! Which is un-flashable as it is too big. Is there a method to decrease the size?
4. I don't know if it's the same with everyone but there's a weird problem with this device. The brightness issue! More about it here. Hence I cannot even think of going back to Android 9, Stock or GSI. The problem existed in Stock android 10 as well but since I've never been able to boot any Android 10 GSI, I wouldn't know if android 10 GSI is also a headache like stock. This was fixed in android 11.
Now coming to the point, did anyone of you guys have had the same brightness issues? if yes, were you able to fix it on android 9 or 10? If yes, can I please get your stock firmware? (I don't think it's fixable just like that, looks more like a problem with the hardware). But Nokia did fixed it with an Android 11 software update! Maybe it will work.
I found that one already. Saw the crdroid version 8.4 in your video. Thankshttps://altushost-swe.dl.sourceforge.net/project/gsi-projects/v412/crDroid-8.4/crDroid-8.4-arm64_bvN-vndklite-Unofficial.img.xz
after unlocking bootloader ,i did a system update from settings and rebooted with latest update.. then with android 11 ,i flash twrp with android 11 vbmeta file (extracted from sp tools) through fastboot and installed these roms from https://github-wiki-see.page/m/phhusson/treble_experimentations/wiki/Generic-System-Image-(GSI)-list
Fastboot > flash system > flash vbmeta from stock OS (Android 9) > fastboot -w > rebootNews : Andy Yan's Lineage OS 19.1 now boot in succesfully on nokia 2.2 !.. tested on android 11 firmware (updated to latest build with security paches), and flashed stock vbmeta android 9 .
- i tested out 'bvn' ( vanilla variant ) because i dont want gapps on phone ( its slows down android system after a time ), lineage-19.1-20220510-UNOFFICIAL-arm64_bvS-vndklite , probably with gapps one works too ..
This worked for me on stock rom but it fails whenever I try it with android 12 based GSIs. You once mentioned that you were unable to install Gapps on LOS 19. So the TWRP worked for you? :/
nvcfg.img nvram.img proinfo.img protect1.img protect2.img
fastboot flashing lock_critical fastboot oem unlock
nvcfg.img nvram.img proinfo.img protect1.img protect2.img sec1.img seccfg.img
adb shell su dd if=/storage/emulated/0/nvcfg.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/nvcfg dd if=/storage/emulated/0/nvram.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/nvram dd if=/storage/emulated/0/proinfo.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/proinfo dd if=/storage/emulated/0/protect1.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/protect1 dd if=/storage/emulated/0/protect2.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/protect2 dd if=/storage/emulated/0/sec1.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/sec1 dd if=/storage/emulated/0/seccfg.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/seccfg