• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[GUIDE] How to Unlock the Huawei P Smart 2018

Search This thread

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
Oct 5, 2012
Hama (Syria)
Psst

In this tutorial, I'd like to show you how to unlock and debrand this device to C432, let's see together the whole requirements.

Requirements:
  • June 2018 emui 8.0 oreo firmware, no matter what version is, unlocking bootloader is not supported on the recent emui9.x.
  • DC Unlocker credits (4=4 euro) click here for the complete tutorial to unlock the bootloader via DC.
  • Android ADB/Fastboot tools must be installed on your system.

Unlocking Bootloader:
  • Assuming that you are already get the bootloader's password, run the following command for unlocking.
  • fastboot oem unlock your_password
  • press enter and choose "YES" on your device to unlock it.

Debranding to C432:
  • Download oeminfo and c432 oreo firmware from androidhost.ru website.
  • extract the firmware with 7zip or similar.
  • Go to dload folder and extract the .app files from each archive in the root and sub-folders without edit the name of that sub-folder then delete all archives.
  • Flash Yellow Bird's TWRP, reboot to TWRP > Install > Install Image > Choose your downloaded OEMINFO as OEMInfo partition.
  • Disconnect the cell phone from usb port and press volume up + volume down while booting and dload installation will start automatically.

NOTE:
me nor this guide are not responsible of soft brick, hard brick. So do it only if you have the right knowledge to unlock your device without much troubles, also don't come here and cry if something went wrong.

Last edited:

Riski3Run

Oct 29, 2013
Roermond
I am trying to bypass FRP on Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1 EMUI 8..0.0.176(C432)

Followed this guide from first post but It still says "Reading bootloader code...
Not supported/unknown chipset!"

Even paid 4eu and created account.

DC Unlocker 2 "see" phone everything looks working but looks like newest security patch is not possible to pass now.

Tried a lot many diffrent guides from YT.
Somebody know how to bypass FRP on this phone with newest security patch?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Psst

In this tutorial, I'd like to show you how to unlock and debrand this device to C432, let's see together the whole requirements.

Requirements:
    • June 2018 emui 8.0 oreo firmware, no matter what version is, unlocking bootloader is not supported on the recent emui9.x.
    • DC Unlocker credits (4=4 euro) click here for the complete tutorial to unlock the bootloader via DC.
    • Android ADB/Fastboot tools must be installed on your system.

Unlocking Bootloader:
    • Assuming that you are already get the bootloader's password, run the following command for unlocking.
    • fastboot oem unlock your_password
    • press enter and choose "YES" on your device to unlock it.

Debranding to C432:
    • Download oeminfo and c432 oreo firmware from androidhost.ru website.
    • extract the firmware with 7zip or similar.
    • Go to dload folder and extract the .app files from each archive in the root and sub-folders without edit the name of that sub-folder then delete all archives.
    • Flash Yellow Bird's TWRP, reboot to TWRP > Install > Install Image > Choose your downloaded OEMINFO as OEMInfo partition.
    • Disconnect the cell phone from usb port and press volume up + volume down while booting and dload installation will start automatically.

NOTE:
    me nor this guide are not responsible of soft brick, hard brick. So do it only if you have the right knowledge to unlock your device without much troubles, also don't come here and cry if something went wrong.