Jun 10, 2013
Pune
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE
Oh look portal mentioned this thread.

Sent from my XT1033 running good ol' Stock ROM

Yup :D:D:D Thanks bro for letting me know about it :cowboy:
Thank you xda for mentioning this thread
it means a lot to me :laugh:
Where did you get that iron man image for your wallpaper on your phone?
some one from xda-ot fb group posted a wallpapers i got that from there
you can download it from here :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3GFKcEsqlB4ZUNuY21VRUdXUEE/view?usp=sharing

I tried this but it came out all messed up. Looks nothing like my entered characters.

attachment.php

Ok, understood. I need to use thick/ bold point pen. i used the regular one used for day to day writing.

i used Black Gel pen ;)

robneymcplum

Oct 22, 2007
midlands
but you can install your hand writing on pc so you don`t have to sign letters etc anymore

Sadly not, as it doesnt 'do' joined up writing that a signature would be. Just save the whole signature as a .PNG to use for letters would work I guess. I am not using my handwriting as once uploaded and installed, it somehow looks WORSE than comic sans :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-05-11-25-40.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-05-11-25-40.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 702

BenClay13

Jan 17, 2013
You can also do this with a non rooted phone as well.
Follow all steps up until iFont.
Don't use iFont.
Download HiFont
Download .tff file and paste it into HiFont directory.
Go to My Fonts in HiFont, click scan.
Click your font then follow the on screen instructions to complete

gian569

Feb 20, 2011
this is good fun but difficult to be used everyday.....my font is really small, it became acceptable in size only selecting 130% in settings but it is changed system-wide (for example, in whatsapp the name of the contacts is still default font, but is huge now), and some characters such as ':' and 'ì' aren't displayed (there is a square at their place)

wolfballz

Jul 11, 2012
San Diego. CA
Google Pixel 6 Pro
How to scan it in 600x300dpi using Camscanner?

The directions say to scan at 300-600dpi not 600x300dpi. Just tell Camscanner to scan at anything between 300 to 600 dpi. I personally did 600dpi.

---------- Post added at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
To which size should we resize the same? Can you please explain in detail?

5428x6500 worked for me resizing the image. The website wants the image to be no larger than 6500x6500

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2012
Hardwick
Thanks for this awesome idea :cowboy:. I first had the problem that I had to write with a different pen and also bigger on the template than I usually do, so it didn't look like my natural writing :rolleyes:. Just in case anyone has the same issue: print the template at a smaller size and fill it out (this way you can write smaller and also with a thinner pen ;)), since the actual size is not that relevant for the scan.

yog12

Jun 10, 2013
Pune
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE
Thanks a lot friends

Don't use iFont.
Download HiFont
That's is great news :D ;)
Can I have your handwriting as my phone text please? download link?
Ha ha ha..... that's a nice question......
any one.....?
yes Sure bros here you can download my handwriting font ;) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6X6eG1AGtEmNDdfUXVuc3ZYa0U/view?usp=sharing

To which size should we resize the same? Can you please explain in detail?
see this ans.
The directions say to scan at 300-600dpi not 600x300dpi. Just tell Camscanner to scan at anything between 300 to 600 dpi. I personally did 600dpi.

Here is the one I created. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2Vw61uN8mo4NVdzR3N1bEl2SjA

---------- Post added at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

5428x6500 worked for me resizing the image. The website wants the image to be no larger than 6500x6500

Did anybody try this? Can I see some nice fonts guys? Ha ha ha :D
Check out my previous post. It has a link to the one I did yesterday.

hahaha ;) i think it would be great to have one more thread for sharing handwriting font screenshots and actual font for download ? :laugh: what you guys say ? ;)
Thanks for this awesome idea :cowboy:. I first had the problem that I had to write with a different pen and also bigger on the template than I usually do, so it didn't look like my natural writing :rolleyes:. Just in case anyone has the same issue: print the template at a smaller size and fill it out (this way you can write smaller and also with a thinner pen ;)), since the actual size is not that relevant for the scan.
:D nice suggestion brother

wolfballz

Jul 11, 2012
San Diego. CA
Google Pixel 6 Pro
That's is great news :D ;)

yes Sure bros here you can download my handwriting font ;) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6X6eG1AGtEmNDdfUXVuc3ZYa0U/view?usp=sharing

see this ans.

hahaha ;) i think it would be great to have one more thread for sharing handwriting font screenshots and actual font for download ? :laugh: what you guys say ? ;)

:D nice suggestion brother

Separate thread for sharing and downloading would be a good idea.

Also, for ****s and giggles I did another one where instead of writing the actual letter in the square I drew small little figures and faces in them and then scanned in and uploaded and it worked. Whatever I drew in the square for a capital A showed up as my drawing. So have fun with this to.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello friends,
    today in this tutorial i'll show you how to use your own handwriting as font in android

before starting you need rooted android device ....
    but if you are having non-rooted device then give a try to @BenCkay13 's method written in this post

android is usually know for its customization and themes. having your own handwriting in as a font for android will make your device unique from others it adds more personal touch to your device.
    we are going to use MyScriptFont and IFont app achieve our goal.
    Tip: if you want to add support for more characters, more languages you can use Font Painter Site (follow procedure from here :- Font Painter tutorial) and follow then continue from step 8

Steps :

1. Go to MyScriptFont
    Slide2.png

2. Download the templete as pdf or png and print it.
    3. use a Black pen and fill that form and scan it in at anything between 300-600 dpi or open it in a paint program (or any other) to fill it out .
    Slide4.png

4. Now upload Scanned template .
    5. Give a name to your font
    6. Click on Start
    Slide5.png

7. Wait till it generates the output Download generated .ttf file and paste it on your SD card.
    8. Now download and open iFont app
    Note : ifont works on Rooted device only
    Click on “My Font” Tab.
    Click on “Click this” text
    Slide9.png

9. Navigate to your .ttf file path select your .ttf file
    Slide10.png

Click on set. Now set your font

That's It. now enjoy your device with your own font.

here is my result of my handwriting :v

Slide12.png
    i have made video too check it out.....

For Non-rooted users Give it a try :)

Don't use iFont.
    Download HiFont

Suggestion
    if your handwriting doesn't look like natural writing :rolleyes:. print the template at a smaller size and fill it out (this way you can write smaller and also with a thinner pen ;)), since the actual size is not that relevant for the scan.

Please Do Share your Fonts Wallpaper & ScreenShot : here
    Don't spam this Thread

Special Thanks :fingers-crossed::laugh:
    BenClay13 Method for non-rooted devices
    adeckpm for informing about Font Painter Site and missing characters solution
    Artificial_Intelligence for Suggestion
    wolfballz for pointing out mistakes (now corrected in thread )

Thank you...:):cowboy::cowboy:

Credits :

MyScriptFont Site :silly:
    iFont App :silly:
    That's legible at least. Mine looks like WW2 codes that needs a decryption book to understand it.

Oh look portal mentioned this thread.

Yup :D:D:D Thanks bro for letting me know about it :cowboy:
    Thank you xda for mentioning this thread
    it means a lot to me :laugh:
    Where did you get that iron man image for your wallpaper on your phone?
    some one from xda-ot fb group posted a wallpapers i got that from there
    you can download it from here :
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3GFKcEsqlB4ZUNuY21VRUdXUEE/view?usp=sharing

I tried this but it came out all messed up. Looks nothing like my entered characters.

attachment.php

Ok, understood. I need to use thick/ bold point pen. i used the regular one used for day to day writing.

i used Black Gel pen ;)
    I'd rather not do this because of my horrible handwriting but none the less great guide!

I'd rather not do this because of my horrible handwriting but none the less great guide!

?
    40a94098bebe9c24e9297154ec85c679.jpg