Xiaomi Poco F3
I NEED HELP WITH THIS
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
huawei y300
tried to unlock bootloader via ez unlock in order to flash cwm
now the phone open on a blue , green , red display
and i can access dload but any rom stops at about 1\3 progress
tried to re-lock the bootloader using : fastboot oem relock
but my pc can't read the phone when i type : adb-toolkit\bin\files\fastboot devices
although i installed the drivers and the pc can recognize it
how can i solve this?

msdtitus

Jun 24, 2014
cm 11 install fail

hi there

I have a Huawei Y300-0100 build:b191 and recently downloaded cm-11-20140623-NIGHTLY-u8833 and tried flashing my phone using TWRP. I am new to flashing and it failed drastically. Now my phone has no OS and I have no way to install a new 1, I tried searching for the b191 build but with no luck. Can anyone help me fix this problem. is there anyway I can at least install the factory OS and where can I get it(not available on Huawei website)

your help will be much appreciated

Many thanks
Masood:(

derigoagin

May 15, 2014
I have a different hauwei but ...

What happens if you try to unlock the bootloader with someone else's code??

Please reply!

You may be able to root with kingo root without unlocking the bootloader whick does you no good if you want to flash a ROM. If you try someone elses code it will say invalid code and reboot to normal. There is a stock recovery on the phone that does most of what cwm does if the bootloader is unlocked. If you have the bootloader unlocked and you want to flash cwm 6 just go into fastboot on your phone, put the img file in command line friendly location (easy to get to, no simular names) then in your comp terminal cd into the folder you put the recovery img. then type " Fastboot flash recovery <recovery.img> " where <recovery.img> is the name of the cwm recovery img you dl...hope that heled!

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

hi there

I have a Huawei Y300-0100 build:b191 and recently downloaded cm-11-20140623-NIGHTLY-u8833 and tried flashing my phone using TWRP. I am new to flashing and it failed drastically. Now my phone has no OS and I have no way to install a new 1, I tried searching for the b191 build but with no luck. Can anyone help me fix this problem. is there anyway I can at least install the factory OS and where can I get it(not available on Huawei website)

your help will be much appreciated

Many thanks
Masood:(

Some rules about flashing....1. never even touch your phone until you have made a backup of your system. You can search the forums for how this is done.
2. make sure the ROM you are trying to DL is for YOUR MODEL, its not like computers where you can wing it, because the main part, called the kernal, is different in each of the device models. if the cpu is the brain, the kernal is the nervous system...

You will have to learn adb if you want to recover your phone...does it turn on? what happens when you turn it on? can you get to recovery? let me know, ill try to respond as soon as I can...

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

I NEED HELP WITH THIS
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
huawei y300
tried to unlock bootloader via ez unlock in order to flash cwm
now the phone open on a blue , green , red display
and i can access dload but any rom stops at about 1\3 progress
tried to re-lock the bootloader using : fastboot oem relock
but my pc can't read the phone when i type : adb-toolkit\bin\files\fastboot devices
although i installed the drivers and the pc can recognize it
how can i solve this?

You will have to use fastboot to flash a recovery img onto your phone. make sure it is one that is made for your phone or else your not going to be happy. once you find a recovery img (google is your friend/search the forum) put your phone into fastboot (you will have to look this up too). Then connect your phone to the computer. In the computer command terminal cd to the fastboot directory and make sure you have admin privledges (I have linux and I have to use "sudo fastboot..." for anything to work). type " sudo fastboot devices" on linux or "fastboot devices" to make sure your device shows up. If it does your set to type in " sudo fastboot flash recovery <recovery.img>. once you get that done let me know and ill help you restore your ROM.

mostafa asal

Jun 24, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F3
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION ..
BUT ... i did this commands in cmd after downloading adb-toolkit but it failed to recognize the device in fast boot mode
i heard that riff-box or jtag can solve this problem ... is it true ?
cuz i have the ability to use riff-box .. but i don't know how to use it !!

ccernescu

Jan 25, 2011
Timisoara, Romania
Hi guys !
I have an Ascend y300-0151(IMEI: 868442013296376) that it is locked on a network.
I've unlocked the bootloader but I want to use it with other networks.

Do you know a way how I can do this for free (pm link/nck) ?

Thank you !
Best regards !

RealRedHair

Sep 14, 2011
Hello!

Got a problem! Can not phone. See below please.

0. Huawei Ascend Y300 T-mobile Simlocked phone
1. Bootloader unlocked
2. Recovery TWRP installed
3. SuperSU installed
4. Slimkat custom ROM installed plus GApps
5. All fine; BUT simlocked phone (forgot it); T-mobile SIM-card works(can phone with it); KPN SIM-card does not work
6. Restored stock ROM with Backup with TWRP (http://www.modaco.com/topic/366993-recoveryy300return-to-complete-stock-instructions/)
7. Unlocked SIMlock with code; SIMlock is removed. But phone does not work anymore
8. Installed Slimkat again; no phone connection
9. IMEI is not blacklisted; is not null

When I go to Settings Mobile Networks
Network Operators I can see different providers KPN, T-mobile, etc
If I try to register KPN is says:

If I go to APN (Access Point Names) settings, the KPN settings are listed; did try reset to default.
If I use *#*#4636#*#* or app MTK app I can see advanced settings of phone. What information is relevant to check?

I think at step 6 things went wrong. Maybe wrong backup or for UK?

Main question how to register to KPN? Why is registering not possible? Where is the log-file with error messages?

oxvipersox

Jul 2, 2014
PLS NEED .02CV100R001C113B968Canada-Wind2C05011SPV.zip firmware

[BPLS NEED Huawei u8687 firmware (u8687,android,4.0,V100R001C113B968,Canada-Wind2C05011SPV.zip][/B]

ok so I flashed the wrong recovery for U8687 cant find stock recovery and cant get fastboot to recognize the device is even there. but I can get to the purple fastboot screen just need proper drivers or just pointed in the right direction thx

elmkzgirxp

May 16, 2013
Hi guys !
I have an Ascend y300-0151(IMEI: 868442013296376) that it is locked on a network.
I've unlocked the bootloader but I want to use it with other networks.

Do you know a way how I can do this for free (pm link/nck) ?

Thank you !
Best regards !

This is one of the things you will regret in life. Don't you ever post your IMEI in public, EVER.

Reactions: krule031

TheGamerCatHD

Jun 22, 2014
I have a HUAWEI y300-151, I unlocked my bootloader but can't flash any recoveries, Not off my PC or my SD card. Is there any other way?
Thanks

krule031

I have a HUAWEI y300-151, I unlocked my bootloader but can't flash any recoveries, Not off my PC or my SD card. Is there any other way?
Thanks
Use this app: http://www.modaco.com/topic/367444-...-bootloaderflash-twrp-and-root-with-tutorial/
Just start from the recovery flashing step, instructions for flashing are inside app.
Here is a video if you dont get the instructions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VzAz0Vlax4&feature=youtu.be
Hope it works:)

TheGamerCatHD

Jun 22, 2014

Attachments

• dd.JPG
    dd.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 85

krule031

Last edited:

TheGamerCatHD

Jun 22, 2014
Hmmm, looks strange.
Go on the link I got you, and search for a post one guy posted about portable version of this app.
Try that and post the results:)
EDIT: Here is the post: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/t...ash-twrp-and-root-with-tutorial#entry2190161

Could not find the portable app you were talking about, So I went into the stock recovery of my phone and tried adb sideload, About halfway through the phone loading TWRP on it, It just said installation aborted and I'm 100% sure I unlocked the bootloader. So what could I be doing wrong, Any ideas?
Thanks

krule031

Could not find the portable app you were talking about, So I went into the stock recovery of my phone and tried adb sideload, About halfway through the phone loading TWRP on it, It just said installation aborted and I'm 100% sure I unlocked the bootloader. So what could I be doing wrong, Any ideas?
Thanks
Hmmm, I will send you the link of portable app in messages, then try again. And I will send you a bunch of topics on Modaco, there are far more topics about this phone than here on xda.

Bananebieger

Sep 16, 2010
Mannheim
My y300 rebooted this morning and is now in a bootloop. Last thing I see before it reboots is that "1 application of 1 is uptdating". Then you see the Huawei logo. Phone wasn't rooted or something.
I want to rescue my data from the internal memory. If I try to explore the phone via "adb shell" and "ls" and selecting different folders it seems that my whole internal memory is empty.
So my whatsapp chats, pictures and so on are gone and I have no clue why.

Can you guys help me?

Addicted2Bass

Sep 30, 2012
Hello Guys

I have some issue's with my Y300 ive unlocked the bootloader, so that i can install a custom rom
i installed first a custom recovery of TWRP 2.7, i plassed the files ive downloaded on my sd card, but when i try to install the files it says failed
cant get that back but my phone is incompatible with the software i want to install and he's not usable

I have an Huawei Ascend Y300-0100

Thanx, Marco

krule031

Hello Guys

I have some issue's with my Y300 ive unlocked the bootloader, so that i can install a custom rom
i installed first a custom recovery of TWRP 2.7, i plassed the files ive downloaded on my sd card, but when i try to install the files it says failed
cant get that back but my phone is incompatible with the software i want to install and he's not usable

I have an Huawei Ascend Y300-0100

Thanx, Marco

Did you used the app I posted few posts before?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Huawei Ascend Y300 Unlock & Root [How To / Tutorial]

This great little Android 4.1 smartphone has been released to the German market a week ago. At a price tag of merely 150,00 Euro, it's a steal.

But no fun without root, right ?

Now, Huawei locks and secures the bootloader, which makes flashing a custom recovery impossible without messing with the bootloader code itself.

Luckily, i found out that you can request a bootloader unlock-token on the Chinese Huawei website. After unlocking with
    Code:
    fastboot oem unlock XXX16-digits-codeXXX
    we can flash a china-made (aka chinese-language only) ClockworkMod v6.1, that has been compiled for the Y300. After installing SuperSU from CMW, you GOT ROOT.

I have written an extensive dummy-style tutorial on my tumblr blog. Unfortunately, the forum wont let me post outside links. Please go to this URL:

huawei-y300.tumblr.com

Have fun! :D
    You can't install a stock rom, because your IMEI did'nt allow it. The Y300 are saled under two different versions. The one from telefonica and the other for the open market. Open market phones can install the b176cz and the official b175 from huawei. The telefonica devices can only install the official update from huawei, but you got no triggers in the notificationbar. (But theres a fix for telefonica devices made by me, see attachment)
    The solution ist the OEM Info Hack Tool, wich craete a backup of your IMEI, write a custom IMEI, let you flash a rom (b176) and after that it restore your backuped IMEI. Now you are on b176 with telefonica devices. The readme is inside the package.

Btw, other backups and roms could be found here. But remember, it's for Huawei Y300-0100 (U8833-1)
    I'm going to buy this phone for my mother, it's good?
    Good signal? for US$ 130 is kinda'right?

For you it would be around 190$ in comparison to 150€. 1€ equals 1,31$ at the moment.

The signal is way better than my SGS+ I used before I got my Y300. And I can recommend it to everyone who is not searching for something too expensive. It runs at an average speed and the OS is nearly up-to-date with 4.1.1. The only thing which is disturbing for me is the EmotionUI 1.0 which Huawei uses. But besides that it's perfect for that price! :victory:
    still have one crazy idea what i havent tried...
    maybe shankars method can work for you.

only on your own risk!
    i would first put back the twrp and wipe out everything, i mean everything from the phone
    then reboot into bootloader mode and flash back the original recovery, which can be extracted from
    the new firmware build.
    relock the bootloader now and try the UPDATE.APP in the dload folder, booted up with both volume buttons pressed.

maybe it could work, but i can render your phone to a brick like mine, because if the update not going to finish you also not going to have other choice than sending back to service (takes around 4-6 weeks!)

i find backup of huawei y300!
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p1k3jyfhih9g2pg/Ug920rf4GO
    after restore the backup my phone was repaired:)
    It will not turn on anymore. Even after factory reset. It says "Turning Wi-Fi on..." but nothing happens.

Here's what you have to do:

1. Your bootloader must be unlocked, if it is locked, this won't help you.
    2. Download the B176 stock recovery from here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dvnwg21k9ib6don/Recovery Stock [B176].rar

3. Download Android SDK:

developer.android.com/sdk/index.html

4. Go to fastboot. Hold power + up and down volumes for 10 seconds.
    5. Connect your phone to your pc.
    5.a extract the stock recovery rar and copy the recovery-new.img to the address of the next step.
    6. Go to the folder adt-bundle-windows-x86\sdk\platform-tools then hold ctrl + shift then right click on an empty space and click open command window here.
    7. Type "fastboot flash recovery recovery-new.img"
    8. Turn off your phone and turn it on again.

Then you will be redirected to the stock recovery and do some wipes and boot you into your phone. Good luck!

Sent from my B1-A71 using Tapatalk HD