[GUIDE] [In-Call Volume Fix For Android Pie ROMS] For Xiaomi MI Max 2 Oxygen.

Search This thread

rohit3192

Jul 26, 2011
Echo is fixed already.
Also the sound is Good like MIUI Stock 7.1.
You can use Graphic drivers though.

Havoc OS 2.9 works best, snekkill made a complete rom for that. You can use any pie rom, mostly are working with fix zip.

Tip: QC works best when you put phone in charger , wait few seconds and reboot.

Please give link to havoc os 2.9.
The official one was 2.4.
Thanks

[email protected]

Apr 13, 2020
need help

Great job guys, you're on fire! Thanks for your efforts.

guys! im too using mi max 2 and love it a lot, thats why i flashed havoc rom, but i only found havoc 2.0 at that time(a month ago), now i found on havoc site that it is unofficial and update upto 2.4 is only available. Guys, i'm also facing low incall volume issue and slow charging issue on my phone, please sugguest what rom, fix (you guys were talking of echo something), magisk should i flash and what needs to be done more since it is freshly flashed havoc 2.0 and nothing else like fix is flashed yet. and is there any update for mi max 2? i need for daily driver uses and gaming, photography use.
Thanks in Advance! :)

RayfG

Jan 28, 2016
outa space
guys! im too using mi max 2 and love it a lot, thats why i flashed havoc rom, but i only found havoc 2.0 at that time(a month ago), now i found on havoc site that it is unofficial and update upto 2.4 is only available. Guys, i'm also facing low incall volume issue and slow charging issue on my phone, please sugguest what rom, fix (you guys were talking of echo something), magisk should i flash and what needs to be done more since it is freshly flashed havoc 2.0 and nothing else like fix is flashed yet. and is there any update for mi max 2? i need for daily driver uses and gaming, photography use.
There is Snekills Havoc 2.9 in thread. In call Volume is already included.

Last edited:

[email protected]

Jun 3, 2017
Delhi

https://t.me/oxygencloud

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In-Call Volume and Cracking sound Fix For Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (oxygen) Thanks To snekkill

Hello guys in this post I am going to tell you to step by step method to fix in call volume issue in all pie Roms for our Xiaomi MI Max 2 device. So guy's special thanks to @snekkill who done a great job for our device. I used his boot & vendor source and created a flashable zip file.

Credits :
    Special thanks to :

snekkill for updated boot and vendor.
    @MaheshTechnicals For Patch File.

Working on: Pie ROMs (Android 9.0) ONLY. NOT WORKING ON MIUI ROMS

How to flash :

CLEAN FLASH RECOMMENDED.

1. Flash any pie rom.
    2. Flash fix zip then reboot your phone.
    3. Again go to recovery.
    4. Flash Gapps
    5. Flash magisk (if u want).
    6. Reboot system. Done. the in-call volume will fix.

I personally tested on

AOSP BASED ROMS:
    ArrowOS,
    pixel Experience plus,
    BootleggersROM (no need),
    AOSIP
    AOSMP
    AICP
    AOSP Extended.

LINEAGE BASED ROMS:
    Lineage os
    Resurrection Remix

Not Working On :

YOU TELL ME

Downloads :

AOSP BASED

In-Call Volume and Cracking sound Fix Zip File. (use latest one).

29 Oct 2019: in-call volume fix zip.

Changbg :
    in call volume fix.

30 Oct 2019: in-call volume fix zip v2

Changlog:
    • update vendor
    • fixes for sound reduced headphone and speaker volume.

LINEAGE BASED (Works on LineageOS, RR, etc).

09 Nov 2019: in-call volume fix zip v3 (Lineage based)

Changlog:
    • supported for lineage based ROM's.
    • update vendor
    • updated boot.

XDA:DevDB Information
    In-Call Volume Fix For Android Pie ROMs, Tool/Utility for the Xiaomi Mi Max 2

Contributors
    MaheshTechnicals

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: V2
    Stable Release Date: 2019-10-30

Created 2019-10-30
    Last Updated 2019-10-30
    Great... New update available... a huge thanks to @snekkill

Yup ?
    Great job guys, you're on fire! Thanks for your efforts.
    Awesome! Finally, we have the long awaited solution to make our beloved MM2 one of the best budget phone out there!

Big thanks to snekkill to find the solution and generously sharing his sources with Mahesh. And big thanks also to Mahesh for his time and effort in offering us so many updated ROMs.

Looking forward to trying this on Havoc 2.9. Would I still need to flash the echo fix of BeingTejas?
    Just a dumb question.. How to flash this fix along with v385 graphics driver? I couldn't get both of them working together. After doing all the steps, AIDA64 shows v269 driver. Could anyone make a step by step?

First flash rom+fix +graphics drivers