[Guide] Install cLK, cLK 1.5, CWM and a NAND rom

Would you like me to write a MAGLDR guide like my cLK guide?

• Yes

Votes: 156 86.2%
  • No

Votes: 25 13.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

ToBMaster

Sep 14, 2009
Nevermind, flashing ROM Radio_Leo_2.15.50.14 first did the trick!

Thanks. Yes, flashing ROM Radio_Leo_2.15.50.14 did the trick! But it was not that straight forward.

I also followed the thread below to install HPSL 3.03 and cLK 1.4.0.1
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1021837

Just to share ... after flashing Radio_Leo_2.15.50.14, I went into a screen that is very similar to cLK but after rebooting, I lost that and went back to the cLK screen listed here and I just proceeded ...

I am happy that I have installed Android but a bit puzzled ... should have kept a log of what I did but after struggling for more than a month, I am quite worn out :-( ... Nonetheless happy!!! Thanks to all!!!

kubekpop

Feb 9, 2012
Warsaw
Why do you need any drivers? What are you going to do? We flash all that without any special drivers...

Last edited:

strikerz911

Jul 1, 2009
Following your first guide to install Clk... at the last step (19) where your phone should start rebooting, mine does not. On the screen the last line says '[37150] rebooting the device' but it has stayed like that for over 10 minutes now... Is this normal? How long do I wait for it to reboot? Thanks.

nonumber

Sep 18, 2010
I have a HTC HD2 that I am trying to flash.

I did this with a few other HD2's, but this one acts up.

- First I install HSPL (2.08HSPL)
- Do a Wipe (Task29)
- Install cLK (Repartition)
After that, the phone should repoot into cLK, however it just hangs in the white screen with the green 'htc' letters on it.

The same happens when I try to install MAGLDR. Installation goes to 100% and all seems ok. Then after it reboots, same thing. Hangs in the white screen.

I tried to reboot with holding the power button pressed => no difference.

So I can get into the HSPL, but nothing else... any ideas?

powerofthink

Jun 26, 2010
İzmir
sequence;
first check your device if it is 2.08.HSPL, and format your sdcard ext3 or ext4 and 1gb. insert it to your device.
1. task29
2. radio rom 2.15.50.14
3. magldr 1.13
4. recovery 5.0.2.6 or clk
5. clear cache and dalvik cache.

these are,

Radio ROM 2.15.50.14;
Radio ROM 2.15.50.14

HD2 Toolkit 4.2.0.1; ( contains task 29, magldr and recovery and also HSPL)
HD2 Toolkit 4.2.0.1

Last edited:

kylew1212

Dec 1, 2011
Alabama
www.memoryx2.com
I have a HTC HD2 that I am trying to flash.

I did this with a few other HD2's, but this one acts up.

- First I install HSPL (2.08HSPL)
- Do a Wipe (Task29)
- Install cLK (Repartition)
After that, the phone should repoot into cLK, however it just hangs in the white screen with the green 'htc' letters on it.

The same happens when I try to install MAGLDR. Installation goes to 100% and all seems ok. Then after it reboots, same thing. Hangs in the white screen.

I tried to reboot with holding the power button pressed => no difference.

So I can get into the HSPL, but nothing else... any ideas?

I think you somehow didn't install clk.. just skip all the steps until you install clk and start with that one.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

nonumber

Sep 18, 2010
Thanks for the replies, but that doesn't solve it.

As I said, whether I install cLK or MAGLDR, it doesn't go past the startup screen.

During installation I see the progress bar and it goes to 100% - all seems fine.
Then it restarts and immediately shows that white startup screen and doesn't get past that.

I tried reinstalling HSPL 2.08HSPL a few times (with different versions of the HSPL.exe and with the HD2Toolkit) and done the task29 in different ways.
After that tried to install cLK or MAGLDR (via the HD2Toolkit and via the ROMUpdateUtility), all no luck.

So coming back to the guide in theis thread: I can do all till step 13:
Now you are ready to install cLK. On the left bottom side of HD2 Toolkit it says Functions, with a few options. Click repartition, and go through the steps on the screen.

But it does not do:
Once this is completed your phone will boot into cLK.

nonumber

Sep 18, 2010
Ok, got it working.

What I did to solve this:

Tried to reinstall the original Win6.5 (which actually failed, but did reset the original HSPL).
After that, retried the steps to get cLK on it, and it worked!

So steps to reinstall Win6.5:
- Download the original Windows 6.5 (upgrade) ROM from the htc website
- Unzip the exe file (with 7-zip for instance)
- Copy the ‘RUU_signed.nbh’ file to the root of your SD card
- Rename the file to 'leoimg.nbh'
- Power off phone.
- Press volume down button (don’t let go) and power on your phone.
- It will load into ‘Red, Green, Blue and White’ screen bootloader.
- Let go volume down button when you see ‘loading…’.
- Then ROM upgrade screen will be loaded.
- Press power button to start update the ROM.

As I said, mine failed to do the Win6.5 installation after a minute or two, but that doesn't matter :)

PS: I did need to use the standalone HSPL4.exe to install HSPL 2.08. The one in the HD2 Toolkit gave an error about 'Bad SPL version'.
Download HSPL4: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=966228

Last edited:

Sum14u2nvy

May 17, 2011
Los Angeles
Hi.

So I followed all the steps up till the last one. I installed CLK, hit enter three times on the CMD prompt, the phone showed "rebooting device", and nothing. It just stayed there. I took out the battery, turned it on, held the home button, and it came to the same place but different prompts. It said that couldn't read recovery header. Any ideas?

kylew1212

Dec 1, 2011
Alabama
www.memoryx2.com
Hi.

So I followed all the steps up till the last one. I installed CLK, hit enter three times on the CMD prompt, the phone showed "rebooting device", and nothing. It just stayed there. I took out the battery, turned it on, held the home button, and it came to the same place but different prompts. It said that couldn't read recovery header. Any ideas?

I replied to your pm.

I actually think if I were you I would install clk 1.5.. It is a great improvement over clk 1.4. It has basically the same functionality but a gui and partition resizing.

arnies_fone

Apr 8, 2009
hi urgent question guys - using the hd2 toolkit i've just done the cLK Repartition - all seemed to go ok with the app but the phone is stuck after rebooting at the green htc with black background screen - unless this is normal (for like over 10 mins now) , any suggestions ?

edit: never mind, done a task29 and it worked after that :)

Last edited:

kylew1212

Dec 1, 2011
Alabama
www.memoryx2.com
hi urgent question guys - using the hd2 toolkit i've just done the cLK Repartition - all seemed to go ok with the app but the phone is stuck after rebooting at the green htc with black background screen - unless this is normal (for like over 10 mins now) , any suggestions ?

edit: never mind, done a task29 and it worked after that :)

Glad you got it going :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Thaerlbone

Jul 10, 2012
Thanks man

This post is not unrelated ;)
I want to thank you for the good work done herre. I still had some issue understanding, but your work is awesome.

My question is : where do I find that "Thank" button ?:confused:

kylew1212

Dec 1, 2011
Alabama
www.memoryx2.com
This post is not unrelated ;)
I want to thank you for the good work done herre. I still had some issue understanding, but your work is awesome.

My question is : where do I find that "Thank" button ?:confused:

On the computer version thanks is on the left side of every post. On a mobile app long press on any post will pop up a menu with a thank option.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app

Nazbir

Jun 14, 2012
Dhaka
HD2 with broken USB & cLK v1.5

Hi Kyle
Thanks bro for making this awesome guide

I need little more help here, as the USB of my HD2 is not working anymore (since last week), I can charge my mobile though.

Mine is an EU version of HD2.

I have 2.08.HSPL
Currently I'm on MAGLDR v1.3 & CWM Recovery v3.0.0.5
I'm using the ParanoidAndroid ICS ROM by Xylograph.
And S2E (simple2ext) for moving the installed apks and delvik caches to ext4 partition of my SD card.

Last time when the USB of my HD2 was working I Installed the CWM Recovery v3.0.0.5 with the following partitions

boot 5mb
system 200mb
cache 5mb

And I think I have bad NAND blocks.
As a result now I can not flash any ROM that need more the 170mb for system partition. [ and that is really a pretty bad condition for me :( ]

But after reading your guide, I think I see some light in this deep dark condition of mine :p
As you said,

" If your USB is broken (good luck charging your phone) BUT DO NOT WORRY!!!!
This guide also covers how to flash rom WITHOUT USB!!!! "

I have read the 2nd way you described with cLK v1.5.

Now what I want to know is -

If I want to install cLKv1.5,
Do I need to do anything more with HSPL & Radio or it is ok as they are now ?
Do I need to uninstall MAGLDR if then how ? or can I just proceed with the install of cLK v1.5 ?
Does the cLK v1.5 comes with the latest version of CWM Recovery v5.0.2.7 or can I upgrade to v5.0.2.7 without USB ?

I want to test the new stable and fast ROMs
and looks like cLK 1.5 is my last hope.

kylew1212

Dec 1, 2011
Alabama
www.memoryx2.com
Hi Kyle
Thanks bro for making this awesome guide

I need little more help here, as the USB of my HD2 is not working anymore (since last week), I can charge my mobile though.

Mine is an EU version of HD2.

I have 2.08.HSPL
Currently I'm on MAGLDR v1.3 & CWM Recovery v3.0.0.5
I'm using the ParanoidAndroid ICS ROM by Xylograph.
And S2E (simple2ext) for moving the installed apks and delvik caches to ext4 partition of my SD card.

Last time when the USB of my HD2 was working I Installed the CWM Recovery v3.0.0.5 with the following partitions

boot 5mb
system 200mb
cache 5mb

And I think I have bad NAND blocks.
As a result now I can not flash any ROM that need more the 170mb for system partition. [ and that is really a pretty bad condition for me :( ]

But after reading your guide, I think I see some light in this deep dark condition of mine :p
As you said,

" If your USB is broken (good luck charging your phone) BUT DO NOT WORRY!!!!
This guide also covers how to flash rom WITHOUT USB!!!! "

I have read the 2nd way you described with cLK v1.5.

Now what I want to know is -

If I want to install cLKv1.5,
Do I need to do anything more with HSPL & Radio or it is ok as they are now ?
Do I need to uninstall MAGLDR if then how ? or can I just proceed with the install of cLK v1.5 ?
Does the cLK v1.5 comes with the latest version of CWM Recovery v5.0.2.7 or can I upgrade to v5.0.2.7 without USB ?

I want to test the new stable and fast ROMs
and looks like cLK 1.5 is my last hope.

First, all you need is hspl and radio,

Second, you would be uninstalling magldr, but putting clk in its place.
*if you uninstall magldr with a broken USB then their is no way to go back!

Third, yes you would just install clk

Fourth, I think clk 1.5 does have the latest recovery but if not it is easily updated without a USB

Hope this helps some.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

krungbin

Mar 9, 2008
Bangkok
[Q] Stuck at step 13

Post 1 How-to install cLK and CWM using HD2 Toolkit.
Post 2 How-to install a rom using CWM
Post 3 How-to install cLK 1.5
Post 4 How-to uninstall HSPl (For warranty issues)

Okay, you asked for it so here it is! Complete! Magldr & Clk! I have built a website centered around my current rom development. And because of lack of space my entire guide is located there as well.
I have added a Magldr guide!

If your USB is broken (good luck charging your phone) BUT DO NOT WORRY!!!!
This guide also covers how to flash rom WITHOUT USB!!!!

Post 3 part 2 (the 2nd way) describes how to install cLK and CWM WITHOUT USB

This is also the most up-to-date cLK version, it has many nice features but it is not yet integrated in HD2 Toolkit and I want this guide to be simple.

How-to Install cLK using HD2 Toolkit and CWM

Note:
CWM stands for Clockwork Mod. CWM is the method of choice for developers to program roms for. CWM supports both MAGLDR and cLK. I am considering writting a MAGLDR guide, but I have not yet. cLK is my preferance and I want this guide to be the best it can be before starting something new.

I know has been posted before, I will use this as a question and answer thread!

I am going to begin from the very beginning.
HSPL Needs to be installed to complete this process.

BACK UP ALL DATA!!!! It will be lost during this process!

First you must choose a rom you want to try.
Here is a link to list of roms currently in development here on XDA. (Thanks yz.hd )

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=19138750#post19138750

The rom is very important in this process, for mostly one reason. When cLK is flashed their is no way to change the partition size except to reflash it again. this is a lot of trouble so we want to get this right the first time.

Different roms have different size requirements. Each developer will post the size requirements within the first few posts of their rom thread.

The sizes are normally posted in one of two different formats.
The post will say something about partition size:
And then be either 5/220/5 or 220/5

The first format (5/220/5) stands for this:
(CWM size = 5MB/System size = 220MB/Cache size = 5MB)

The second format (220/5) stands for this:
(System size = 220Mb/Cache size = 5MB)

Now the system and the cache size are the only thing needed. The CWM size stays the same.

When you pick the rom you want to use, write down these numbers so that later when you begin flashing your phone you will know what option to pick.

Once you have decided on a rom that you like then you need to download and install the HD2 Toolkit program. ( Thanks ksubedi )

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1090783

Once HD2 Toolkit is installed open the program.

Before continuing a 50% phone battery is required!

Click the Download Drivers icon in the lower right corner.
Download the drivers, and unzip them to the desktop.
These will come in later.

Okay, now you are ready to start.

Before we can install a rom, we have to have a bootloader. But before we can install a bootloader, we have to install HSPL.
HSPL basically roots your phone, it allows the use of custom software.

Step 1. Power off your phone.

Step 2. Hold the Volume Down Button and press the End (red) key once.

Continue holding until a multi colored screen appears.

102_0024.jpg

Step 3. Plug in your USB cord to your phone. At the bottom of your Phone it should say SERIAL until your USB is connected. Once USB is connected it should say USB at the bottom.

102_0026.jpg

Step 4. Click Install HSPL at the bottom right hand of the screen. Make sure to install HSPL 2.08 Just follow the steps, and make sure your device meets the requirements before preceeding. (50% battery, anti-viruse disabled, etc)

Step 5. Click the Wipe(Task29) button, right corner, and follow through the steps.
Task 29 Wipes all data off of phone!!

Step 6. Once the wipe(task29) has finished, your phone will be partially booted. Now we need to power down, so pull out the battery, and unplug the USB.

Step 7. Replace the battery.

Step 8. Now again we need the tri-colored screen. So hold volume down and press the end (red) key

Step 9. Once the tri-colored screen appears, let off the buttons and replug the USB cord.

Step 10. On the HD2 Toolkit up at the top click cLK Repartition.

Step 11. One the right there is a column that says Choose System Partition Size (cLK) click what size you want.

Step 12. Below the column is the cache size, there are two options. Pick one. I usually use 5.

Step 13. Now you are ready to install cLK. On the left bottom side of HD2 Toolkit it says Functions, with a few options. Click repartition, and go through the steps on the screen.

102_0017.jpg

Windows 7 computers do not come with this interface installed, and the driver isn't located on Windows update.

Your computer should bring up an option to install Drivers. When it prompts you, locate the google adb drivers on your Desktop. This should install fastboot so that your Phone works.
If you have problems with Windows 7 recognizing the device now that it's booted, try this HERE

Step 14. Once the drivers are installed. The phone (when connected via USB) should say Fastboot: Processing Commands

102_0020.jpg

Step 15. At the top of HD2 Toolkit click the cLK Install Recovery

Step 16. At the bottom of HD2 Toolkit where it says Functions, it will now say install. Click install.

Step 17. When a Radio box appears say there are two methods of installing cLK. Click yes you are in Fastboot mode.

Step 18. A command prompt box will appear. Just hit enter each time an option is given (three times.)

Step 19. After the third time you hit enter, your phone will begin rebooting.
Press and hold the home key when your phone begins to turn on. After about two seconds CWM Recovery will appear Congratulations CWM is installed!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

102_0013.jpg

Hi Kilew 1212

Many thanks for this guide. Followed it step by step and...get stuck at step 14 when...i loose the connection with my pc Win 7)
And I am getting a phone screen as follows:

cedesmith's LK (CLK) v1.4.0.1
(2480) ptn 0 name ='mis' start=00000219 len=00000008 end=00000221
(2480) ptn 1 name ='recovery' start=00000221 len=00000028 end=00000249
(2480) ptn 2 name ='boot' start=00000249 len=00000028 end=00000271
(2480) ptn 3 name ='system' start=00000271 len=00000c80 end=00000ef1
(2480) ptn 4 name ='cache' start=00000ef1 len=00000028 end=00000f19
(2480) ptn 5 name ='userdata' start=00000f19 len=00000028 end=00000f41
(2490) USB init ept @ 0x28023000
(2530) fastboot_init()
(2530) udc_start ()
(2530) -- suspend --
(2530) --reset --
(2530) --portchange --

and then...nothing moves anymore!
Any suggestion to get it to keep going and to get CWM finally installed?
Many thanks for your help!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Post 1 How-to install cLK and CWM using HD2 Toolkit.
    Post 2 How-to install a rom using CWM
    Post 3 How-to install cLK 1.5
    Post 4 How-to uninstall HSPl (For warranty issues)

Okay, you asked for it so here it is! Complete! Magldr & Clk! I have built a website centered around my current rom development. And because of lack of space my entire guide is located there as well.
    I have added a Magldr guide!

If your USB is broken (good luck charging your phone) BUT DO NOT WORRY!!!!
    This guide also covers how to flash rom WITHOUT USB!!!!

Post 3 part 2 (the 2nd way) describes how to install cLK and CWM WITHOUT USB

This is also the most up-to-date cLK version, it has many nice features but it is not yet integrated in HD2 Toolkit and I want this guide to be simple.

How-to Install cLK using HD2 Toolkit and CWM

Note:
    CWM stands for Clockwork Mod. CWM is the method of choice for developers to program roms for. CWM supports both MAGLDR and cLK. I am considering writting a MAGLDR guide, but I have not yet. cLK is my preferance and I want this guide to be the best it can be before starting something new.

I know has been posted before, I will use this as a question and answer thread!

I am going to begin from the very beginning.
    HSPL Needs to be installed to complete this process.

BACK UP ALL DATA!!!! It will be lost during this process!

First you must choose a rom you want to try.
    Here is a link to list of roms currently in development here on XDA. (Thanks yz.hd )

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=19138750#post19138750

The rom is very important in this process, for mostly one reason. When cLK is flashed their is no way to change the partition size except to reflash it again. this is a lot of trouble so we want to get this right the first time.

Different roms have different size requirements. Each developer will post the size requirements within the first few posts of their rom thread.

The sizes are normally posted in one of two different formats.
    The post will say something about partition size:
    And then be either 5/220/5 or 220/5

The first format (5/220/5) stands for this:
    (CWM size = 5MB/System size = 220MB/Cache size = 5MB)

The second format (220/5) stands for this:
    (System size = 220Mb/Cache size = 5MB)

Now the system and the cache size are the only thing needed. The CWM size stays the same.

When you pick the rom you want to use, write down these numbers so that later when you begin flashing your phone you will know what option to pick.

Once you have decided on a rom that you like then you need to download and install the HD2 Toolkit program. ( Thanks ksubedi )

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1090783

Once HD2 Toolkit is installed open the program.

Before continuing a 50% phone battery is required!

Click the Download Drivers icon in the lower right corner.
    Download the drivers, and unzip them to the desktop.
    These will come in later.

Okay, now you are ready to start.

Before we can install a rom, we have to have a bootloader. But before we can install a bootloader, we have to install HSPL.
    HSPL basically roots your phone, it allows the use of custom software.

Step 1. Power off your phone.

Step 2. Hold the Volume Down Button and press the End (red) key once.

Continue holding until a multi colored screen appears.

102_0024.jpg

Step 3. Plug in your USB cord to your phone. At the bottom of your Phone it should say SERIAL until your USB is connected. Once USB is connected it should say USB at the bottom.

102_0026.jpg

Step 4. Click Install HSPL at the bottom right hand of the screen. Make sure to install HSPL 2.08 Just follow the steps, and make sure your device meets the requirements before preceeding. (50% battery, anti-viruse disabled, etc)

Step 5. Click the Wipe(Task29) button, right corner, and follow through the steps.
    Task 29 Wipes all data off of phone!!

Step 6. Once the wipe(task29) has finished, your phone will be partially booted. Now we need to power down, so pull out the battery, and unplug the USB.

Step 7. Replace the battery.

Step 8. Now again we need the tri-colored screen. So hold volume down and press the end (red) key

Step 9. Once the tri-colored screen appears, let off the buttons and replug the USB cord.

Step 10. On the HD2 Toolkit up at the top click cLK Repartition.

Step 11. One the right there is a column that says Choose System Partition Size (cLK) click what size you want.

Step 12. Below the column is the cache size, there are two options. Pick one. I usually use 5.

Step 13. Now you are ready to install cLK. On the left bottom side of HD2 Toolkit it says Functions, with a few options. Click repartition, and go through the steps on the screen.

102_0017.jpg

Windows 7 computers do not come with this interface installed, and the driver isn't located on Windows update.

Your computer should bring up an option to install Drivers. When it prompts you, locate the google adb drivers on your Desktop. This should install fastboot so that your Phone works.
    If you have problems with Windows 7 recognizing the device now that it's booted, try this HERE

Step 14. Once the drivers are installed. The phone (when connected via USB) should say Fastboot: Processing Commands

102_0020.jpg

Step 15. At the top of HD2 Toolkit click the cLK Install Recovery

Step 16. At the bottom of HD2 Toolkit where it says Functions, it will now say install. Click install.

Step 17. When a Radio box appears say there are two methods of installing cLK. Click yes you are in Fastboot mode.

Step 18. A command prompt box will appear. Just hit enter each time an option is given (three times.)

Step 19. After the third time you hit enter, your phone will begin rebooting.
    Press and hold the home key when your phone begins to turn on. After about two seconds CWM Recovery will appear Congratulations CWM is installed!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

102_0013.jpg
    cLk Version 1.5

cLK V1.5 More Advanced Users

Note: cLK V1.5 is newer than cLK 1.6.5 DE, I know its confusing, but cLK V1.5 is the best out right now.

cLK 1.5 includes
    -Flashlight
    -Ability to resize partitions without computer
    -Recovery
    -Other things as well :D:D

There is a newer version of cLK that has not yet been updated in the HD2 Toolkit. This new version can be installed two different ways.

It can be downloaded from here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1114053

1 Way. It can be flashed with HD2 toolkit. (Probably the safest)
    2 Way. It can be stored on the root of your sd card and then installed by pressing Volume Down + End. (The benefit is a USB connection is not needed for this method, but more chance of bricking your device although still very slim)

If your USB port is broken, follow the 2nd way posted below!

1st Way. I will be using HD2 Toolkit.

Step 1. Download the attached Leoimg file.

Step 2. Unzip file to someplace convenient.

Step 3. Open HD2 Toolkit.

Step 4. Shutdown phone.

Step 5. Press volume down + end key and hold until tri-colored screen appears.

Step 6. Task 29 on HD2 toolkit.

Step 7. On bottom left of HD2 toolkit theirs an option to install custom ruu, click browse.

Step 8. Navigate to the place you previously unzipped leoimg and select the .nbh file.

Step 9. Click install ruu.

Step 10. Your done!!:D:D:D

2nd Way.

Step 1. Format SD card.

Step 2. Download cLK v 1.5 (The attached LEOIMG.zip file)

Step 3. Extract this file somewhere convenitent

Step 4. Put leoimg.nbh ( from clk 1.5 ) onto root of SD card.

Step 5. Power off phone.

Step 6. Press volume down + end

Step 7. Install by following on screen directions. (press end key)

Step 8. Remove battery

Step 9. Replace battery and power on the phone.

Step 10. Power up phone.

Step 11. Welcome to the new cLK:D

Credits (thanks so much!!)

Cotulla
    arif-ali
    cedesmith
    seadersn
    Rick_1995
    xdmcdmc
    Everyone who keeps the HD2 GOING!!!!
    All rom creaters, driver builders, porters, everyone who contributes!!
    (I may have missed some one if so please pm me and I will add)
    How to install a rom using CWM

How to install a NAND rom by Clockwork Mod (CWM)

Definition:
    NAND- Nand is internal phone memory.
    TMOUS users have 1024 Mega Bytes
    EU users have 512 Mega Bytes

Okay, Almost done! cLk and Recovery are both installed!! This is the easy part now!

Earlier, you picked out a rom you wanted to try. Download it and save it to a convenient place. Do not unzip the rom!

Step 1. Turn your phone on, and hold down the home key so that your HD2 boots into CWM.

Step 2. Once your phone has booted into CWM, press the volume down so that mounts and storage is highlighted. Then press the green call button. (This selects what option you want.)

Step 3. Press Volume Down again to select Format SD Card, then select. (Green call button.)

Step 4. Once the SD card is formatted, plug in your USB cord.

Step 5. Press volume down and select Mount USB Storage.

Step 6. Transfer the rom you previously downloaded to your phone SD card.

Step 7. Safely remove USB drive from your computer.

Step 8. Select unmount on your phone.

Step 9. Press back to return to the main menu.

Step 10. Select install zip from SD card.

102_0035.jpg

Step 11. Select choose zip from SD card.

102_0037.jpg

Step 12. At this point select the rom you chose to install.

102_0038.jpg

Step 13. Confirm install.

102_0040.jpg

Step 14. Wait. The rom you chose is installing.

102_0041.jpg

Step 15. Once the rom is installed, press back.
    After pressing the back button, the main menu will appear. Select reboot system now.

102_0013.jpg

Step 16. Your system is now booting up for the first time. Give it plenty of time to start up. This can take around 10 minutes, just be patient.

Step 17. Once your system has started and has booted up to the start screen, go through the directions.

Step 18. When you have completed the first boot up process, and have gone through the options when your phone first boots, hold down the end key and shutdown your phone.

Step 19. When your phone has completely shut down, press the end key to turn back on.

Step 20. When your phone turns on to the lockscreen, ENJOY!!

Note: I will add more pictures soon!
    How to uninstall Hspl

How-to Uninstall HSPL

This will delete all data on your HD2!

Download an official Windows Mobile Rom from here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=577717 (Thanks l3v5y)

Step 1. Back up sd card and format it.

Step 2. Extract the file leoimg.nbh from the official rom you previously downloaded.
    (This can be done with a program like 7zip)

Step 3. Copy leoimg.nbh onto the root of your sd card. Only copy this file-- No OTHERS!

Step 4. Press and hold volume down + end keys

Step 5. Follow the onscreen steps. These steps will install Windows Mobile 6.5

Step 6. Reboot your phone. Your phone wil boot into Windows Mobile 6.5 and HSPL is uninstalled. :D

P.S.
    I will add more pictures and things soon, this is quickly written to help a friend:)

I using windows 7 but its not prompts up to install driver.. can u please help me now wat to do ?

Okay, try this.

Power on phone and it should boot into clk. Plug up to computer then :

Start>Control Panel>Hardware & Sound>Device Manager

An 'unknown device' sould be shown. Right click it>Update driver software

When menu pops up select browse my computer.
    Select the folder of drivers you previously downloaded. Complete the installation like -- next next next finish ..etc

EDIT:
    I think the driver can now be found using Windows Update. Previously Windows Update could not find a driver, but recently I crashed my linux computer(yeah, how does that happen right?) and had to re-install my virtual machine for windows 7. When I plugged the phone up Windows found a driver.