• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[GUIDE] Install EMUI 9.1 on P20 PRO C432 by USB-OTG

Search This thread

dimxhej

Aug 8, 2017
I have the c782 single sim.

What i can do. My phone dont have sd card. Can i use my phone memory or need cd card

dantahoua

Mar 12, 2019
Hello!
My son found a P20 Pro CLT-L04 4 month ago (Canada). The phone is FRP protected. I tried everything but I can't reset the phone. If I understand well, I have to downgrade the firmware. So I downloaded the CLT-L04_default_ca (Charlotte 8.1.0.152), plugged a hardrive on the USB-C to USB adapter. I always ended up after 1minute to the "Software Install Failed". Seems the phone read well the hard drive as I ear it spinning (it has his own power supply) and scratching, so something happen. :)
Any idea? Should I try another firmware.
I have on my HD: "dload->CLT-L04_default_ca->update_sd_CLT-L04_default_ca.zip"
There is also a update_sd.zip file in the dload folder.
Multi-Tool told me: CLT-L04 9.1.0.363 (C792E9R1P11).

Last edited:

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Huawei Watch 2
OnePlus 8
Hello!
My son found a P20 Pro CLT-L04 4 month ago (Canada). The phone is FRP protected. I tried everything but I can't reset the phone. If I understand well, I have to downgrade the firmware. So I downloaded the CLT-L04_default_ca (Charlotte 8.1.0.152), plugged a hardrive on the USB-C to USB adapter. I always ended up after 1minute to the "Software Install Failed". Seems the phone read well the hard drive as I ear it spinning (it has his own power supply) and scratching, so something happen. :)
Any idea? Should I try another firmware.
I have on my HD: "dload->CLT-L04_default_ca->update_sd_CLT-L04_default_ca.zip"
There is also a update_sd.zip file in the dload folder.
Multi-Tool told me: CLT-L04 9.1.0.363 (C792E9R1P11).

Be extremely careful downgrading.

I haven't got the phone anymore but there are other ways to flash a fresh OS.

Top Liked Posts