[Guide] Install GApps on Red Magic 3

Search This thread

em902566

Jun 17, 2019
Perfect! Thanks.
Time ago I try it but didn't work.

Ok, I'm going to do again this afternoon.

You probably did the normal stock gapps , and you got error 70 , which mean there is no space to flash in your system partition

You should use pico version its has smaller size and withh work with no errors

Good luck

Reactions: sakilxda

mhex

Nov 11, 2015
I checked my GoApp but only playstore is installed.Theres a red exclamation on the first 2.

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

Also O dont have TWRP thats Why I cant flash it

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

I attached screeshot here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-25-09-26-52-066.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-25-09-26-52-066.png
    115.1 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:

BraMtakan

Jul 6, 2019
Contact issue anyone can solve it? I want go back to CN rom but need that issue bothering me so bad?

bocahalus

Jul 30, 2019
After install with "GoGoogle install.apk" and differents sync errors I decided to do "Wipes" from TWRP Recovery and actually work perfect and "Play Store" left me install "Big Games" Like PUBG (more than 2GB), etc..
You need do the next steps.

- Enter in TWRP Recovery mode (restart with press and hold volumen up).
- IF YOU HAVE PIN, WRITE THERE TO UNLOCK TWRP
- Follow the pictures.

* REMEMBER WITH "WIPE DATA" YOU WILL LOSE ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION

do I have after wipe data via twrp asking for a pin? and I don't know the pin. Please help

Reactions: sakilxda

ibyatmike

Aug 2, 2019
excuse me sir where to find this?

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

1. Root
guide: https://forum.xda-developers.com/red-magic-3/how-to/red-magic-3-root-guide-t3933148
2. Use Go Google Installer to Install GMS. (Must Enable Root mode in settings, or GMS will not work)

where to find this enable root mode in settings plz need help just got my new rm3 china today and i dnt knw what to do about this.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

1. Root
guide: https://forum.xda-developers.com/red-magic-3/how-to/red-magic-3-root-guide-t3933148
2. Use Go Google Installer to Install GMS. (Must Enable Root mode in settings, or GMS will not work)

where to find this enable root mode in settings plz help me i've been looking for this on my settings and i can't find it??

tknguyencsu

Mar 3, 2010
Diamond Bar
www.csupomona.edu
For people who already installed this GApps in their RM3, can you confirm if you cannot also download apps from Playstore that are 700mb+ in size? I have this already in my RM3... I am able to download small apps... But apps around 700mb+ gives a download error... Tried to clear cache and data already, but still the same result...

Yes, when I used GoGoogle.apk to install Gapps I had the same problem. I had to install twrp and then flash pico open Gapps (and do a factory reset in twrp) for playstore to work properly.

Top Liked Posts