[Guide] Install GApps on Red Magic 3

Search This thread

sandeepkhatri

Jan 17, 2016
Can you please make a post to how to enable camera2 api after root for nubia red magic 3 and use latest Google camera with night sight in nubia red magic 3. Many people want to use gcam in red magic 3

kararens

Nov 12, 2015
For people who already installed this GApps in their RM3, can you confirm if you cannot also download apps from Playstore that are 700mb+ in size? I have this already in my RM3... I am able to download small apps... But apps around 700mb+ gives a download error... Tried to clear cache and data already, but still the same result...

dargorbaman

May 23, 2019
For people who already installed this GApps in their RM3, can you confirm if you cannot also download apps from Playstore that are 700mb+ in size? I have this already in my RM3... I am able to download small apps... But apps around 700mb+ gives a download error... Tried to clear cache and data already, but still the same result...

we all have same problem i think. we cant download obb files. play store app need storage permission for that.

sakilxda

Dec 20, 2010
Badajoz (Extremadura)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-13-21-02-29-478.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-13-21-02-29-478.png
    120.4 KB · Views: 2,399
  • Screenshot_2019-06-13-21-02-35-182.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-13-21-02-35-182.png
    178.8 KB · Views: 2,405
Last edited:

txdvil

Oct 26, 2009
(Must Enable Root mode in settings, or GMS will not work) Where is this? can anyone upload a snapshot?

Thanks

EDIT: I FOUND IT AND WORKING NOW

thank you for your solution
thank you TS for sharing apk

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

how to add second account to google play?
there is no add accounts button in google play

when I installed google play games, I cant open the app because there a message to allow permission for google play services, like contact etc.
I click ok button then redriect to permission setting, but there are no options to allow like other apps. anyone facing this issue?

Last edited:

sakilxda

Dec 20, 2010
Badajoz (Extremadura)
After install with "GoGoogle install.apk" and differents sync errors I decided to do "Wipes" from TWRP Recovery and actually work perfect and "Play Store" left me install "Big Games" Like PUBG (more than 2GB), etc..
You need do the next steps.

- Enter in TWRP Recovery mode (restart with press and hold volumen up).
- IF YOU HAVE PIN, WRITE THERE TO UNLOCK TWRP
- Follow the pictures.

* REMEMBER WITH "WIPE DATA" YOU WILL LOSE ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 1,306
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 1,297
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 1,279
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 1,268
Last edited:

txdvil

Oct 26, 2009
After install with "GoGoogle install.apk" and differents sync errors I decided to do "Wipes" from TWRP Recovery and actually work perfect and "Play Store" left me install "Big Games" Like PUBG (more than 2GB), etc..
You need do the next steps.

- Enter in TWRP Recovery mode (restart with press and hold volumen up).
- IF YOU HAVE PIN, WRITE THERE TO UNLOCK TWRP
- Follow the pictures.

* REMEMBER WITH "WIPE DATA" YOU WILL LOSE ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION

thank you for sharing, I'll give a try.
Can you setup the permission of google play/googleplay services??
coz I cant find any permission for google play

txdvil

Oct 26, 2009
My contact from google not sync at all. I'll tried install google contact sync but nothing changes.
how to fix this?

Hi Guys,

Tried this method and... maybe I have missed a step, but after I installed from the Go file and got the three green dots, I have nowhere a Play Store or whatsoever...
Is there something else to do after thios has been done ?
If so, could you be more explicit about what's to be done ?

Regards.

Top Liked Posts