Hola, estoy intentando instalar odin One UI3 usando ODIN y es imposible, se atasca en One UI 2.5.
Al parecer Odin dice que la instalación es correcta pero no lo es, el bootloader notado que en modo aparece en rojo y dice: Causa BL modo de recuperación establecido por clave.
Alguien puede ayudarme?
Previously I had Beta 3, then I went to 2.5 DTL and now I fail One UI3.
So Android 11 OneUI 3 beta was announced for your Note10+ N975F in the UK.
I was able to capture the link after enrolling to the beta.
Short guide: If you do not understand how to install it, please stick to the stable version.
Betas are usually filled with bugs and a user with not much knowledge on these stuff, will frick out if anything goes wrong
After downloading it, rename it to ota.zip to get rid of the .bin extension
Reboot your phone to "Recovery Mode" and sideload the new "ota.zip" through your pc using adb tools to do so
ADB Tools are available here
SD-card method: by @henklbr
1. Download the bin file and rename it to update.zip (by going to file options in win10 you can select to view the file extensions. This makes the renaming process much easier and safer, and avoids renaming the file to update.zip.zip)
2. Copy it to the root directory of your SDcard.
3. Shut down your phone.
4. Hold simultaneously Power+volume up buttons to get into stock recovery.
5. Using your volume keys navigate to "update via SdCard" and press power button to select it.
6. Again using volume keys navigate to the file "update.zip" and press power button to select it.
7. Update will start. Leave it till it completes. It will take some time.
8. Phone will reboot by itself and load android.
Links: Beta1 ONLY FOR TJ4 stable!!
Please install it over TJ4, not older or newer stable versions
Make sure that you have installed the European version and NOT the StarWars themed one Here is the link Here is the mirror on GDrive, which is already renamed to BETA1.zip
It must be installed over Android 10 TL3 and NOT over Beta2
Unfortunately, you wont be able to receive ANY more OTAs after installing this specific update UNLESS you are enrolled to the beta programme!!!
ONLY N975F, NO 5G, NO ANYTHING ELSE APART N975F
After installing the beta update it isn't possible to reboot in to recovery via the VolUP+power button.
You will have to use ADB for that: "./adb reboot recovery"
Hello friends. For those who are now on beta2 and do not want to dump data, upgrade to beta3 then:
1. Flash odin to N975FXXS6DTL3 with home_csc, remove "Auto_reboot".
2. Reboot into recovery and update from SD or adb to beta 3.
Everything works, the data is in place.