Many people ask how to install Dolby for Miui Pie.
It's not as easy as Oreo, but still you can do it :angel:
It's my way to work
1. Flash Dolby IN Magisk and reboot
Or Dolby 6.5
2. Find in magisk and Flash Audio Modification Library in magisk and reboot
3. Find in magisk and Flash AUDIO COMPATIBILITY PATCH in magisk
The correct configuration of the installation:
Skip Vol key Test,
Preinstaling (cont) And press successively keys:
down,down,up,down,up and reboot.
Now steps for Android Q miui 11!!
1)Flash dolby 6.5 through twrp
2)Do 2-3 Steps
3)After you're booted into the system, open any file explorer which has root access (i.e Root explorer)
4) Head over to system/priv-app/DsUI and copy the apk to your SD/Storage
5) Now install this apk (it will override the current one)
6) Once done, head over to settings>apps>Dolby and grant storage permissions.
7) Run the app and enjoy.
Latest Magisk Beta is recommended
Please report bug if you check Both versions dolby And it still doesn't work
****tested on my mi8, K20 pro, CC9 and works
@repey6 For Universal Dolby Digital Plus Pie
@Zackptg5 For Audio Modification Mods
@DeveDroid Finding a way for android 10/miui 11
its not work
its keep crash on MI9TPro_V11.0.3.
any idea ???