• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

(Guide) (Magisk Module) POCO X3 INDIA - ENABLING MIUI DIALER, CONTACTS, MESSAGING

Search This thread

finance.resat

Apr 24, 2012
Dhaka
Dear POCO X3 Indian (6000MAH Non-NFC Variant) Users,

I have been looking to enable call recording on my device and finally got a workaround. The process is long and very difficult if you are new to this. Read carefully and do some searching to get them done properly. Here is the procedure step by step:

1. Upgrade to the latest ROM that is to say MIUI 12.0.10. May work with all other MIUI versions.
2. Unlock bootloader.
3. Install custom recovery.
4. Install Magisk to gain root access.
5. Install the Module inside Magisk App from SD card.
6. Set default apps and give all required permissions in settings => apps => manage apps => show all apps/default apps and by finding contacts and dialer, messaging app etc.

Congratulations... You have installed MI Home, Phone, Contacts, and Messaging app. (Enjoy)

Update- 17.05.2021: Now you can get MIUI Launcher also. No need to use debloater. Its included in the module.

Attachments

• MIUI_LauncherDialer.zip
    68.6 MB · Views: 212
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: aymen peter

aymen peter

Feb 12, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
hey i thought the indian roms of xiaomi devices have miui dialer so xiaomi change it to google this is sad i had redmi note 8 with indian rom and i had the miui dialer
and now i have poco x3 nfc i flashed the indonisian rom its better than global and it have miui dialer

finance.resat

Apr 24, 2012
Dhaka
hey i thought the indian roms of xiaomi devices have miui dialer so xiaomi change it to google this is sad i had redmi note 8 with indian rom and i had the miui dialer
and now i have poco x3 nfc i flashed the indonisian rom its better than global and it have miui dialer
Indonesian rom has optimization n touch issues.

finance.resat

Apr 24, 2012
Dhaka
actually i dont have any of these issues you mentioned
Do you use floating window? Scrolling on floating window is not working in Indonesian rom if another overlay is enabled. For gaming i need to use floating window n overlay. 12.0.10 doesn't have this problem. Also the visuals, of miui 12 is better, battery also is better if u uninstall the update of security app.

Moreover, u may restrict background activity of magisk in settings.

aymen peter

Feb 12, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Do you use floating window? Scrolling on floating window is not working in Indonesian rom if another overlay is enabled. For gaming i need to use floating window n overlay. 12.0.10 doesn't have this problem. Also the visuals, of miui 12 is better, battery also is better if u uninstall the update of security app.

Moreover, u may restrict background activity of magisk in settings.
no i dont use floating window

meghzy

May 31, 2021
Hyderabad, India
Google Chrome not working?

I have been looking to enable call recording on my device and finally got a workaround. The process is long and very difficult if you are new to this. Read carefully and do some searching to get them done properly. Here is the procedure step by step:

1. Upgrade to the latest ROM that is to say MIUI 12.0.10. May work with all other MIUI versions.
2. Unlock bootloader.
6. Set default apps and give all required permissions in settings => apps => manage apps => show all apps/default apps and by finding contacts and dialer, messaging app etc.

Congratulations... You have installed MI Home, Phone, Contacts, and Messaging app. (Enjoy)

Update- 17.05.2021: Now you can get MIUI Launcher also. No need to use debloater. Its included

I have just flashed this, however I'm not able to download google Chrome anymore. I even tried apk, I still can't get it done, is there any fix to that?

Mak.b

Jul 12, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Hi, is there a similar module for global version too? Also is there a module with miui dialer and messaging only? I prefer poco launcher over mi launcher the versions they have on telegram groups work for android 10 only and not for 12.0.10 global(android 11)

basantmandal

Dec 22, 2016
Hi,

Updated Answer - I tired the above Magisk Module, found no issues using Google Chrome, Call Recording, Gallery. Only thing missing was Call Blocker.

I am even using POCO Launcher & Call Recording works without any issue.

Using POCO X3 Indian Model (Non NFC)
MIUI Version (For Poco) - MIUI Global 12.0.10 Stable (QJGINXM)
Poco X3 Model - M2007J20CI

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

2. Unlock bootloader.

Update- 17.05.2021: Now you can get MIUI Launcher also. No need to use debloater. Its included in the module.