[GUIDE]Magisk, SuperSU and Xposed for MEmu 7.3.2 or LDPlayer 4.0.45

HemanthJabalpuri

Feb 19, 2018
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA 🇮🇳
t.me

Magisk
Note:- This is a experimental feature. I made this guide only for SuperUser management in MEmu. Modules like MigiskHideProps are not working. So don't expect much.

As of now there is no working way for passing SafetyNet for playing games and apps that use it.

For someone who want to install Magisk in emulators MEmu v7.3.2/LDPlayer v4.0.45 which is based on Android-x86, follow below guide.

What is this method?
-This method is used by exploits like mtk-su, qu1ckr00t without patching boot.img. I used this method because I cannot able to find boot.img in App Players like MEmu, LDPlayer. If you can able to find boot.img, do let me know here. Drawback of this method is that, many modules like MagiskHideProps are not working.

If you are using MEmu then follow https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-3-2-or-ldplayer-4-0-45.4222919/post-84574053
If you are using LDPlayer then follow https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-3-2-or-ldplayer-4-0-45.4222919/post-84580333

Reference:-
-https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...diatek-armv8-2020-08-24.3922213/post-82081703
-https://github.com/grant-h/qu1ckr00t/blob/master/app/src/main/res/raw/magisk_install

Credits:-
@topjohnwu
@diplomatic

Enjoy!

SuperSU
If you want SuperSU instead of Magisk, then follow below guide
  • Enable Root mode
  • Download SuperSU zip from here
  • Download and install BusyBox from here
  • Download update-binary script from here. We can save this with CTRL + S if using browser in Windows OS
  • In Terminal Emulator run below commands
    Code:
    su
    export PATH=/system/xbin:/system/bin
    cd /sdcard/Download
    sh update-binary 2 1 $PWD/SR5-SuperSU-v2.82-SR5-20171001224502.zip
  • Restart MEmu. Enjoy!

@Chainfire

Xposed
I have modified youling257's xposed at Github. Since it is not flashable zip by default, we have to do it our own. Made it x86_64 flashable zip like x86 one. Nothing is changed. Just added x86_64 files to x86 system folder after deleting its contents, changed `arch` to x64 and signed.

We can also install Xposed in MEmu/LDPlayer Android 7.1.2(25) by below

Reference:-

@rovo89
@youling257
@Camlin3 for initial thread.

Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited:

HemanthJabalpuri

Feb 19, 2018
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA 🇮🇳
t.me
Deprecated Guide
  • Start MEmu/LDPlayer and enable Root mode in Settings
  • Download and install latest Magisk Manager from here
  • Download Magisk.zip from here and take magiskinit file from it according to your architecture and place it like /sdcard/init.d/bin/magiskinit.
  • Download the script from here. We can save this code with CTRL + S in Browser in Windows OS.
  • Install Terminal Emulator app and run below code in it
    Code:
    su
    sh /sdcard/Download/magisk-boot.sh
  • Now, you have successfully installed Magisk.
  • You have to execute the script on every boot. We can use 'Termux:Boot' or 'init.d scripts support'(don't forget to turn off battery optimization for the app)

Last edited:

rushi12565

Feb 12, 2021
This is cool magisk was installed and everything was fine... I expected it to be
But the Modules are the issue, can't make them to work..... any help??
I have installed the magisk hide module and its shown activated but can't bypass safteynet, is that because of the superuser within the emulator?

HemanthJabalpuri

Feb 19, 2018
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA 🇮🇳
t.me
This is cool magisk was installed and everything was fine... I expected it to be
But the Modules are the issue, can't make them to work..... any help??
I have installed the magisk hide module and its shown activated but can't bypass safteynet, is that because of the superuser within the emulator?
I have also tried that, but failed. But some modules like Busybox are working. But it does not work along with MagiskHideProps.
@VD171 suggested to use HiddenCore module from Xposed to pass SafetyNet. I didn't tested it. May or may not work. Give it a try.

Thanks

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
I have also tried that, but failed. But some modules like Busybox are working. But it does not work along with MagiskHideProps.
@VD171 suggested to use HiddenCore module from Xposed to pass SafetyNet. I didn't tested it. May or may not work. Give it a try.

Thanks
I'm using HiddenCore-module with Android 6.0, Android 7.0, Android 8.1, Android 9.0 and Android 10.0.
It is working perfectly on all them.
MagiskHideProps has a FANTASTIC intention, but a poor execution.
It has conflicts inside itself.
Unhappy, I can't suggest it to anybody.
Certainly, HiddenCore-Module will work for you.

Reactions: HemanthJabalpuri

rushi12565

Feb 12, 2021

Thanks
Oh ok.:(
abt the exposed doesn't it just show that safetynet is passed and not actually fix the safetynet right?

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
Oh ok.:(
abt the exposed doesn't it just show that safetynet is passed and not actually fix the safetynet right?
If the app see that safetynet is passed, what does matter if it is fixed or not?
If you've rooted your device, your safetynet will be broken forever, until you unroot it.
That's simple.
Just fake it and everything will works perfectly.

Reactions: HemanthJabalpuri

rushi12565

Feb 12, 2021
Yea so i was trying to see if by passing saftey net on emulator I could play pokemon go on it (was just curious) and i failed xposed doesn't help. it's shown that safetynet is passed but it isn't i guesss.

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
Yea so i was trying to see if by passing saftey net on emulator I could play pokemon go on it (was just curious) and i failed xposed doesn't help. it's shown that safetynet is passed but it isn't i guesss.
Did you try to check safetynet on magisk app?
Can you try on others app too?
Are you sure xposed is properly working?
Are you sure hiddencore is activated in modules tab?
Try checking logs too

Last edited:

rushi12565

Feb 12, 2021
Did you try to check safetynet on magisk app?
Can you try on others app too?
Are you sure xposed is properly working?
Are you sure hiddencore is activated in modules tab?
Try checking logs too
Yea i've checked that hidden core is activated in the modules tab
The safteynet test in magisk is passed but it couldn't pass the test from a normal safteynet test app
this one https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest&hl=en_IN&gl=US

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
Yea i've checked that hidden core is activated in the modules tab
The safteynet test in magisk is passed but it couldn't pass the test from a normal safteynet test app
this one https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest&hl=en_IN&gl=US
Did you rename magisk app?
Did you enable magisk hide?
Did you select the desired app for hiding by magisk hide?
There are many steps for hiding root, magisk, xposed or anything on android.
You need to try everything you can.

rushi12565

Feb 12, 2021
Did you rename magisk app?
Did you enable magisk hide?
Did you select the desired app for hiding by magisk hide?
There are many steps for hiding root, magisk, xposed or anything on android.
You need to try everything you can.
Hided magisk
Enabled magisk hide when I tried to hit the reboot the emulator just struck so I had to close and restart the emulator itself and when I checked the modules in magisk the magisk hide props was toggled(was shown working)
The thing is when I did this the safety net was not passed, xposed hidden core module was not activated. so now I will try and see if activating both hidden core module and magisk hide will help or not

rushi12565

Feb 12, 2021
Yea I have tried it and the results are the same
Safety net is shown passed in magisk but in the actual test it fails
Xposed and magisk modules are activated
(logs in the next msg)

Last edited: