[GUIDE]Magisk, SuperSU and Xposed for MEmu 7.3.2 or LDPlayer 4.0.45

Search This thread

HemanthJabalpuri

evildog1

May 2, 2012
Great find!
Do you know how to replace the ramdisk file in it?
We can patch it with magisk if we can replace it.

Thanks
Sadly 7-zip doesn't support modifying it directly, but it can read ramdisk perfectly fine

Image 1616778780.png

You must mount that system.vmdk as a secondary disk on your Linux VM. Virtualbox and VMware support mounting .vmdk, so you can access vmdk easly in VM.
I took out ramdisk file using 7-zip, renamed to ramdisk.img and ran this script https://github.com/shakalaca/MagiskOnEmulator

But bad news, on my linux VM it won't let me replace or delete that ramdisk from vmdk, even i gave it permission 777. idk why but I can delete contents in grub folder

1616780310911.png

i'm not really Linux expert, I just have a bit knowledge 😅

I used this way to root Bluestacks 2 with SuperSU back then before they decided to use snapshots

• Love
Reactions: HemanthJabalpuri

evildog1

May 2, 2012
Hello good afternoon..
I would like to know if it was successful, and if it did, I could try it for days and I am waiting for you to pass some cool solution for the player emulators, such as memu, ldplayer and nox .. I await a response!
I'm really stuck lol and i don't have much knowledge in linux. I hope somebody who is expert can help me with this

jamiljsouza28

Apr 5, 2021
I'm really stuck lol and i don't have much knowledge in linux. I hope somebody who is expert can help me with this
My friend, don't even mention it, I have been in this for 3 weeks, so in Memu Player I managed, but restart has to execute the script again and all the modules are not working, the business would be to inject it at boot, but I have already run it the whole internet and I can't find a way to do that, and I also lack knowledge ... my hope is that our friend can do it and pass it on!

jamiljsouza28

Apr 5, 2021
MEmu or LDPlayer?
if you have how to help I thank you very much I need to do magisk in these emulators, to be able to be any one but it restarting together with the system already helps because there the modules work right ...

if you want you can call me on the telegram, my english is not very good use the translator but we try to communicate!

HemanthJabalpuri

My friend, don't even mention it, I have been in this for 3 weeks, so in Memu Player I managed, but restart has to execute the script again and all the modules are not working, the business would be to inject it at boot, but I have already run it the whole internet and I can't find a way to do that, and I also lack knowledge ... my hope is that our friend can do it and pass it on!
Can you please share what you have done.

Thanks

ZTy#Noob

Jun 5, 2020
Hmmm... Thanks a lot for helping me install Magisk, but how can I install some Magisk Modules? It just show that Installation failed... [LD Player]
Is it meaning that I can not install Magisk Modules in Magisk Manager? Then how I install them? Wish it be solved.
1618106622763.png

By the way, I can check the messages only in weekends (The poor student cries), so if somebody can help me, I may not thank him or her at once.

HemanthJabalpuri

Hmmm... Thanks a lot for helping me install Magisk, but how can I install some Magisk Modules? It just show that Installation failed... [LD Player]
Is it meaning that I can not install Magisk Modules in Magisk Manager? Then how I install them? Wish it be solved.
Is 'Required Additional Setup' is done? Are you connected to Internet? Only few modules will work.

Thanks

kangsman

May 5, 2021

• Place Magisk.apk as /sdcard/init.d/bin/magisk.apk <<< can you Help to EXplain where i can find this folder ?

please help , make a Tutorial .... THanK You Very Much

Attachments

• -sdcard-init.d-bin-magisk.png
    -sdcard-init.d-bin-magisk.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

HemanthJabalpuri

who can help install imagick on LDPlayer?
I do not go to the sd card folder

• Place Magisk.apk as /sdcard/init.d/bin/magisk.apk <<< can you Help to EXplain where i can find this folder ?

please help , make a Tutorial .... THanK You Very Much
Ah, /sdcard means Internal Storage.

We have to create a folder named 'init.d'(without quotes) in Internal Storage. Then create a folder named 'bin'(without quotes) in that 'init.d' folder.

Now place that Magisk-vblah.apk to the 'bin' folder.
Rename that to magisk.apk

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you want to play pogo using an emulator just use pgsharp and that's all. There's no need to use magisk, root the device nor use any smali patch and so on.
    who can help install imagick on LDPlayer?
    I do not go to the sd card folder
    memu-logo.png

1200px-Ldplayer-logo_and_wordmark.svg.png

magisk-vs-xposed.png

Magisk
    Note:- This is a experimental feature. I made this guide only for SuperUser management in MEmu. If you want modules then don't expect it to work. Modules like MigiskHideProps are not working. So don't expect much.

As of now there is no working way for passing SafetyNet for playing games and apps that use it.

For someone who want to install Magisk in emulators MEmu v7.3.2/LDPlayer v4.0.45 which is based on Android-x86, follow below guide.

What is this method?
    -This method is used by exploits like mtk-su, qu1ckr00t without patching boot.img. I used this method because I don't know how to modify .vmdk as seen in here. Drawback of this method is that, many modules like MagiskHideProps are not working.

If you are using MEmu then follow https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-3-2-or-ldplayer-4-0-45.4222919/post-84574053
    If you are using LDPlayer then follow https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-3-2-or-ldplayer-4-0-45.4222919/post-84580333

Reference:-
    -https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...diatek-armv8-2020-08-24.3922213/post-82081703
    -https://github.com/grant-h/qu1ckr00t/blob/master/app/src/main/res/raw/magisk_install

Credits:-
    @topjohnwu
    @diplomatic

Enjoy!

SuperSU
    If you want SuperSU instead of Magisk, then follow below guide
    • Enable Root mode
    • Download SuperSU zip from here
    • Download and install BusyBox from here
    • Download update-binary script from here. We can save this with CTRL + S if using browser in Windows OS
    • In Terminal Emulator run below commands
      Code:
      su
      export PATH=/system/xbin:/system/bin
      cd /sdcard/Download
      sh update-binary 2 1 $PWD/SR5-SuperSU-v2.82-SR5-20171001224502.zip
    • Restart MEmu. Enjoy!

@Chainfire

Xposed
    I have modified youling257's xposed at Github. Since it is not flashable zip by default, we have to do it our own. Made it x86_64 flashable zip like x86 one. Nothing is changed. Just added x86_64 files to x86 system folder after deleting its contents, changed `arch` to x64 and signed.

We can also install Xposed in MEmu/LDPlayer Android 7.1.2(25) by below

Reference:-

@rovo89
    @youling257
    @Camlin3 for initial thread.

Enjoy!
    Magisk v21.4 for LDPlayer

• Enable Root in Settings and Restart LDPlayer
    • Download and Install latest Magisk Manager from here
    • Download Magisk.zip from here and place it as /sdcard/init.d/bin/magisk.zip.
    • Download and extract the run.sh script from below attached zip to any folder like /sdcard/Download
    • Install Terminal Emulator app and run below code in it
      Code:
      su
      sh /sdcard/Download/run.sh
    • Disable Root in Settings and Restart LDPlayer
    • Enjoy!

Thanks
    Magisk v22 for MEmu Emulator

• Enable Root mode in Settings and Restart MEmu
    • Download and Install Magisk app from here.
    • Install Busybox by using stericson app here
    • Place Magisk.apk as /sdcard/init.d/bin/magisk.apk
    • Extract the run.sh script from below attached zip to any folder like /sdcard/Download
    • Execute the run.sh script. To do this run below commands in Terminal
      Code:
      su
      sh /sdcard/Download/run.sh
    • After executing above, disable Root mode in Settings and Restart MEmu
    • Enjoy!
    @VD171 do u have any ideas?
    srry if i bother u
    couldn't resist myself
    Ah, I made this guide for only SuperUser management in MEmu.
    But it turns into many other things like using Magisk modules, passing SafetyNet etc.,

I also tried as @VD171 said. Installed Xposed, Magisk and installed HiddenCore but PokenmonGo fails to login.

I have no idea about these things. Let us wait for someone look into these things.

Thanks
    I'm not sure. Probably the emulator is beign detected.
    Only XPRIVACYLUA can hides it completely.
    When exactly the app POKEMON GO closes ???
    Beucase I've tried on my device (root magisk + edxposed + xprivacylua + titaniumbackup + luckypatchers + many other root things) and apparentely it is working.
    (I didn't need to enable MAGISK HIDE for that neither XPRIVACYLUA. Only HIDDENCORE-MODULE is acting).
    I am on login screen and it didn't close.

See screenshot:
    screenshot_2021-02-16-19-31-14-176_com-android-systemui-jpg.5224123
    Nice guide.
    Thank you very much
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone