How To Guide [GUIDE] [Magisk] [Unlock / ROOT / Keep Root] OOS 14.0.0.202

Search This thread

Mauro5x

Nov 2, 2016
Hi, I have a problem rooting my OnePlus 9 pro with Bliss Rom 15.7. I've followed the guide using the C61 version (because this is the firmware version that I used to flash the rom), but after "fastboot boot magisk_boot.img" my phone turned black and then stuck on Android logo. I've solved this problem flashing again the boot.img from the bliss rom but I obviously don't have root. Does anyone know how to solve? Thanks in advance.

2019registered

Dec 22, 2018
I am using the latest version of magisk 25201 (33).

thanks mate, already found the entry in the settings.

New question:
If I close all apps on my op9pro A12, some still remain and have to be closed manually. I know that with my 8T and A11 it was not the case. Am I the only one?
Just unlock the apps by this settings.

IMG_20220815_082040.jpg

2019registered

Dec 22, 2018
@davyleggend thanks for your reply. I would need the step by step instructions. I have this "unlock" option available via task manager if the app is running in the background. But: It does not help at all. No change, the app is still complaining about existing root and will not start/work.

@davyleggend thanks for your reply. I would need the step by step instructions. I have this "unlock" option available via task manager if the app is running in the background. But: It does not help at all. No change, the app is still complaining about existing root and will not start/work.
If u are rooted u Need to use magisk Hide and select all the apps dont work with root. Ho on magisk, settings and scrool down until magisk Hide.

And next install Universal safetynet fix module.

2019registered

Dec 22, 2018
I don't have magik hide available. I only have the option to for "Zygisk". I only have modules "systemless hosts" and "Universal SafetyNet Fix" which I installed from the first post.
I miss the option to hide apps.

TENlll423

Mar 23, 2018
Baltimore
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8
I am using the latest version of magisk 25201 (33).

thanks mate, already found the entry in the settings.

New question:
If I close all apps on my op9pro A12, some still remain and have to be closed manually. I know that with my 8T and A11 it was not the case. Am I the only one?
I've noticed that as well I think it's to do with they use a different battery app now and optimizations are different. Before A12 it automatically stopped apps once you exit out of them if you have force stopped the app before that...Stop them a few times it's like it learned from your use of apps...

Reactions: 2019registered

2019registered

Dec 22, 2018
Activate Zygisk and then Enforce Denylist and you are good to go.
thanks mate, that was exactly what I am looking for, much appreciated.
I've noticed that as well I think it's to do with they use a different battery app now and optimizations are different. Before A12 it automatically stopped apps once you exit out of them if you have force stopped the app before that...Stop them a few times it's like it learned from your use of apps...
So what does this mean? Turn off optimizations for the apps? Close the apps multiple times?

Reactions: Smedslund

TENlll423

Mar 23, 2018
Baltimore
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8
thanks mate, that was exactly what I am looking for, much appreciated.

So what does this mean? Turn off optimizations for the apps? Close the apps multiple times?
Well for me it doesn't work on Android 12.
On Android 11 apps would stop once you closed the app out..

On A12 I made shortcut for running services in developer options and I stop apps from there it's fast and quick..

Reactions: 2019registered
OP9 Pro Global/US variant

Not sure if someone can give me a hand with this. I recently wanted to update to A12-C.62. I successfully removed TWRP 11 and unrooted, followed by installing all the updates.
I went to re-root because I didn't re-lock the bootloader, but when I booted the C.62 patched image and installed Magisk as suggested, I get stuck in a scary bootloop where I can see the boot logo for 2 seconds before it hard reboots while flashing partially green on the bottom of the screen.

I fixed that by booting into the bootloader and flashing the new stock boot image thankfully, but I noticed that the "OEM Unlock" setting is greyed out and says "Bootloader Unlocked," though when I go to the bootloader, it says that secure boot is still on but the device is unlocked. Can someone point me in the right direction to get my phone rooted again? I'm not sure what happened, bu I can't make heads or tails of why this is going on, and I'd really prefer to not lose data if I can help it.

Last edited:

TheGhost1951

Feb 11, 2009
Garfield
OnePlus 9 Pro
OP9 Pro Global/US variant

Not sure if someone can give me a hand with this. I recently wanted to update to A12-C.62. I successfully removed TWRP 11 and unrooted, followed by installing all the updates.
I went to re-root because I didn't re-lock the bootloader, but when I booted the C.62 patched image and installed Magisk as suggested, I get stuck in a scary bootloop where I can see the boot logo for 2 seconds before it hard reboots while flashing partially green on the bottom of the screen.

I fixed that by booting into the bootloader and flashing the new stock boot image thankfully, but I noticed that the "OEM Unlock" setting is greyed out and says "Bootloader Unlocked," though when I go to the bootloader, it says that secure boot is still on but the device is unlocked. Can someone point me in the right direction to get my phone rooted again? I'm not sure what happened, bu I can't make heads or tails of why this is going on, and I'd really prefer to not lose data if I can help it.
Secure boot and bootloader unlocked are two different things....that you see in fastboot mode

kulturguda

Aug 22, 2022
The Magisk root in C.62 does not work fully well. E.g. neither the Busybox nor my file explorer can create directory (xbin) in /system, because it's read-only (and other folders too). All these apps are allowed in Magisk app. I rooted my phone based on the main description in this thread (boot with untouched-magisked). Any solutions for this? Thx

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Post #2670 both images in post #2670 result in bootloop
    may be are not complete about 60MB instead of usually 200
    may be are not complete about 60MB instead of usually 200
    Thanks for advice, finally got it up and running.
    Here are img files for LE2123:
    Anyone with an original and patched boot image for the EU version:

LE2123_14.0.0.202(EX01)
    ?

I do. Zip came from Oxygen Updater, patched with Magisk 27.0
    boot img LE2123_14.0.0.501(EX01 (EU)
    How did you proceed the update? Thanks in advance!
    1. Downloaed the update through oxygen updater
    2.Open Magisk, go to “Uninstall Magisk” and click on “Restore Images”
    3.Open the “System Update” app, tap on the Gear icon and select the downloaded update
    file
    4. Install the Update, but don’t reboot
    5. Open Magisk, tap on “Magisk Install” and “Install to Inactive Slot (After OTA)”
    6. Reboot using “Magisk Manager”, by tapping on the Reboot button of Magisk men
    You could try using a fastboot rom. It's what I did after MSMing when the local updater apk insisted it couldn't get installed. I used Method 1 (Automatic) and it worked without any issues. :cool:
    What @DNA382 and I are trying to do is use Oxygen Updater to download the update then use Local Updater app to install it. That's how I got from 2125 590 to 592. I can't use the OTA method because it always results in a Qualcom Crashdump. Who knows why?!?! The only way I get updates is OxyGen then Local Updater. Oddly since 592 Local Updater app is gone and trying to install it again errors to "package conflicts with another package" so evidently there are remnants of it somewhere but I just can't find it. Searched every entry in /data/data and I don't see anything related to the Local Updator package name "com.oneplus.opbackup"
    the same happened to me. I thought it would be a matter of doing a hard reset but I don't think that would be enough. I hope someone has solved it and could share the solution.
    Remove Repainter application
    Different variants of Magisk that are available for use :

Magisk VariantStable / Beta / Canary
    ReleaseOfficial
    Android / OOSOOS 11 and above
    Maintainertopjohnwu
    Project LinkGitHub
    ZygiskNo
    DenyListNo
    MagiskHideYes
    Modules RepoYes
    Download LinkMagisk

This tutorial will :
    • provide you with all the steps to root your Oneplus 9 Pro (with your bootloader already unlocked)
    • provide you with all the steps to unlock your Oneplus 9 Pro bootloader
    • provide you with all the steps to keep root during/after an OTA (system update)
    • provide you with a lot tricks if you have troubleshooting questions
    • provide you with a lot of solutions of you have softbricked your Oneplus 9 Pro
    • provide you with all the ways if you want to bring back your Oneplus 9 Pro to unroot & lock back the bootloader
    Boot & Magisked boot images :

Boot the Magisked kernel/boot to temporarily gain root, and then once temporarily booted, patch your own kernel with direct install from Magisk application

LE2120 - China : ColorOS
    LE2121 - India : DA
    LE2123 - EU : BA
    LE2125 - NA/Global : AA
    LE2127 - T-Mobile : ACB
    Boot link

OxygenOS 14.0.0.202 boot :
    Untouched (AA) / Not yet available !
    Untouched (BA)
    Magisk Patched (DA) / Not yet available !

OxygenOS 13.1.0.593 boot :
    Untouched (AA)
    Untouched (BA)
    Magisk Patched (DA)

OxygenOS 13.1.0.591 boot :
    Untouched (AA)
    Untouched (BA)
    Untouched (DA) / Not yet available !

OxygenOS 13.1.0.590 boot :
    Untouched (AA)
    Untouched (BA)
    Untouched (DA)

OxygenOS 13.1.0.582 boot :
    Untouched (AA)
    Untouched (BA)
    Untouched (DA)

OxygenOS 13.1.0.500 boot : with Magisk v26.1
    Untouched/Magisked (AA)
    Untouched/Magisked (BA) (patched with Magisk 25.2)
    Untouched/Magisked (DA) / Not yet available !

OxygenOS 13 F.75 boot : with Magisk v25.2
    Untouched/Magisked (BA)

OxygenOS 13 F.21 boot : with Magisk v25.2
    Untouched/Magisked (AA)
    Untouched/Magisked (DA)

OxygenOS 13 F.74 boot : with Magisk v25.2
    Untouched/Magisked (BA)

OxygenOS 13 F.20 boot : with Magisk v25.2
    Untouched/Magisked (AA)
    Untouched/Magisked (DA)

OxygenOS 13 F.73 boot : with Magisk v25.2
    Untouched/Magisked (BA)

OxygenOS 13 F.18 boot : with Magisk v25.2
    Untouched/Magisked (AA)
    Untouched/Magisked (DA)

OxygenOS 13 F.72 boot : with Magisk v25.2
    Untouched/Magisked (BA)

OxygenOS 13 F.17 boot : with Magisk v25.2
    Untouched/Magisked (AA)
    Untouched/Magisked (DA)

OxygenOS 13 F.16 boot : with Magisk v25.2
    Untouched/Magisked (AA)
    Untouched/Magisked (BA)
    Untouched/Magisked (DA)

OxygenOS 12 C.66 boot : with Magisk v25.2
    Untouched/Magisked (AA) / Not yet available !
    Untouched/Magisked (BA)
    Untouched/Magisked (DA)

OxygenOS 12 C.65 boot : with Magisk v25.2
    Untouched/Magisked (AA)
    Untouched/Magisked (BA)
    Untouched/Magisked (DA)

OxygenOS 12 C.64 boot : with Magisk v25.2
    Untouched/Magisked (AA) / Not yet available !
    Untouched/Magisked (BA)
    Untouched/Magisked (DA) / Not yet available !

OxygenOS 12 C.63 boot : with Magisk v25.2
    Untouched/Magisked (AA)
    Untouched/Magisked (BA) / Not yet available !
    Untouched/Magisked (DA)

OxygenOS 12 C.62 boot : with Magisk v25.2
    Untouched/Magisked (AA)
    Untouched/Magisked (BA)
    Untouched/Magisked (DA)

OxygenOS 12 C.61 boot : with Magisk v25.1
    Untouched/Magisked (AA)
    Untouched/Magisked (BA)
    Untouched/Magisked (DA)

OxygenOS 12 C.48 boot : with Magisk v24.3
    Untouched/Magisked (AA)
    Using AA boot_patch to boot BA and DA, then direct install is recommended:
    Untouched/Magisked (BA)
    Untouched/Magisked (DA)

OxygenOS 12 C.47 boot : with Magisk v24.3
    Untouched/Magisked (AA)
    Untouched/Magisked (BA)
    Untouched/Magisked (DA)

OxygenOS 12 C.44 boot : with Magisk v24 (beta but solid)
    Untouched/Magisked (AA)
    Untouched/Magisked (BA)
    Untouched/Magisked (DA)

OOS 11.2.10.10 boot :
    Untouched/Magisked (AA)
    Untouched/Magisked (BA)
    Untouched/Magisked (DA)

OOS 11.2.9.9 boot :
    Untouched/Magisked (AA)
    Untouched/Magisked (BA)
    Untouched/Magisked (DA)

OOS 11.2.8.8 boot :
    Untouched/Magisked (AA)
    Untouched/Magisked (BA)
    Untouched/Magisked (DA)

OOS 11.2.7.7 boot :
    Untouched/magisked (AA)
    Untouched/Magisked (BA)
    Untouched/Magisked (DA)

OOS 11.2.6.6 boot :
    Untouched/magisked (AA)
    Untouched/Magisked (BA)
    Untouched/Magisked (DA)

OOS 11.2.5.5 boot :
    Untouched/magisked (AA)
    Untouched/Magisked (BA)
    Untouched/Magisked (DA)

OOS 11.2.4.4 boot :
    Untouched/magisked (AA)
    Untouched/Magisked (BA)
    Untouched/Magisked (DA)

LE2120 - China : ColorOS
    LE2121 - India : DA
    LE2123 - EU : BA
    LE2125 - NA/Global : AA
    LE2127 - T-Mobile : ACB

STEPS to root your device:

I recommand to update first your device with all OTA available using Settings/updates before unlocking & rooting it.

Root your Oneplus 9 Pro (with Bootloader already unlocked)

Step 1 - Booting temporarily root​

1. Connect your phone to your pc and boot it into fastboot mode. You can leave it connected throughout this guide.

2. First, enter the following command in the PowerShell/Terminal window to ensure that your PC can communicate with the phone over the fastboot interface.

"fastboot devices"
    OnePlus-8T-Rooting-fastboot-devices-command.jpg
    The command should return your phone’s unique ID. In case it doesn’t, then make sure that you have the required USB drivers installed and restart your PC. You can also use TOOL ALL IN ONE, not officially updated to Oneplus 9 Pro but once install go to Others options and go to Install drivers.

3. Code once in fastboot mode:
    "fastboot boot magisk_boot.img" (use the "magisk_boot.img" from the above zip file)
    Change to the exact name "magisk_boot.img" of the boot that has been patched in the above zip file
    "fastboot reboot"

OnePlus-8T-Rooting-Flash-Magisk-Patched-Boot-Image.jpg

You could flash this boot.img, but it's safer to temporarily boot from it without overwriting your existing image in case anything went wrong along the way. The effect is that you still get root access without modifying your device, and then you can use the much safer Magisk direct install option, which has some safeguards in place.

By booting with the patched image, you now have temporary root access. To make it permanent open Magisk app.

a. Select the Install option.
    b. Use Direct Install (Recommended) to root your internal boot.img

OnePlus-8T-Install-Magisk-Inactive-Slot.jpg

Step 2 - Reboot and your device is now rooted !​

Unlock the Bootloader and Root the OnePlus 9 Pro

Step 1 – Enable OEM unlocking​

You need to enable OEM unlocking, which can be done by enabling the developer settings on your device. To do so, go to Settings > About phone and repeatedly tap Build number. Developer options will then be added to your system settings, where you can then enable OEM unlocking.

TMO-Unlock-1.png

Step 2 – Unlock your phone
    Set up adb, reboot into your bootloader, and run the following command. Yes, it’s really that simple!

"fastboot oem unlock"
    You can reboot into the bootloader by switching on USB debugging, setting up adb and fastboot and typing “adb reboot bootloader”. Alternatively, you can hold volume down and the power button to boot up your device. USB debugging is also located under the developer options.

OnePlus 7 Pro fastboot unlock bootloader

eNNFiSU.jpg

Unlocking the bootloader wipes your device :
    s3sUBwb.jpg

Step 3 - Booting temporarily root​

1. Connect your phone to your pc and boot it into fastboot mode. You can leave it connected throughout this guide.

2. First, enter the following command in the PowerShell/Terminal window to ensure that your PC can communicate with the phone over the fastboot interface.

"fastboot devices"
    OnePlus-8T-Rooting-fastboot-devices-command.jpg
    The command should return your phone’s unique ID. In case it doesn’t, then make sure that you have the required USB drivers installed and restart your PC. You can also use TOOL ALL IN ONE, not officially updated to Oneplus 9 Pro but once install go to Others options and go to Install drivers.

3. Code once in fastboot mode:
    "fastboot boot magisk_boot.img" (use the "magisk_boot.img" from the above zip file)
    Change to the exact name "magisk_boot.img" of the boot that has been patched in the above zip file
    "fastboot reboot"

OnePlus-8T-Rooting-Flash-Magisk-Patched-Boot-Image.jpg

You could flash this boot.img, but it's safer to temporarily boot from it without overwriting your existing image in case anything went wrong along the way. The effect is that you still get root access without modifying your device, and then you can use the much safer Magisk direct install option, which has some safeguards in place.

Step 4 - Install magisk​

Install the latest Magisk apk on your phone. Open it and:

b. Use Direct Install (Recommended) to root your internal boot.img

Step 5 - Reboot and your device is now rooted !​

Keep Root and OTA updates

How to update OTA and KEEP ROOT
    It is advised to disable or even uninstall all magisk modules to be safe!
    How: go to Magisk application/modules/disable &/or uninstall

Option 1: With full OTA Access (BA/DA) :

Step 1 - Get & install the full OTA zip file​

1. Go to System-Update or update get the OTA using Oxygen Updater

2. Tap OK when the message that you are rooted appears

3. Tap "Download and install" or local update if OTA from Oxygen Updater
    For Android 12, install this APK "OPLocalUpdate_For_Android13.apk"

Wait until you are prompted to reboot - DO NOT REBOOT NOW!

OnePlus-8T-Install-OTA-After-Rooting.jpg

5. Open Magisk Application

b. Use Install to inactive slot

OnePlus-8T-Reboot-Phone-After-Magisk-Installation.jpg

Step 2 - Reboot and enjoy your device still rooted with latest OTA installed !​

Option 2 : Booting temporarily root

For some reason, Since C63 OTA, some users have reported that on the option 1, the system rebooted byt itself after the OTA update which does not give then the option to install Magisk to the inactive slot after OTA.
    If that happens, no worry just perform the Step 1 - Booting temporarily root described on "Root your Oneplus 9 Pro (with Bootloader already unlocked) Section.

Option 3: with incremental OTA Access (AA) :

Step 1 - Get back your original boot image​

1. open the Magisk Manager application, select “Uninstall”, and choose the “Restore Images” option. Magisk will restore your phone’s stock boot image that was backed up during the rooting process.

OnePlus-8T-Restore-Images-Magisk-Manager.jpg

2. Now go to “Settings” → “System” → “System updates” and select “Download and Install Now” to install the OxygenOS OTA update on your rooted OnePlus 9 Pro

OnePlus-8T-Install-OTA-After-Rooting.jpg

3. Open Magisk Manager

b. Use Install to inactive slot

OnePlus-8T-Reboot-Phone-After-Magisk-Installation.jpg

Step 2 - Reboot and enjoy your device still rooted with latest OTA installed !​

Troubleshooting questions :​

Before reporting any trouble, follow the steps below in order to have GooglePlay certified, keep L1 Widevine & pass CTS :

Step 1 - Magisk Settings​

1. Once rooted, in Magisk setting, select MagiskHide and Systemless host

2. In MagiskHide select GMS, Netflix, Google Store & any application you may find sensitive to Magisk detection
    For Netflix, go to Settings, Appplications & select Netflix:
    a-force stop the app
    b-clear cache and storage
    c-hide the App in magisk
    d-restart phone to recovery and clear cache
    If you can't install/update Netflix install the latest Netflix from apkmirror manually (like any other apk file)

Screenshot_20210519-212423.jpg

Hide everything under Google play services and store.:
    Screenshot_20210529-020855_2.jpg

3. Reboot

Step 2 - Clear caches​

Clear caches of Google Play Service & Play Store
    Go to Settings, Applications & select Google Play Service, delete data
    Go to Settings, Appplications & select Play Store, delete data

Step 3 - Clear cache from Recovery​

Reboot into Recovery and select wipe CACHE. Recovery boot to be activated from Settings/System/developpers options/advanced restart. Once in Recovery select WIPE & WIPE CACHE Only !

Step 4 - Play Integrity Fix/Safetynet Fix​

Install Play Integrity Fix as
    Safetynet Fix Magisk Module doesn't work anymore (starting 08/2023)

Step 5 - Look at the following guide​

Follow this Guide

My device has Widevine L3, how to get back L1?

Downgrading to Oos 11 using MSM Tool.
    Unlock bootloader and update system flash the first OOS 12 OTA provided by the system itself.
    Then update to the latest F18 (for Global and Indian devices) or F72 (for EU device) OTA using FastbootEnhance. Widevine will back to L1.

Phone Bricked ? :​

Five options (ranked from the easiest to tougher method):

Option 1 - Reboot to Safe mode & remove Magisk modules​

Option A : Safe Mode
    1. Hold power until it goes off
    2. Boot and wait for the bootloader warning
    3. Hold vol up and down until boot animation
    4. Once it's booted just reboot again and you're done
    Now on boot all magisk modules are disabled

Option B : thru adb command
    1. Code with phone connected with USB debugging on (from developpers options):
    "adb wait-for-device shell magisk --remove-modules"
    2. reboot

Option 2 - Get back the original boot.img​

If your device can go to fastboot mode:
    Flash back the original boot.img (w/o magisk) and reboot
    Code once in fastboot mode:
    "fastboot flash Original_boot.img" (use the "Original_boot.img" from the above zip file)
    Change to the exact name "Original_boot.img" of the boot that has been posted in the above zip file
    "fastboot reboot"

Option 3 - Flash back full OTA file​

If you can still go to Settings:
    Flash back the OTA RUU full package and reboot

Option 4 - Change the active slot​

If your device can go to fastboot mode:
    "fastboot getvar current-slot"
    This will tell you what (corrupted) slot you are currently booting from (either a or b).

Then just change to the other slot with the following command:
    "fastboot --set-active=a"
    or
    "fastboot --set-active=b"
    Then reboot with the command:
    "fastboot reboot"

Option 5 - Wipe data in Recovery mode or fastboot command​

Option A : If your device can still go to Recovery mode (ie thru fastboot mode: "fastboot reboot recovery")
    From Recovery Wipe data and reboot

Option B :
    "fastboot- w"

Option 6 - MSM​

If none of the above works then go for MSM tool

Option 1 to 4 would normally not alter your personal data, applications and own set-up
    Option 5 & 6 will wipe your personal data and applications

Return your phone to unlock and unroot? :​

Option 1 : Original Boot & relock with fastboot command

Step 1 - Restore orignal boot.img​

Option A : Thru Magisk App
    Open Magisk App on your phone. You will see the Uninstall button in the app. Just click on Uninstall button.
    Then you need to click on Complete Uninstall. Your phone will be rebooted automatically.

Option B : Thru fastboot mode
    Flash back the original boot.img (w/o magisk) and reboot
    "fastboot flash Original_boot.img" (use the "Original_boot.img" from the above zip file)
    Change to the exact name "Original_boot.img" of the boot that has been posted in the above zip file
    "fastboot reboot"
    Once booted, remove Magisk application

Option C : Flash the current or latest full OTA zip twice. Why twice, to ensure both slot have the latest update flashed with original boot.

Step 2 - Relock the bootloader​

1. Execute the following command to proceed for bootloader unlocking: "fastboot oem lock"

2. A verification window will appear on your mobile device asking to confirm the action. Just highlight “Relock Bootloader”using volume buttons and hit the power button to confirm.
    1621542183784.png

3. The phone will initialize to relock the bootloader. It will take some time to reboot after resetting the whole phone into a locked stage.

4. Your device is now locked again !

Option 2 : MSM Tool

MSM tool will relock your boaloader !​

Option 1 & 2 will wipe your personal data and applications

Return your phone to OOS 11 (after installing OOS 12/13) ? :​

How can I downgrade my device to OxygenOS 11?:

Doing so will WIPE YOUR DATA, you are strongly advised to back it up before.
    Sideload local update APK : https://oxygenos.oneplus.net/OPLocalUpdate_For_Android13.apk

Download one of the following downgrade files to go back to OxygenOS 11.2.8.8 (please take great care in selecting the region meant for your device) and move it to the root of your internal storage (where Downloads and DCIM directories are). Those files have been shared by OnePlus on previously linked OB 1 thread, and are directly linked here only for convenience.

Global: https://oxygenos.oneplus.net/OnePlu...all_2107082120_downgrade_2e0c2b9ecc3c4102.zip
    EU: https://oxygenos.oneplus.net/OnePlu...all_2107082125_downgrade_2a8892dd474c4472.zip
    India:
    (you have to add the .zip extension manually after downloading the file)

Launch the local update app and select the downgrade package you previously moved to the root of your device internal storage. If the downgrade package does not show up in the local update app, ensure its extension ends with .zip. Delete if .jar is there. Click on “Restart” once prompted.

Do any process described at your own risk. None Xda none the author are responsible for your own choice to unlock & root your Device.
    OnePlus 9 Pro OxygenOS 13 F.16 GLO / EU / IND

OnePlus 9 Pro OxygenOS 12 C.48 GLO / EU / IND

System

• [Optimized] the stability of communication
    • [Improved] system stability
    • [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.0
    Downloads
    Google OTA Server:

Global Full Edition (LE2125_11_C.48)
    European Full Edition (LE2123_11_C.47)
    Indian Full Edition (LE2121_11_C47)

OnePlus 9 Pro OxygenOS 12 C.47 GLO / EU / IND

System

• [Fixed] the issue of the operator's name displayed incorrectly
    • [Fixed] the low probability issue that unable to send MMS
    • [Improved] system stability
    • [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.0
    Camera
    • [Optimized] the fluency of taking pictures

Downloads
    Google OTA Server:

Global Full Edition (LE2125_11_C.47)
    Global Increment Edition (LE2125_11_C.44)

European Full Edition (LE2123_11_C.47)

Indian Full Edition (LE2121_11_C47)
    Indian Increment (LE2121_11_C.44)
    Indian Increment (LE2121_11_C.46)

OnePlus 9 Pro OxygenOS 12 C.44 GLO / EU / IND

System
    • Improves system performance in some scenarios.
    • Fixes a display issue with charging animations that would occur in certain scenarios.
    • Fixes a display issue with the notification drawer that would occur in some gaming scenarios.
    • Fixes a scrolling lag issue with the notification drawer.
    Apps
    • Optimizes vibration feedback for some gaming scenarios.
    Camera
    • Fixes an issue where Camera might sometimes crash.
    • Fixes an issue where Camera might occasionally not respond when you want to take a video.
    Security
    • Integrates the January 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.

Size
    Full: 4.10 GB (4398423308)

Downloads
    Google OTA Server:

Global Full Edition
    European Full Edition
    Indian Full Edition
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OnePlus 9 Pro Oxygen OS 12.0.0.0.LE15 AA/ BA / DA
    Changelog 12
    Warning : some users report to not get network after updating...
    • System
      • Optimized desktop icons with improved textures, by using a design inspired by brand-new materials and uniting lights and layers
    • Dark mode
      • Dark mode now supports three adjustable levels, bringing a more personalized and comfortable user experience
    • Shelf
      • New additional style options for Cards, making data contents more visual and easier to read
      • Newly added Earphone Control Card with Bluetooth earphone one-click adjustment
      • Newly added access to OnePlus Scout in Shelf, allowing you to search multiple contents on your phone, including Apps, Settings, Media Data, etc
      • Newly added OnePlus Watch Card in Shelf, to easily glance at your health stats
    • Work-Life Balance
      • Work-Life Balance feature is now available to all users, allowing you to effortlessly switch between Work and Life mode via quick settings
      • WLB 2.0 now supports automatic Work/Life mode switching, based on specific locations, Wi-Fi network, and time, also bringing customized App notification profiles according to the personalization
    • Gallery
      • Gallery now allows you to switch between different layouts with a two-finger pinch gesture, intelligently recognizing the best-quality pictures, and cropping the thumbnail based on the content, making the gallery layout more pleasing
    • Canvas AOD
      • Canvas AOD brings you new diverse styles of lines and colors, for a more personalized lock screen experience with inspiring visuals
      • Newly added multiple brushes and strokes and support for color adjustment
      • Optimized software algorithm and improved face recognition to better identify the features and skin color of different figures

US version (AA)
    European version (BA)
    Indian edition (DA)

OnePlus 9 Pro Oxygen OS 11.2.10.10.LE15 AA/ BA / DA

System

• Optimized the third-party app experience
    • Updated Android security patch to 2021.11
    • Improved System stability and fixed known issues

US version (AA)
    European version (BA)
    Indian edition (DA)

OnePlus 9 Pro Oxygen OS 11.2.9.9.LE15 AA/ BA / DA

System

• Updated Android security patch to 2021.09
    • Fixed known issues and improved stability

Camera
    • Newly added XPan Mode, reproduces the preview box and unique aspect ratio of the legendary camera series "XPan". It includes two unique filter styles - 'color film', 'black and white film' and a 'film processing imitation' effect that recreates the classic elements of retro shooting experiences

US version (AA)
    European version (BA)
    Indian edition (DA)

OnePlus 9 Pro Oxygen OS 11.2.8.8.LE15 AA/ BA / DA

System

• Updated Android security patch to 2021.07

Ambient Display
    • Newly added Bitmoji AOD, co-designed by Snapchat & Bitmoji, which will liven up the ambient display with your personal Bitmoji avatar. Your avatar will update throughout the day based on your activity and things happening around you ( Path: Settings - Customization - Clock on ambient display - Bitmoji )

OnePlus Store
    • An intuitive and convenient way to manage your OnePlus account, get easy-to-access support, discover exciting members-only benefits, and shop for OnePlus products. (Please note that it can be uninstalled)

US version (AA)
    European version (BA)
    Indian edition (DA)

OnePlus 9 Pro Oxygen OS 11.2.7.7.LE15 AA/ BA / DA

System
    • Reduced power consumption in specific scenarios
    Camera
    • Newly added HDR option in video recording interface(Path: Menu options in the upper right corner of the screen-Dynamic video)
    • Improved the shooting and recording experience

US version (AA)
    European version (BA)
    Indian edition (DA)

OnePlus 9 Pro Oxygen OS 11.2.6.6.LE15 AA/ BA / DA

System
    • Improved charging experience
    • Optimized power consumption
    Camera
    • Improved the hidden operation logic of the camera‘s top bar
    • Optimized the noise reduction and sharpening effect of the rear camera
    • Improved the focusing experience and brightness constancy in indoor scenes
    • Improved the accuracy of auto white balance of the rear camera
    Network
    • Improved network performance

US version (AA)
    • Not yet available
    European version (BA)
    Indian edition (DA)

OnePlus 9 Pro Oxygen OS 11.2.5.5.LE15 AA/ BA / DA

System
    • Improved charging performance
    • Fixed the small probability lagging issue of keyboard
    • Fixed known issues and improved system stability
    • Updated Android security patch to 2021.05
    Camera
    • Improved the HDR effect in some shooting scenes
    • Improved the white balance performance of the rear camera
    Network
    • Improved the stability of network communication
    • Improved the performance of Wi-Fi connection

US version (AA)
    • Not yet available
    European version (BA)
    Indian edition (DA)

OnePlus 9 Pro Oxygen OS 11.2.4.4.LE15 AA/ BA / DA

System
    • Improved charging stability
    • Improved the sensitivity of the keyboard in the edge area
    • Improved the temperature control strategy
    • Fixed the issue that the battery icon in the status bar is abnormally displayed
    • Fixed the small probability issue that Google Fi SIM card can not accept incoming calls
    • Fixed known issues and improved system stability
    • Updated Android security patch to 2021.04
    • Updated GMS package to 2021.03
    Camera
    • Improved the image purity and the ambiance performance
    • Improved the white balance consistency of the rear camera
    • Improved image over-sharpening of the rear camera

US version (AA)
    European version (BA)
    Indian edition (DA)
    Damn, nothing for Global yet eh...
    You can download the EU stock boot.img that's in this thread (2nd post), download the latest magisk canary manager and patch that boot.img. Then you can temporarily gain root by rebooting to bootloader and booting that image ex. "fastboot boot boot.img"( your boot.img name will vary after patching). After the phone boots you can just go into magisk manager and do a "direct install" and that will patch your global boot.img to gain permanent root.
    Stock boot.img 13.1.0.582
    Can anyone provide download links? I got qualcomm crashdump splash and cant continue. Will try to flash original boot.img

Europe / BA
    India / DA
    Global / AA