Nice. It is a translation of a part of my guide?I used version 10.49.3.
Today I solved it as follows:
a) the internet connection is closed (wifi + mobile data)
b) acting (differently) on Google Services Framework files (clearing the cache, deleting data, and forcing it off), Google Play Store, (clearing the cache, deleting data, and forcibly shutting down), and Google Services Play (clears cache)
settings / Applications / Applications / 3 points / activation / Show system processes / in the search window type goo and press search:
- Google Services Framework / Storage / Clear Cache \ Clear Data \ OK \ Back \ Shut Down \ Confirm Shut Down / Back
- Google Play Store / Storage / Clear cache \ Clear data \ OK \ back \ back \ Force off \ Confirm Power off / back
- Google Play Services / Storage / Clear cache \ (no data deletion and no forced shutdown)
c) Restart the phone
d) Acting on the Google Play Services file (clearing the cache, clearing the data and forcing it to stop))
- settings / Applications / Applications / 3 points / activation / Show system processes / in the search window type goo and press search
- Google Play services / Storage / Clear cache / Manage space / Clear all data / OK / Back / Force off \ Confirm Force off \ (continued)
e) Restart the phone
f) internet access via WIFi or mobile data is turned on
g) start Google Play Store \ check that no Uncertified Device messages appear (wait 1-2 minutes without installing apps in the store or other actions). If those messages do not appear:
h) Restart the phone.
If the answer is yes, please mention the creator of the original guide and source.