Hi, I'm trying to unlock band 3 (1800) on OnePlus 3T North American (A3000), tried fbrx_3Tcn with 231 and 225 values for rf_hw_config, all went smooth, but no bad 3, I used patched_static_nvbk_LTE_UNLOCK_OP3-T in TWRP
Then I tried Unlock_LTE_CA_B3B7B8 with same result, it is showing many other bands but no band 3. After reading your post I tried 25 for rf_hw_config with fbrx_3Tcn, still same, showing many unsupported bands but no band 3. Can you please help with it. I"m on OOS 5.0.8
First make sure you do everything step by step. For me (oneplus 3 us version):
1. patch patched_static_nvbk_LTE_UNLOCK_OP3-T.zip in twrp.
2. Boot up the phone and go to dialer and type *#801# and put Full port switch - on. (Put your phone on airplane mode)
3. Go to qpst and patch OP3CNCLEANOOS.qcn wait for few seconds/minutes and patch fbrx_cn.qcn.
4. Go to qxdm and on line 1878 hit read button, then type the value from 225-237 and hit write.
5. Reboot your phone and that should be done.
But this is for oneplus 3 not 3t.
Do you do this step by step?