• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[GUIDE][PORT] How to install the Android Pie sGSI on your Xiaomi Mi A1

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeyhuab

Recognized Developer
Nov 5, 2012
Antipolo
evolution-x.org
I just want everyone to read everything first before complaining that something doesn't work. We've clearly stated that in case bugs that have not yet been posted are encountered, proper logs from Logcat or MatLog are needed in order for us devs to provide fixes.

Ok Google doesn't work because it's a Google app issue. Clearly the app thinks we're using a Pixel XL and our recorded voices were from the Mi A1 ROMs so the voice feature is not working.

VoLTE only worked through a script hack that reverts mobile data every reboot else it would disappear.

Other things like Notification LED and Hardware lights are probably broken shims/blobs that aren't compatible with our device.

Everything important such as WiFi, Bluetooth, Data, Camera were the main priorities. Everything else beyond those are not priorities so if you would want fixes for issues like Bluetooth Low Energy crashing WiFi, we would need logs. I only respect the people who properly report issues and not just ask around like a noob.

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi A1 using XDA Labs

wrick17

Sep 16, 2012
Bangalore
www.socalled.co.in
I just want everyone to read everything first before complaining that something doesn't work. We've clearly stated that in case bugs that have not yet been posted are encountered, proper logs from Logcat or MatLog are needed in order for us devs to provide fixes.

Ok Google doesn't work because it's a Google app issue. Clearly the app thinks we're using a Pixel XL and our recorded voices were from the Mi A1 ROMs so the voice feature is not working.

VoLTE only worked through a script hack that reverts mobile data every reboot else it would disappear.

Other things like Notification LED and Hardware lights are probably broken shims/blobs that aren't compatible with our device.

Everything important such as WiFi, Bluetooth, Data, Camera were the main priorities. Everything else beyond those are not priorities so if you would want fixes for issues like Bluetooth Low Energy crashing WiFi, we would need logs. I only respect the people who properly report issues and not just ask around like a noob.
I can help with the BLE issue. Give me a simple guide as to what I need to do to get logs and where to post them.

joeyhuab

Recognized Developer
Nov 5, 2012
Antipolo
evolution-x.org
I don't Have Any Problem With Wifi And Bluthooth.
I also don't have any problem with WiFi and Bluetooth
The issues being encountered is when WiFi crashes when a bluetooth low energy device such as smartwatches are connected and a reboot is required to restore WiFi functions. But I've talked to the dev of Moun Kernel already to try and include the proper fixes necessary to make them work simultaneously.

Tyrannis78

Sep 19, 2014
Granada
The issues being encountered is when WiFi crashes when a bluetooth low energy device such as smartwatches are connected and a reboot is required to restore WiFi functions. But I've talked to the dev of Moun Kernel already to try and include the proper fixes necessary to make them work simultaneously.

Excelent, i have a mi band 2 connected for notifications and i must turn off bluetooth if i want use wifi, i cross fingers for a fast fix.

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.