- Oct 27, 2011
It seems Xiaomi Mi 9T is not getting enough attention, so, this is a fast guide to "port" Redmi K20 Pro ROMs to Mi 9T.
- Download the ROM you want: https://forum.xda-developers.com/k20-pro/development
- Uncompress the zip file and you'll see something like this:
- Download this file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Oo2eoeZCGayZ_AaJU903vjJfL4H_Kn4/edit
- Replace boot.img, vbmeta.img and updater-script with the 3 downloaded files
- Compress the files again and flash it with TWRP
Backup your ROM, before flash the new modified one.
In Settings-> about phone you'll see the device name is Redmi K20 Pro
Right now I'm using Evolution X
• boot.img is from the ROM Paranoid Android, all credits go to @33bca
• vbmeta.img is from Google GSI
• @baNzera1 for his ROM Evolution X, I'm using for test and because I like.