[GUIDE] PS4 Remote Play on Rooted Devices

Search This thread

_DEDSEC_

Jul 10, 2017
Hello there, so this is a simple guide to get PS4 Remote Play working on Rooted phones.

Requirements:

1. A Phone with unlocked BL
2. Magisk

Steps:

1. Navigate to Magisk Mnager
  2. Head to magisk hide and hide all sony apps, like PS store, messages, and remote pay.
  3. Head to settings of the manager and chose Hide Magisk Manager, this is the only way I got the remote play to work.

And your good to go. :cool:

Reactions: shonik3

shonik3

Mar 28, 2020
Hi my friend! I have tried many times!
1 Uninstalled app,
2rebooted device,,
3 reinstalled app
4 hidden app from magisk
5 hidden magisk
6 open app

Same error!!
I have lineage unofficial custom rom! Nougat 7.1
Galaxy tab 3 8.0

Tobias_M

Jan 30, 2020
This simulates build fingerprint of Huawei device. My theory is this works then because Huawei messed up with implementing the new SafetyNet checks correctly on this device. This is why Google made a exception to check the old way for devices with this fingerprint. But I am just guessing... Let's see how long this works

shonik3

Mar 28, 2020
This simulates build fingerprint of Huawei device. My theory is this works then because Huawei messed up with implementing the new SafetyNet checks correctly on this device. This is why Google made a exception to check the old way for devices with this fingerprint. But I am just guessing... Let's see how long this works

? I can t resolve with remote play... Could you help me?

Also there is remote play enabler magisk module that work on my rooted device

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The official app don't seem to work for rooted at all.
    So go to play store or browser and download a awesome app called "PSPlay". It works for rooted devices and also allows mobile data use if set up right.
    The official app don't seem to work for rooted at all.
    So go to play store or browser and download a awesome app called "PSPlay". It works for rooted devices and also allows mobile data use if set up right.

My friend i owe u one! Just purchased this app and it works perfectly!!
    Hello there, so this is a simple guide to get PS4 Remote Play working on Rooted phones.

Requirements:

1. A Phone with unlocked BL
    2. Magisk

Steps:

1. Navigate to Magisk Mnager
    2. Head to magisk hide and hide all sony apps, like PS store, messages, and remote pay.
    3. Head to settings of the manager and chose Hide Magisk Manager, this is the only way I got the remote play to work.

And your good to go. :cool: