• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[GUIDE] REALME 7 RMX2155 GLOBAL BOOTLOADER UNLOCK

Search This thread

xaviernet

Jun 20, 2015
Nicaragua
Please write in English.
Create account in telegram that I can help you.
Plese help me i can't ulock my realem rmx2155...

i followed the guide and the in dep thest say the same : the phone model does no support in-depth test.

actually i have india in region and vietnan in settings app. but nothing happen.

if have any telegram group or help me so close , i apreciatte it. thanks my phone number: +50585302079

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-20-12-53-19-98.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-20-12-53-19-98.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_2021-06-20-12-52-58-67.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-20-12-52-58-67.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_2021-06-20-12-53-15-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-20-12-53-15-51.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_2021-06-20-12-53-30-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-20-12-53-30-20.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2021-06-20-12-54-03-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-20-12-54-03-06.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 17
Plese help me i can't ulock my realem rmx2155...

i followed the guide and the in dep thest say the same : the phone model does no support in-depth test.

actually i have india in region and vietnan in settings app. but nothing happen.

if have any telegram group or help me so close , i apreciatte it. thanks my phone number: +50585302079
You don't simply set your region to "Vietnam" via the settings app. Did you follow the guide I linked to?

i followed the guide and not work for me region india in , nothing
What do you mean by: "region India"? It must be set to "Vietnam". If you're in India, you're probably using the "RMX2151", which requires a different, much less complex process. Thi guide is only for the "RMX2155". The guide has worked seemingly flawlessly for almost everyone else, so, unless you can think of something that might have gone wrong, I cannot help you, unfortunately.

Reactions: albatron34000

albatron34000

Apr 15, 2018
Realme 7
What do you mean by: "region India"? It must be set to "Vietnam". If you're in India, you're probably using the "RMX2151", which requires a different, much less complex process. Thi guide is only for the "RMX2155". The guide has worked seemingly flawlessly for almost everyone else, so, unless you can think of something that might have gone wrong, I cannot help you, unfortunately.
agreed, missed one step or do it incorrectly all process does not work.

Reactions: OrthodoxOxygen

Josemi_ssj

Jul 1, 2021
WELCOME, ALL.

After a very tiring process of swapping between ROMs and changing regions, APKs, et cetera, we have finally been able to perfect the method for unlocking the bootloader of the RMX2155! This is a detailed guide aimed to give you an easy time!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, BRICKED PHONES, OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT HAPPENS. IT IS YOUR CHOICE TO FOLLOW THIS GUIDE, AND THE CONSEQUENCES ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

FILES NEEDED:

So that you don't need to go through the irritating process of downloading everything, extracting the OFP, and going to sketchy places to try and find a stock ROM, you can now download everything right here:

It contains everything needed for this guide. It'll save you a lot of time.

PROCEDURE:

1. Download the .zip from the MEGA link above, and then extract the files from inside.

2. Navigate to the "MTK Drivers" folder, extract the files, and then install them. For ".inf" files: You must right-click, and then select "Install" from the drop-down menu. You may have to disable a Windows setting for this to work, however, as they are unsigned drivers. You can learn how to do this here: https://www.howtogeek.com/167723/ho...8.1-so-that-you-can-install-unsigned-drivers/

3. Install Python if you haven't already. MAKE SURE TO ADD TO PATH.

Hold "shift" on your keyboard, and right-click on the Windows home-key. Click "Command Prompt (Admin)".

Type in the command "pip install pyusb pyserial json5", and then close your command prompt once it is done installing.

6. Extract the "Bypass Tools.zip" into a folder, and then navigate to the "Driver" folder within. Right-click on the file named "cdc-adm.inf" file, and select "Install". Wait for it to finish - though, it shouldn't take any longer than a second.

7. Install libUSB, and then open it. Power your phone off, and keep it that way. LibUSB should be called "Filter Wizard" in your start-menu. Right-click on it, and run it as an administrator. Have your RMX2155 and a trusty MTP cable on-hand. Click on "Install a device filter", then connect your Realme 7 with both volume-buttons pressed. Select and install the device that appears. It should have something like "MTK" in its name. Do this quickly, as it usually disappears after a few seconds. Once that is done: Unplug your phone.

8. Head to the folder with the bypass tools inside, and open "brom.bat". Connect your device with both volume buttons pressed. It should say something along the lines of: "Protection disabled" if it is successful. Disconnect your phone again.

9. Open the flash-tool folder, and launch the application inside. It is named: "flash_tool.exe". Select the scatter file inside the "OFP Contents" folder within the ROM folder, and un-check the following boxes: "Opposerver 2", "Special preload", "My custom", and "Cdt engineering".

10. Make sure that the box above where it lists all those files says: "Download only". This is very important. After you've verified that those boxes are without check-marks, and that the method is "Download only": Press the "Download" button at the top, connect your phone, and then press the volume-buttons. Once your phone is done flashing and a green check-mark is displayed: It will then boot. If it doesn't boot automatically, wait a few more seconds, and then hold the power key until it turns on. Give it some time.

11. Once it starts, and after you've gone through the main set-up process, you'll need to change your region to "Vietnam". This is a very important step to get your bootloader unlocked. For the sake of making this short: Follow the link. It will take you to a guide that should work for all OPPO devices. Please, read it carefully. From top to bottom. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...dated-instructions-now-working-again.4143415/

12. Move the Deep Test .APK file to your phone. Install it, and then open it. Submit your application, and wait. After: Just follow the directions given, and use ADB to unlock that bootloader. Use the following video to help you out if you don't already know how to unlock your bootloader with ADB! It also shows you how to flash a recovery, which will be useful if you wanna do that sorta stuff.

13. Success!

If you find that your phone won't connect through fastboot or SP Flash Tools after you've finished unlocking your bootloader, uninstall the LibUSB filter for your device (not the program), and then reinstall it.

For those of you wondering, YES, your phone can be flashed with GSIs, as it is a treble phone. However, you should download the "Treble Check" app off of the Playstore, as it supplies you with important information relating to which ROMs you can use with your device. IF YOU DO NOT MAKE SURE TO FLASH THE CORRECT GSI FILE TO YOUR PHONE, YOU MAY HARD-BRICK IT. Take a look at the guide below. Happy flashing!

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...n-realme-7-using-super-gsi-installer.4280785/

If you need help, just ask below!

EXTRA SPECIAL THANKS TO:

@albatron34000

@SwizzRM7

Working with you has been great!
In step 7 I turn off the phone, I press the up and down buttons, I connect it and in the "libusb win32 filter installer" program, the mtk does not appear, the computer makes the sound of removing and putting the usb but the mtk driver does not appear. done all steps 1 by one please help

Josemi_ssj

Jul 1, 2021
WELCOME, ALL.

After a very tiring process of swapping between ROMs and changing regions, APKs, et cetera, we have finally been able to perfect the method for unlocking the bootloader of the RMX2155! This is a detailed guide aimed to give you an easy time!

I AM NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, BRICKED PHONES, OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT HAPPENS. IT IS YOUR CHOICE TO FOLLOW THIS GUIDE, AND THE CONSEQUENCES ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

FILES NEEDED:

So that you don't need to go through the irritating process of downloading everything, extracting the OFP, and going to sketchy places to try and find a stock ROM, you can now download everything right here:

It contains everything needed for this guide. It'll save you a lot of time.

PROCEDURE:

1. Download the .zip from the MEGA link above, and then extract the files from inside.

2. Navigate to the "MTK Drivers" folder, extract the files, and then install them. For ".inf" files: You must right-click, and then select "Install" from the drop-down menu. You may have to disable a Windows setting for this to work, however, as they are unsigned drivers. You can learn how to do this here: https://www.howtogeek.com/167723/ho...8.1-so-that-you-can-install-unsigned-drivers/

3. Install Python if you haven't already. MAKE SURE TO ADD TO PATH.

Hold "shift" on your keyboard, and right-click on the Windows home-key. Click "Command Prompt (Admin)".

Type in the command "pip install pyusb pyserial json5", and then close your command prompt once it is done installing.

6. Extract the "Bypass Tools.zip" into a folder, and then navigate to the "Driver" folder within. Right-click on the file named "cdc-adm.inf" file, and select "Install". Wait for it to finish - though, it shouldn't take any longer than a second.

7. Install libUSB, and then open it. Power your phone off, and keep it that way. LibUSB should be called "Filter Wizard" in your start-menu. Right-click on it, and run it as an administrator. Have your RMX2155 and a trusty MTP cable on-hand. Click on "Install a device filter", then connect your Realme 7 with both volume-buttons pressed. Select and install the device that appears. It should have something like "MTK" in its name. Do this quickly, as it usually disappears after a few seconds. Once that is done: Unplug your phone.

8. Head to the folder with the bypass tools inside, and open "brom.bat". Connect your device with both volume buttons pressed. It should say something along the lines of: "Protection disabled" if it is successful. Disconnect your phone again.

9. Open the flash-tool folder, and launch the application inside. It is named: "flash_tool.exe". Select the scatter file inside the "OFP Contents" folder within the ROM folder, and un-check the following boxes: "Opposerver 2", "Special preload", "My custom", and "Cdt engineering".

10. Make sure that the box above where it lists all those files says: "Download only". This is very important. After you've verified that those boxes are without check-marks, and that the method is "Download only": Press the "Download" button at the top, connect your phone, and then press the volume-buttons. Once your phone is done flashing and a green check-mark is displayed: It will then boot. If it doesn't boot automatically, wait a few more seconds, and then hold the power key until it turns on. Give it some time.

11. Once it starts, and after you've gone through the main set-up process, you'll need to change your region to "Vietnam". This is a very important step to get your bootloader unlocked. For the sake of making this short: Follow the link. It will take you to a guide that should work for all OPPO devices. Please, read it carefully. From top to bottom. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...dated-instructions-now-working-again.4143415/

12. Move the Deep Test .APK file to your phone. Install it, and then open it. Submit your application, and wait. After: Just follow the directions given, and use ADB to unlock that bootloader. Use the following video to help you out if you don't already know how to unlock your bootloader with ADB! It also shows you how to flash a recovery, which will be useful if you wanna do that sorta stuff.

13. Success!

If you find that your phone won't connect through fastboot or SP Flash Tools after you've finished unlocking your bootloader, uninstall the LibUSB filter for your device (not the program), and then reinstall it.

For those of you wondering, YES, your phone can be flashed with GSIs, as it is a treble phone. However, you should download the "Treble Check" app off of the Playstore, as it supplies you with important information relating to which ROMs you can use with your device. IF YOU DO NOT MAKE SURE TO FLASH THE CORRECT GSI FILE TO YOUR PHONE, YOU MAY HARD-BRICK IT. Take a look at the guide below. Happy flashing!

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...n-realme-7-using-super-gsi-installer.4280785/

If you need help, just ask below!

EXTRA SPECIAL THANKS TO:

@albatron34000

@SwizzRM7

Working with you has been great!
finally I have managed to do all the steps well one by one I have passed the app in the folder and it says the same as before "failed to submit application"
I have downloaded other apk and nothing keeps getting the same error, I am connected by data

finally I have managed to do all the steps well one by one I have passed the app in the folder and it says the same as before "failed to submit application"
I have downloaded other apk and nothing keeps getting the same error, I am connected by data
Did you make sure to change your region to "Vietnam"? You must follow the guide I linked in its entirety. I'm not sure why so many people are failing to submit the application. I followed this guide step-by-step and it worked just fine. Are you sure your phone is the "RMX2155" or "Global" variant? This guide won't work for any other.

Josemi_ssj

Jul 1, 2021
Did you make sure to change your region to "Vietnam"? You must follow the guide I linked in its entirety. I'm not sure why so many people are failing to submit the application. I followed this guide step-by-step and it worked just fine. Are you sure your phone is the "RMX2155" or "Global" variant? This guide won't work for any other.
What happened is that when I changed the version with the spflashtool I got a 3.5GB update that changed me from rmx 2150 to rmx 2155_11_A.91 and before putting the version of the spflashtool it was rmx 2155_11_A.86
And for the region if I change first to multilanguage and then to Vietnam
It is a pity that having such good versions for this mobile you cannot open the bootloader
I think that maybe this method worked with previous versions and when they were updated they will have changed part of the code
I would very much like to test pure android and support the work of these great developers
I hope a new method will come out soon thanks in advance for all the work

What happened is that when I changed the version with the spflashtool I got a 3.5GB update that changed me from rmx 2150 to rmx 2155_11_A.91 and before putting the version of the spflashtool it was rmx 2155_11_A.86
And for the region if I change first to multilanguage and then to Vietnam
It is a pity that having such good versions for this mobile you cannot open the bootloader
I think that maybe this method worked with previous versions and when they were updated they will have changed part of the code
I would very much like to test pure android and support the work of these great developers
I hope a new method will come out soon thanks in advance for all the work
A 3.5 GB file? Did you use the one that I uploaded to my MEGA? It should be about 7 GBs. Also, your phone should be RMX2151. This guide is NOT for any other model.

Top Liked Posts