- Nov 11, 2021
After a reboot the logo is loaded, but the system is not.
oh i understand, system partition is in a dynamic status but is not a super partition.
No one tested flashing gsi with twrp most probably it will bootloop,oh i understand, system partition is in a dynamic status but is not a super partition.
when i started the twrp recovery ,i cant flash a gsi image .
i dont find the system partition ,i find a super partition.
please write me ,how i can flash a gsi image. in my case the crdroid (crdrom-v315-220201-arm64-bgZ.img) image.
fastboot mode over twrp dosnt work to flash a image?
->Guide to flash GSI(Generic System Image)
ok, i will format. I don't understand why this is happening or how to prevent it. It happened to me after recovering sms via back up sms and now while copying files from huawei phone to realme. I'm formatting it over and over again.
* This Guide is tested and working.
* However I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about unlocking and flashing TWRP
* Before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications.
pip3 install -r requirements.txtand hit enter
python mtk e metadata,userdata,md_udchit enter - This command wipes data
python mtk da seccfg unlockThis will unlock the bootloader (If you face waiting for device issue then unplug the device and plug in the device again with holding volume buttons, also don't leave the buttons)
python mtk w boot,vbmeta boot.patched,vbmeta.img.emptyhit enter