[Guide]Restore your apps without bleeding[1mobile market]

Search This thread

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
As some apps are not available or their updates sometimes not possible in the place I am currently living, China, I was looking for another third party app store and found 1mobile app. And just like some of you, traveling from one rom to another rom it was a pain to install over apps from app store in case roms got different build or even android versions, besides restoring apps by titanium backup causes some problems in some cases when I tried to restore my apps. After a while using and searching in 1mobile application I saw a very interesting feature which let me backup my apps by creating a folder called "onemobile_backup" without their data or messing around and restoring apps quickly.
So you can follow my tips if you are interested:

How to Backup
1- open 1mobile app and go to settings
2- go to end of settings option and hit Auto install and give root permission
3- and again hit Auto install and check if it enabled successfully
4- go to "Backup" and check every apps you like to backup

you can also update backup of any app, on "Backed Up tab": lower version in front of apps indicates that you have newer version available so just hit on small "x" behind the app (this would delete backed up app) then switch to "Available" tab and see that newer version is there, again tick and make a backup of new version.

How to Restore
If you already gave root permission skip 1,2,3.
4- go to "Backed Up" tab
5- tick every app you are going to restore
6- finally hit blue install button
7- wait for a little while and let the app restore your applications one by one

There maybe also similar apps doing the same but I found this app more convenient and quicker besides it's free and can update itself.

Get 1mobile market: View attachment onemobile.android-2.apk

Attachments

• 2013-11-02-14-44-36.jpg
    2013-11-02-14-44-36.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 478
  • 2013-11-02-14-44-54.jpg
    2013-11-02-14-44-54.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 463
  • 2013-11-02-14-45-35.png
    2013-11-02-14-45-35.png
    159.6 KB · Views: 377
  • 2013-11-02-14-47-13.jpg
    2013-11-02-14-47-13.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 368
  • 2013-11-02-14-47-40.png
    2013-11-02-14-47-40.png
    231.5 KB · Views: 308

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As some apps are not available or their updates sometimes not possible in the place I am currently living, China, I was looking for another third party app store and found 1mobile app. And just like some of you, traveling from one rom to another rom it was a pain to install over apps from app store in case roms got different build or even android versions, besides restoring apps by titanium backup causes some problems in some cases when I tried to restore my apps. After a while using and searching in 1mobile application I saw a very interesting feature which let me backup my apps by creating a folder called "onemobile_backup" without their data or messing around and restoring apps quickly.
    So you can follow my tips if you are interested:

How to Backup
    4- go to "Backup" and check every apps you like to backup

you can also update backup of any app, on "Backed Up tab": lower version in front of apps indicates that you have newer version available so just hit on small "x" behind the app (this would delete backed up app) then switch to "Available" tab and see that newer version is there, again tick and make a backup of new version.

How to Restore
    If you already gave root permission skip 1,2,3.
    4- go to "Backed Up" tab
    5- tick every app you are going to restore
    6- finally hit blue install button
    7- wait for a little while and let the app restore your applications one by one

There maybe also similar apps doing the same but I found this app more convenient and quicker besides it's free and can update itself.

Get 1mobile market: View attachment onemobile.android-2.apk
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone