[GUIDE] Return your OPO to 100% Stock (Current Build - CM13.1.2 - ZNH2KAS3P0)

Search This thread

Spannaa

Recognized Contributor / Themer
Sep 13, 2010
Cardiff
Huawei Nexus 6P
Google Pixel 5
I have one simple question. I've changed my /cache and /data partitions to f2fs. So if I flash these factory images, will these change back to ext4?

I'm not 100% sure but I think they'd revert to ext4.

As they'd be completely wiped though (including internal storage), it'd be an easy job to convert them back to f2fs again before installing stuff and restoring your personal files to internal storage.

DS-1

May 15, 2013
www.facebook.com
Is there any connection between unlocking bootloader and no login of Cyanogenos account?

I unlocked bootloader to try LineageOS, then used this guide to come back to stock.

From that moment, I can't login anymore to CyanogenOS and so I can't use theme app and Live Caller ID... :(

Reactions: wil_younghusband

Spannaa

Recognized Contributor / Themer
Sep 13, 2010
Cardiff
Huawei Nexus 6P
Google Pixel 5
Is there any connection between unlocking bootloader and no login of Cyanogenos account?

I unlocked bootloader to try LineageOS, then used this guide to come back to stock.

From that moment, I can't login anymore to CyanogenOS and so I can't use theme app and Live Caller ID... :(

Unlocking your bootloader wouldn't affect logging in to your CyanogenOS account but, as the login page isn't available via the web, this may have something to do with it.

Reactions: DS-1

Gawd

Jan 26, 2015

Unlocking your bootloader wouldn't affect logging in to your CyanogenOS account but, as the login page isn't available via the web, this may have something to do with it.

You will never be able to login again. CM (COS) is dead. It's LOS time now. :)

As @Spannaa said, it has nothing to do with anything you've done (whether unlocking the bootloader, or flashing X,Y,Z things). It's because COS (as a company) has shut down, and the team behind it found LOS (LineageOS).

Reactions: DS-1

DS-1

May 15, 2013
www.facebook.com
You will never be able to login again. CM (COS) is dead. It's LOS time now. :)

As @Spannaa said, it has nothing to do with anything you've done (whether unlocking the bootloader, or flashing X,Y,Z things). It's because COS (as a company) has shut down, and the team behind it found LOS (LineageOS).

Unfortunately now I can't find contacts using the dial numeric pad!!! :eek:

Uglamugla

Dec 13, 2011
Hello everyone, i had issues in the past with gps and mic, i've sent it back under warranty and they send me with last COS 13.1-ZNH2KAS1KN. the exchange a few parts but nothing gps/mic related, at least i think so. But everything is running well, so i guess the problem was with drivers. There is anyway to backup my drivers or to flash everything back to the rom they applied? I want to try lineage, because of the new features, power consumption and safety patches (my cos is running the security patches from 1 june 2016).

Thanks in advance, kind regards.
Uglamugla

flat_jice

Oct 2, 2013
first thank's for your help for install nethunter ......

if you look for install nethunter on one plus one :
flash lastest TWRP ,
flash : cm-12.1-YOG4PAS3JL-bacon-signed.zip , SuperSU.zip
boot on it
return on recovery , flash nethunter-oneplus1-lollipop-3.0.zip

and it work ,
about update ,lastest.apk ( nethunter updater not working for me ....)

you have to edit : sources.list

deb http://http.kali.org/kali kali-rolling main contrib non-free
deb-src http://http.kali.org/kali kali-rolling main contrib non-free

apt-get update && apt-get upgrade

from the Kali Terminal & having fun ....

i hope i will help some of you ....

Last edited:

slipnslider

Dec 12, 2011
Can you downgrade from 7.1.1 to this version of stock? I have the latest TugaPower ROM on my phone but want to go back to stock.

mdjunaid007

Dec 21, 2014
Update Security Patch Level

Hey, guys can any one give me the guide to update the latest security patch level on CM13.1.2 - ZNH2KAS3P0. It would be a great help..

Thanks

phermey

Apr 8, 2012
Hendersonville, TN
Mighty kind of you to split up the newer files. Did this before a couple of times and had to go back to original and deal with all of the updates. Seriously.. thanks a ton for your work. Be well.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

No it's fine, I just want to return to stock. I'm having an issue where my OPO will randomly reboot. It isn't overheating or doing anything too crazy, it just reboots randomly. So I want to put stock back on it to see if it is the ROM or the phone itself.

I am hoping for the same. Nothing better than stock cyanogenos when it comes to smoothness on the opo. The problem is a factory reset doesn't always fix the jank that accrues. So necessary to start back over every year. Most think they can slap on a rom, but this inherently adds to the issues.

G

GuestK00409

Thank you for the zip. It helped me return to stock. I was on Custom ROM since Cyanogen stopped update for OPO. But now there were few apps/games that needed to be CTS compatible and even locked bootloader. So, I returned back to stock and those apps/games started working again.

Jun 26, 2017
might try this out. updated to LineageOS - all is good, silky smooth but for some reason i keep getting the google play store error 495 after updating my OPO to Nougat. never happened to me before back in CM /Marshmallow

blktiger

Dec 30, 2010
Great work :)

Thank you EddyOS.

I just used your guide to return my OPO back to 100% stock and it worked perfect!!

I installed Ubuntu (UBports) and found it very sluggish and the screen was not responsive :(.
I was anticipating a MAJOR problem going back to Android but this was a walk in the park!

Anyway just wanted to thank you for this guide :) :good::good::good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So, you've unlocked your bootloader and are enjoying some rooted goodness on your phone. You then realise you've got an issue with the phone and forgot to make a backup of your stock ROM! Not to fear, this guide is for you! This will reset the phone back to it's out-the-box state, locked bootloader and all, running the latest ZNH2KAS3P0 build so you can return it for RMA/sell it. This also works to go back to CM13.1.2 from Oxygen OS.

It's recommended that you have adb/fastboot in your System Path. This makes it easier to run commands as you don't always have to 'in' your adb/fastboot folder to run the commands. This guide should help you with this but if you don't want to do this, please copy/extract any files into your adb/fastboot folder before continuing...

1. Download the factory image

Cyanogen released the factory image for the OPO but didn't include any batch files to automate the process. I've repackaged the images into two seperate ZIPs:

ZNH2KAS3P0 16GB: DOWNLOAD
    md5: be471f6bfc707f86a0af1eb175ec9aad

ZNH2KAS3P0 64GB: DOWNLOAD
    md5: c371bc0cb4ef67999d21f5275c5a587b

*** These ZIPs are not flashable so cannot be flashed via TWRP ***

2. Extract the factory image

Using your favourite file extraction program to extract the package to your Desktop (I use 7-ZIP). *** Remember, if you don't have adb/fastboot in your Path, extract the image into your adb/fastboot folder ***

3. Flash the factory image

Once you've unlocked the bootloader, and rebooted the phone, turn the phone off and back on into fastboot mode and reconnect it to the PC. You can now run the flash-all.bat (Windows) or flash-all.sh (Linux) file. These automate the flashing process. Once complete, the phone will reboot.

*** Some users have had issues using the script in Linux so in these cases extract the ZIP file and flash each IMG individually ***

fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
    fastboot flash sbl1 sbl1.mbn
    fastboot flash dbi sdi.mbn
    fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
    fastboot flash rpm rpm.mbn
    fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
    fastboot flash LOGO logo.bin
    fastboot flash oppostanvbk static_nvbk.bin
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    fastboot flash system system.img
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    fastboot flash cache cache.img
    fastboot flash userdata userdata.img (the filename is the same in both ZIPs so make sure you're using the right one for your device)
    fastboot reboot

4. Reset the tamper flag/lock the bootloader

There is a flag/bit on the phone that is triggered when you unlock the bootloader and even relocking it won't change this flag back to standard. Luckily, @Mnt-XDA has a script that you can flash which resets these flags so OP/anyone else is none the wiser! To do this, read and follow THIS thread

5. Reboot the phone

Says it all really - you're done! :D
    OP updated with new packages :)
    And why do you need to unlock the bootloader to flash the factory image ????

Because you need access to flash the partitions. If the bootloader is locked you cannot do this. If you're device is still locked from day 1, this guide isn't for you as you're already 100% stock and a factory reset will do this job just fine :D

EDIT: Actually, it's a bit redundant as why would you need this if you're NOT unlocked! I'll edit the OP
    Looks like this thread will not be continued after the collapse of Cyanogen but if anyone notices a final stock build let me know and I'll do one last repack :)
    Once the 38R factory images are released I'll update the OP :)