[GUIDE] Return your OPO to 100% Stock (Current Build - CM13.1.2 - ZNH2KAS3P0)

Search This thread

alidarkstone

Feb 6, 2009
Hi,
I have bricked Oneplus One in Qloader BULK Mode. I cant unlock bootloader. How to unlock bootloader. I dont have any recovery just fastboot mode working.

benyben123

Sep 22, 2010
Hi everyone.

My OPO's cell signal comes and goes. From nothing at all, to full service with LTE.

Can't continue like this.

Will flashing this work?

Please see album (Notice cell service):

https://imgur.com/a/PctdP

xWNwMuPl.jpg

Thanks for the help!!!

Last edited:

laughingman420

Nov 29, 2017
thank you for this awsome post but i have recently encountered a bizarre problem on my oneplus one, i was trying to get split screen on my exodus rom using xposed(and the files required ) but my phone went to boot loop so i cleard the cache dalvik but tht didnt solve the problem so i re installed the rom using TWRP recovery now all my phone does is ,when turned on it vibrates and shows oneplus one logo thn restarts then shows oneplus one logo again and turns off. this same thing happens when i used the packege provided in this thread too, yes i can still access cyeanogen recovery(probebly can access twrp too if i flash it in the phone) i dont know what seems to be the problem can any one help?

Krtin10

Jan 3, 2018
I am currently on oxygen os 2.1.4 and I am not really satisfied with the os. I want to revert back to cm 13. Will this really help me to go back to cm 13?

DIFERSAN

Jan 13, 2018
Me funciono, pero tuve que poner uno por uno, comando por comando. Con el instalador automático solo se reiniciaba.

spikeydextro

Nov 20, 2015
help me

please i have flashed my opo but the boot loader is locked so the flash didnt complete but failed so how do i unlock the boot loader

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

please i have flashed my opo but the boot loader is locked so the flash didnt complete but failed so how do i unlock the boot loader.my phone cannot boot. please help me. this is my email [email protected]

Reactions: [email protected]

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
I had no idea this was a sticky thread! I deleted the links ages ago and haven't really been here in months...if anyone has the files elsewhere let me now and I'll update the OP

My bad!

EDIT: Found the thread by @Spannaa so will re-do the ZNH2KAS3P0 build and post later on

Last edited:
Reactions: f0li0

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
OP updated with the last CM13 files as per the original OP. Hopefully the flash-all scripts work but bear in mind I've not done this in months! Worst case, the files are there so you can flash them all manually if required.

vg12345

Apr 10, 2018
Bro seriously I was very frustated because i messed up with my opo but your zip works great for me i just do that as you said and miracle is happened to my opo and it boots up in right condition in which is flawless ...... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::cyclops::highfive::good:

Thanks A Lot Bro

Reactions: EddyOS

sharma.kiran356

Dec 25, 2014
hi,
my 1+1 was running perfectly on march 11th build. about 5-6 days ago i had updated few apps from playstore, after that my phone started going off whenever i opened google maps, drive & whatsapp. so i stopped using those apps but about 2 days ago it went off during call & since then its not getting ON. i tried to recover it as i was able to boot in fastboot but it failed. i flashed color os too or recovery purpose but its not working.
now i am stuck at oneplus one boot logo, it doesn't go beyond that. now unable to go to TWRP even after flashing latest TWRP recovery via fastboot.
is there any chance i will be able to start my phone again ?

cellfonepimp

Jun 7, 2010
Tried this hoping it would fix a no service issue Im having with this OPO and it didnt. Im posting this just in case others want to try it that are having the same issue.

ireaper4592

Feb 12, 2014
is there anyway toflashthis stock rom as a normal rom as i accidently deleted my stock firmware backup?

Pack Leader

May 3, 2015
Cranford
I had no idea this was a sticky thread! I deleted the links ages ago and haven't really been here in months...if anyone has the files elsewhere let me now and I'll update the OP

My bad!

EDIT: Found the thread by @Spannaa so will re-do the ZNH2KAS3P0 build and post later on

It's now May. Where are the links?

Sent from my OnePlus 5 using XDA Labs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So, you've unlocked your bootloader and are enjoying some rooted goodness on your phone. You then realise you've got an issue with the phone and forgot to make a backup of your stock ROM! Not to fear, this guide is for you! This will reset the phone back to it's out-the-box state, locked bootloader and all, running the latest ZNH2KAS3P0 build so you can return it for RMA/sell it. This also works to go back to CM13.1.2 from Oxygen OS.

It's recommended that you have adb/fastboot in your System Path. This makes it easier to run commands as you don't always have to 'in' your adb/fastboot folder to run the commands. This guide should help you with this but if you don't want to do this, please copy/extract any files into your adb/fastboot folder before continuing...

1. Download the factory image

Cyanogen released the factory image for the OPO but didn't include any batch files to automate the process. I've repackaged the images into two seperate ZIPs:

ZNH2KAS3P0 16GB: DOWNLOAD
    md5: be471f6bfc707f86a0af1eb175ec9aad

ZNH2KAS3P0 64GB: DOWNLOAD
    md5: c371bc0cb4ef67999d21f5275c5a587b

*** These ZIPs are not flashable so cannot be flashed via TWRP ***

2. Extract the factory image

Using your favourite file extraction program to extract the package to your Desktop (I use 7-ZIP). *** Remember, if you don't have adb/fastboot in your Path, extract the image into your adb/fastboot folder ***

3. Flash the factory image

Once you've unlocked the bootloader, and rebooted the phone, turn the phone off and back on into fastboot mode and reconnect it to the PC. You can now run the flash-all.bat (Windows) or flash-all.sh (Linux) file. These automate the flashing process. Once complete, the phone will reboot.

*** Some users have had issues using the script in Linux so in these cases extract the ZIP file and flash each IMG individually ***

fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
    fastboot flash sbl1 sbl1.mbn
    fastboot flash dbi sdi.mbn
    fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
    fastboot flash rpm rpm.mbn
    fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
    fastboot flash LOGO logo.bin
    fastboot flash oppostanvbk static_nvbk.bin
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    fastboot flash system system.img
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    fastboot flash cache cache.img
    fastboot flash userdata userdata.img (the filename is the same in both ZIPs so make sure you're using the right one for your device)
    fastboot reboot

4. Reset the tamper flag/lock the bootloader

There is a flag/bit on the phone that is triggered when you unlock the bootloader and even relocking it won't change this flag back to standard. Luckily, @Mnt-XDA has a script that you can flash which resets these flags so OP/anyone else is none the wiser! To do this, read and follow THIS thread

5. Reboot the phone

Says it all really - you're done! :D
    OP updated with new packages :)
    And why do you need to unlock the bootloader to flash the factory image ????

Because you need access to flash the partitions. If the bootloader is locked you cannot do this. If you're device is still locked from day 1, this guide isn't for you as you're already 100% stock and a factory reset will do this job just fine :D

EDIT: Actually, it's a bit redundant as why would you need this if you're NOT unlocked! I'll edit the OP
    Looks like this thread will not be continued after the collapse of Cyanogen but if anyone notices a final stock build let me know and I'll do one last repack :)
    Once the 38R factory images are released I'll update the OP :)