[GUIDE] [ROM] Flashing stock ROM for YU Yunique YU4711 [WORKING METHOD]

Search This thread

parvejsolkar

Nov 12, 2011
Pune
I just forgot to enable usb debugging and my phone crashed while flashing official cyanogenmod 12.1 (jalebi). Now it shows a 2 second yu icon and gets switched off while pressing power button. On pressing power+vol up it gives me a fastboot screen.

Flashing twrp recovery through cmd gives me message "oem is locked" inputing unlocking instructions give me message "oem unlock not allowed"

I dont know what to do now, help me please. I think there myst be coding to unlock oem or bootloader, help me anyone.

I got into same problem. Luckily my phone was in warranty period so got it fixed from SC. No other solution. :(

Criston

Nov 19, 2014
im flashing from last night with diff. stock versions and flashing tools getting the same sahara download failed,
just flashing 1% then this error comes....
anybody help please even i cant go to any custom rom because phone dead fully
There is some setting to be made in the software before connecting the device

and if u r connecting the device before u hit start flashing then try connecting it with pc or laptop whatever u r using after u hit start flashing

And make sure the drivers r properly installed

And use only v1 firmware version

Rajkumar-RK

Jun 27, 2016
telangana,warangal
There is some setting to be made in the software before connecting the device

and if u r connecting the device before u hit start flashing then try connecting it with pc or laptop whatever u r using after u hit start flashing

And make sure the drivers r properly installed

And use only v1 firmware version

1st thanks for the reply bro!!
i tried v1 and 0.0.0.8 downloaded roms through androidmtk and through xda thread but the error is same i tried QFIl tool also but error sahara download fail
but phone was successfully showing in device manager and only working in download mode,
plz u have to do somthing for me,

Attachments

• IMG_20171003_111525.jpg
    IMG_20171003_111525.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 68

Criston

Nov 19, 2014
1st thanks for the reply bro!!
i tried v1 and 0.0.0.8 downloaded roms through androidmtk and through xda thread but the error is same i tried QFIl tool also but error sahara download fail
but phone was successfully showing in device manager and only working in download mode,
plz u have to do somthing for me,
Can u give me acess to ur computer using teamviewer

Seems like u have not select correct version directory I think the current directory is default

I mean to say I think u have not set the location of the firmware according to the location where u have ectract the firmware

Last edited:

Rajkumar-RK

Jun 27, 2016
telangana,warangal
Can u give me acess to ur computer using teamviewer

Seems like u have not select correct version directory I think the current directory is default

I mean to say I think u have not set the location of the firmware according to the location where u have ectract the firmware

bro im not that much noob i flashed many device ,dont take me wrong i selected rom path properly and thanks for giving reply....just tell me what u want to me to do

bro if u could give me a contact like fb or somthing that would be helpful....

Last edited:

Criston

Nov 19, 2014
bro im not that much noob i flashed many device ,dont take me wrong i selected rom path properly and thanks for giving reply....just tell me what u want to me to do

bro if u could give me a contact like fb or somthing that would be helpful....
PM me ur telegram id I will send u a guide to flash which I had used to flash my yu yunique

ddeb01

Dec 14, 2017
I just forgot to enable usb debugging and my phone crashed while flashing official cyanogenmod 12.1 (jalebi). Now it shows a 2 second yu icon and gets switched off while pressing power button. On pressing power+vol up it gives me a fastboot screen.

Flashing twrp recovery through cmd gives me message "oem is locked" inputing unlocking instructions give me message "oem unlock not allowed"

I dont know what to do now, help me please. I think there myst be coding to unlock oem or bootloader, help me anyone.

I am exactly at the same point where yogeshk972 and ajay46 described the issue.
I enabled USB debugging
Enabled OEM unlocking
Ran JALEBI update, downloaded from the YU Portal
END Result ... Stuck with Blue YU logo for a second and shutdown
Able to got to fastboot and download mode.
Any help on this???

DIV.HACKER

Feb 7, 2018
Fastboot says the lines are incomplete when typing these commands.
i hope this work if your device is working then go to setting then about device then click seven times build number now developer option wil be visibe activate usb debuging then turn of device first put in bootloader or fastboot mode no diffrence connect your device with computer and run ETC program go to usb and see your port ( make ure your drivers are properly installed ) then again switch off your device and click volume up and down and power
*) IF USING CUSTOM ROM ITS SCREEN WOULD BE BLACK
IF USING BRICKED DEVICE IT WILL SHOW CYNOGEN DOWNLOAD MODE
THEN IN ETS CLICK OK IT WILL CHECK YOUR SOFTWARE AFTER THAT IT WILL SHOW SOMETHIG SAHARA DOWNLOAD MODE

THEN CLICK START I HOPE IT WILL WORK ...... IF DOUBT ASK ME :fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

imdeepusingh5

Oct 24, 2017
I just want to install TWRP + Stock Rom.
Can i replace stock recovery with TWRP recovery in Flashing package (Stock Package) ??
If yes then how?
If not then why?

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

One More Question...
If there are any flashable Zip available which can remove some pre- installed bloatware like ..Yu-Yuniverse and all Google apps except Chrome, Play store.

I don't want to root my phone.

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

I am exactly at the same point where yogeshk972 and ajay46 described the issue.
I enabled USB debugging
Enabled OEM unlocking
Ran JALEBI update, downloaded from the YU Portal
END Result ... Stuck with Blue YU logo for a second and shutdown
Able to got to fastboot and download mode.
Any help on this???

https://youtu.be/x-SpklDyqf0

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unable to flash it...

Hey dude... i m using ur SEMI CYANOGEN Mod on my YU YUNIQUE... :) but now i wanna revert back to the STOCK ROM.. and i m unable to do it.. :( plz can u upload a video tutorial or post a more detailed method?

Thank YOU