[GUIDE] [ROM] Flashing stock ROM for YU Yunique YU4711 [WORKING METHOD]

Search This thread
A

anuragdc

YU YUNIQUE YU4711 STOCK ROM
Disclaimer: Flash this at your own RISK!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPE OF BRICK

YU Yunique AOSP STOCK ROM Files so I am sharing with you all. I have personally Tested the Files on my Device and these files are completely working.
Now You Can Escape Soft Brick and Revert To stock anytime :)

Contents of the ZIP :
Drivers
Firmware
Flash Tool

REQUESTING YOU ALL TO READ THE FLASHING MANUAL THOROUGHLY AND PROCEED ACCORDINGLY

YOU WILL FIND A FLASHING MANUAL IN THE ZIP { DO NOT FOLLOW THAT IT IS NOT WORKING }

Procedure :
Download my working and tested Flashing Manual And Follow it LINK
Press The LIKE Button ,Which you all forget most of the times :D

Download Section :

LINK
Please Share your Feedback and Press THANKS if you are Thankful to ME ;)

Fan_yunique

Oct 22, 2015
Unable to flash it...

Hey dude... i m using ur SEMI CYANOGEN Mod on my YU YUNIQUE... :) but now i wanna revert back to the STOCK ROM.. and i m unable to do it.. :( plz can u upload a video tutorial or post a more detailed method?

Thank YOU

Reactions: abhishek yu

suyashwon

Account currently disabled
Oct 20, 2015
GB
meettomy.site
What is semi cyanogen mod??? Can i install cm themes in it??

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Huh

kunnu.ranka

Oct 25, 2015
Suyashwon semi cyanogen means that it contains most of the features of cyanogen but is unofficial

G

GuestX0096

My phone is softbricked and I am only able to open fastboot mode
Please help me..

ajay46

Dec 4, 2015
I just forgot to enable usb debugging and my phone crashed while flashing official cyanogenmod 12.1 (jalebi). Now it shows a 2 second yu icon and gets switched off while pressing power button. On pressing power+vol up it gives me a fastboot screen.

Flashing twrp recovery through cmd gives me message "oem is locked" inputing unlocking instructions give me message "oem unlock not allowed"

I dont know what to do now, help me please. I think there myst be coding to unlock oem or bootloader, help me anyone.

angamer23

Sep 18, 2013
please help

i'm having a problem when we turn off the phone and press volume up+down , npthing happens on ETS , no progress, and i dont get USB port 801 , i get USB101

please help

Kausik kumar

Nov 27, 2015
unlock bootloader.. plz help

I just forgot to enable usb debugging and my phone crashed while flashing official cyanogenmod 12.1 (jalebi). Now it shows a 2 second yu icon and gets switched off while pressing power button. On pressing power+vol up it gives me a fastboot screen.

Flashing twrp recovery through cmd gives me message "oem is locked" inputing unlocking instructions give me message "oem unlock not allowed"

I dont know what to do now, help me please. I think there myst be coding to unlock oem or bootloader, help me anyone.

i have the same problem... i called to the yu customer care... they told me.. they will charge rs-3339.. my phone is only rs-5000... plz help someone to fix it..

srdalai

Nov 18, 2013
Bhubaneswar
Alternative Method

Hello friend,
Thanks for the post.
But is there any alternative way by which i can flash the rom, because no matter what I do ETS does not show my device.
I have followed the procedure correctly. It shows in the usb in normal mode but when I go to download mode "VOL Up+VOL Dn>>USB Plugging", the screen goes blank and nothing on ETS.
Any suggestions ?

bhaskar_22

Dec 23, 2015
Redmi K20 Pro
Disclaimer: Flash this at your own RISK!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPE OF BRICK

YU Yunique AOSP STOCK ROM Files so I am sharing with you all. I have personally Tested the Files on my Device and these files are completely working.

Contents of the ZIP :
Drivers
Firmware
Flash Tool

REQUESTING YOU ALL TO READ THE FLASHING MANUAL THOROUGHLY AND PROCEED ACCORDINGLY

YOU WILL FIND A FLASHING MANUAL IN THE ZIP { DO NOT FOLLOW THAT IT IS NOT WORKING }

Procedure :

Download Section :

LINK

hello sir....
I have an YU YUNIQUE YU4711 and while trying to flash CM12.1 i soft-bricked my phone....
so i cant boot my phone and also cant open recovery.... and also my bootloader is locked and i cant unlock it since i turned off oem unlocking...
So can I use this process to recover my phone...
Sir please help me, I am stuck in the fastboot mode and I m not able to use my phone
SO sir plzzz help me

Samhith mSrivatsa

Sep 13, 2015
My phone is softbricked and I am only able to open fastboot mode
Please help me..
hey i just install drivers and flash using fastboot commands

input these in your cmd (open in the folder of rom using shift+leftclick)
pm me for help

fastboot flash bootloader
fastboot reboot-bootloader
fastboot flash
fastboot reboot-bootloader
fastboot flash system
fastboot flash userdata
(Note: this command will wipe your device (including /sdcard), EVEN if your bootloader is already unlocked.)

fastboot flash boot
fastboot flash recovery
fastboot erase cache
fastboot flash cache
this will restore your devices to stock
thank me if i helped you

stalker_xda

Oct 13, 2014
Hi everyone. I got my Yu yunique YU4711 bricked when I tried to relock the bootloader. What I did: First I reflashed stock recovery via fastboot, then typed the command "fastboot oem lock-go". It successed, but after reboot, the device is not loading neither recovery or system. Only fastboot mode is available.

How can I unlock my bootloader? The "fastboot oem unlock-go" does not help.

Thanks

anmol112

Sep 3, 2015
Bangalore

Contents of the ZIP :
Drivers
Firmware
Flash Tool

Procedure :

Download Section :

LINK
I tried flashing my Yu Yunique. I am getting this error. Please help
qYVbSDv.png

Anil nani

Feb 21, 2016
I got a problem with my yunique mobile its OS gone now am unable to understand what happened
Plzz help me friends

ghatothkach

installing stock using TWRP

hi

is there a way to install the factory rom back using fastboot or download mode

I had CM13, but got screwed up while updating... now it keeps booting itself to recovery all the time even if I use system.

I have tried the TWRP 3.0.0-2
and also the nightly cm12 recovery image

Basically I did a OTA update from existing cm13 nightly, when it did that it want into that mode where it shows the android being operated on.
usually it keeps that screen until the update is done and then reboots to the new system, however this time it shows the android for a flash, and then screen blanks
then it flashes again then it goes blank again, then after a while i just screen flashing lightly and the android does not come back.

I was having cm13 recovery, so I try to get into it by using power+v-down but it does the same thing, if I do power+vUp it goes to fastboot.
so I flashed twrp 3.0.0.2 now it does get into recovery, I can flash, format partitions, wipe factory reset (all tried) but every time I say "reboot to system" it boots itself back to twrp

if I flash the cm13 recovery it again does the andriod flash for a few times, and then screen flashing ... I have kept it in that mode overnight but nothing happens.

From what I understand, or guess there is some partition which has some setting to tell it to always go back to recovery... instead of system as the initial cm13 OTA did not complete cleanly
does any one know how to reset that setting.
It is something of the line of
http://androidforums.com/threads/twrp-bootloop-fix-after-update-ota.922585/
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/fota
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/misc

but for the YU4711
Any hints...

G
:eek:P:

How to enable debug mode in my case when I cant even boot to the OS. The instructions provided with the firmware are useless..
I can put the phone in download mode using Power+VUp+VDown

Last edited:

bhaskar_22

Dec 23, 2015
Redmi K20 Pro

Sorry bro, but now nothing can be done.
Since you have not enabled oem unlocking, therefore you can not do nothing now. You have to give the phone to service centre and ask for replacement.
Tell them you dont know anything and play dumb.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unable to flash it...

Hey dude... i m using ur SEMI CYANOGEN Mod on my YU YUNIQUE... :) but now i wanna revert back to the STOCK ROM.. and i m unable to do it.. :( plz can u upload a video tutorial or post a more detailed method?

Thank YOU