• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[GUIDE] [ROOT] Motorola Razr D1 [XT914]

Search This thread

chrono_s3rge

Mar 4, 2012
==

motorola-razr-d1.jpg

This is the most easy method I´ve found so far.

Just make sure to enable Install from Unknown Sources.

How to Root Motorola Razr D1 XT914:

1. Install latest version of Framaroot and launch the app

2. Select "Boromir", then restart phone.

Now the phone is rooted! congrats and enjoy using advanced options and apps like Adfree, Titanium Backup and else.

You can check if it worked by looking for Superuser in your phone's app list

superuser2-300x300.png

and by the way, remember to allow root access only to apps you really trust.

==

Last edited:

jk6090

May 16, 2013
Hello There,

I just rooted my Razr D1, and now of course I would like to uninstall those bloated system apks, so the phone runs faster. As a newbie, I'm not sure which apks I can safely remove. Is there a list of them that I could use as a guidance ?

Thanks for any hint.
Best Wishes

chrono_s3rge

Mar 4, 2012
Hello There,

I just rooted my Razr D1, and now of course I would like to uninstall those bloated system apks, so the phone runs faster. As a newbie, I'm not sure which apks I can safely remove. Is there a list of them that I could use as a guidance ?

Thanks for any hint.
Best Wishes

I haven't tried that, since it usually takes a lot of trial/error steps, you could instead try installing Greenify to make the phone faster, works great in mine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ==

motorola-razr-d1.jpg

This is the most easy method I´ve found so far.

Just make sure to enable Install from Unknown Sources.

How to Root Motorola Razr D1 XT914:

1. Install latest version of Framaroot and launch the app

2. Select "Boromir", then restart phone.

Now the phone is rooted! congrats and enjoy using advanced options and apps like Adfree, Titanium Backup and else.

You can check if it worked by looking for Superuser in your phone's app list

superuser2-300x300.png

and by the way, remember to allow root access only to apps you really trust.

==