29y6145

Jun 7, 2013
Ha Noi

Attachments

Last edited:

greenys'

Dec 15, 2014
Sümeg/Csepel
It works on Realme Q! (update 0080)! After booting up I even updated to Magisk 20.1 and then flashed vbmeta.img again. Now rooted with Magisk 20.1.
Does anyone have a solution for passing ctsProfile SafetyNet check and to use Magisk fully, not just core-only mode?

29y6145

Jun 7, 2013
Ha Noi
It works on Realme Q! (update 0080)! After booting up I even updated to Magisk 20.1 and then flashed vbmeta.img again. Now rooted with Magisk 20.1.
Does anyone have a solution for passing ctsProfile SafetyNet check and to use Magisk fully, not just core-only mode?
System of colo os With encryption, we can't decode it .

jijoejoe123

Oct 1, 2014
There is a zip which can fully unlock magisk...

just flash this ...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/108eV7pOuX50wQeO84kxmW-wQbZVdx0DZ/view?usp=drivesdk

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

hoe remove notif in status bar phone root sir
There is moded system ui zip.. Just flash that to remove warning..

nmanish99

Nov 19, 2014
How to remove the blinking root warning in status bar ?

There is a zip which can fully unlock magisk...

just flash this ...
---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
There is moded system ui zip.. Just flash that to remove warning..
I rooted using magisk and tried to remove the warning via the EdXposed method but it didn't work for me. The framework is outdated it shows. What is the modded system ui zip you mentioned ? I can't seem to find it. My device is the Realme 5 Pro (Indian/Global variant).

edi78us

Sep 29, 2010
RMX1971EX root?

Anybody please advice / confirm this guide work for Global Realme 5 Pro?
As the link mentioned on the first page connected to TWRP & vbmeta for Realme Q.
Much appreciated suppose can have detailed step by step for this noob.
Many thanks in advance

pocepoke

Jul 27, 2011
jakarta
If you ROOTING the device you got RED notif in status bar
and you cannot remove becouse there isnt anytings that worked (i have tried programs from realme2pro thats claimed to be works on Color os6)
and microSD card cannot detect, works fine before and on TWRP. im tested with 256gb (exfat) and 64gb (fat32)
Magisk v20 works but edXposed doesnt
Im on Color OS6 v.9 using realme5pro 8/128
and now im move to LOS16

best regards,

realme5pro user

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone