[GUIDE] Root Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 Easily And Install SuperSU And TWRP Recovery!

Search This thread
This Guide Shows You How To Easily Root The Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3. (WARNING: THIS GUIDE ONLY WORKS FOR THE SPRINT VARIENTS, DO NOT ATTEMPT ON OTHER VARIENTS!!!)

(This Is My First Guide EVER!)

STEP 1:
Download Odin3
Download TWRP.img.tar
Download SuperSU
Download Samsung Drivers
(See Files Below)

STEP 2:
Install The Needed Drivers And Connect Your Phone To Your PC In Download Mode, Hold The Home Button, Power Button, And Volume Down Button And Enter Download Mode, Then Connect To Your PC Via Micro-USB Cable.

STEP 3:
Extract The Odin3 ZIP File And Open Odin3, The Log Should Say: "Added!" If It Finds Your Device. Click AP And Select The TWRP TAR File, Then Click Start. It Should Say PASS!

STEP 4:
Once Your Phone Reboots, Hole The Power Button, Home Button, And The Volume Up Button Until You See The New Recovery Mode!

STEP 5:
Make Sure That The SuperSU Zip Is Copied To Your Phone, TWRP Does Have File Transfer Abilities!
Click Install, Select The SuperSU Zip, Then Swipe To Flash!!!

STEP 6:
Try To Reboot The Phone, And If It Goes Back Into Recovery Mode, (Happened To Me Before) Just Re-Insert The Battery Then Turn The Phone On, Then It Should Work And Boot Into Android.

FINAL: YOU NOW HAVE ROOT!!!!! Thanks For Reading This! This Method Worked For Me The First Try!

Attachments

• twrp-3.5.2_9-0-d2spr.img.tar
    9.8 MB · Views: 29
  • SuperSU-v2.82-201705271822.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 10
  • odin3_v3.14.4.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 5
  • SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip
    35.2 MB · Views: 5
Here is a sneak peek!
Screenshot 2021-05-13 093107.png

Our Apps