How To Guide [GUIDE] [RUI3] Unlock bootloader on RealmeUI 3 with deep testing.

Search This thread

AE_Fahim

Jan 19, 2018
Primary e bro. Rui 3 update download dewyar por theke phn r chalatei partesi nh onk bugs that's why custom rom e shift hobo.
Custom rom is in beta state. It won't be good as daily driver. I recommend you to wait till it gets stable state. You will say RUI3 was better.
Also according to forum rules, let's not talk in Bangla here.

• Love
Reactions: 71h4d

AE_Fahim

Jan 19, 2018
Bro, is there any official flash tool for our device from realme?

Or, can you please let me know how to flash "Ofp" file?

TIA
Actually nope. RCSM download tool is proprietary and needs after sales code to flash ofp file directly.
SP Flash tool is better, just apply bypass and combine multiple super.img into one using simg2img. You'll be good to go. Never use format all+download and untick opporeserve2 before flashing.

71h4d

Jun 25, 2022
O
Custom rom is in beta state. It won't be good as daily driver. I recommend you to wait till it gets stable state. You will say RUI3 was better.
Also according to forum rules, let's not talk in Bangla here

Also according to forum rules, let's not talk in Bangla here.
Oh tnx brother🙂

ShahriarX1

Jun 13, 2022
Realme 8
Actually nope. RCSM download tool is proprietary and needs after sales code to flash ofp file directly.
SP Flash tool is better, just apply bypass and combine multiple super.img into one using simg2img. You'll be good to go. Never use format all+download and untick opporeserve2 before flashing.
Can you give a link of a thread, How to combine super.img?

javhusin3

Feb 3, 2011
I wanted to avoid the hassle of switching back to Indian ROM. Can I stay in Thailand ROM?

Is there any drawbacks?

BTW. I have chose my region as india after the bootloader unlock

plarfman

Dec 24, 2017
how did you root mate? i tried unofficial twrp, but my storage isn't mounted. I tried repair filesystem and even format data. but it takes me back to the stock recovery.

I need any storage partition to be mounted to install the magisk for rooting purpose
TWRP is ONLY meant for RealmeUI 2, on 3 you can only use the LineageOS recovery which is linked in the LineageOS post.

Reactions: javhusin3

AJ⁰⁰⁷

May 26, 2022
Thanks any stepa to.disable dm-verify error message?

It stood booting up after a while
Try this
Some people having this problem so I want to add one more thing to the guide. If you are not having any issues related to boot then don't follow these steps.

After waiting more then 10 minutes, if it doesn't boot up/bootloop. Or shows DM-Verity corrupt error then do this.

1) Try boot into stock recovery by pressing volume up + power button after that when your screen flashes quickly unpress buttons.

2) Now press volume down + power button, by pressing these you will boot into stock recovery.

3) Go to format option and do a full format.

4) Your phone will definitely boot up after that.

Reactions: javhusin3

[email protected]

Jul 13, 2022
stuck on the realme recovery bootloop from afternoon, I tried every method given in the chats. is there any other solution to get rid from this bootloop.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It is now possible to unlock bootloader using the in-depth deep testing app, however it will only work on Thailand firmware, so we are going to flash the Thailand firmware and use the in-depth app on it.

Links:

Flashing Thailand firmware:​

We are going to flash this in SP flash tool, first, let's setup MTK authorization bypass (if you have already setup python and drivers then skip this)

1. Install python from https://www.python.org/downloads/ and make sure it's configured
    2. Go to the Driver folder, right click cdc.acm.inf and install it.

8644e90695308de2be0c7.png

Install libusb port filter, afterwards click Next and hold volume up and down button, then choose MediaTek USB Port.
    99bc0494740baebde354f.png

Now click install, next install UsbDK from here: https://github.com/daynix/UsbDk/releases/

Once you have done that, open a CMD/Powershell in the directory of MTKClient, write pip3 install -r requirements.txt and python mtk payload, hold the volume up and down button and plug the device in
    8d61915200caa6d9aaa26.png

If everything went well, you should be seeing this:
    a00ff10337914042bf8cb.png

Now open SP Flash tool, go to Options > Option
    824b691bc85200473df5d.png

Now go to Connection and select UART, set the baud rate to 921600
    8eb7dbb9c6643d887eae0.png

Now, open the scatter file (MT6785_Android_scatter.txt) from the directory of the firmware, it should load the firmware
    1339184bc1fed17e6ca1d.png

Unselect opporeserve2 and click the Download button, it should start flashing

Once it is done flashing, you should see this:
    2c07cc828399c79ec50e6.png

Don't forget to reboot the device into recovery mode (volume down + power) and format data.

Updating to RealmeUI 3:​

Since it is not possible to use the deep testing app on RealmeUI 2, you must update to RealmeUI 3, simply update it from the update app in settings, if you do not get the update, we can't do anything about it.

Using the deep testing app and unlocking the bootloader:​

Download and install the deep testing app, tap "Apply Now" and accept the agreement, you should be seeing this now:

6f7db30beb0497b33f50b.png

Wait 3 to 5 minutes, close the app and reopen again, tap "Query verification status" and you should see this:

c85ec0df92f7004f7b246.png

This means your device now has unlocked fastboot access, tap "Start deep testing" and the device will reboot to fastboot mode

beb8f9c3563ea2c9bd88c.png

If you see this, the device is now in fastboot mode, to unlock the bootloader plug the device into a PC and write fastboot flashing unlock in Fastboot/ADB directory, you should see this:

828b81d91a3eabcc5d254.png

Press the volume up button, the bootloader is now unlocked, congratulations!

NOTE: you can return to any EEA/Indian firmware you were on before and still have the bootloader unlocked.

Credits:
    @bkerler for MTKClient
    Nice tutorial!
    Does it work on realme UI 3.0 C.09 (bootloader locked)?
    It shouldn't matter which firmware you are on right now, as for updating to TH RUI3 firmware it dosen't matter which C.0x it is as long as it's RealmeUI 3.
    Some people having this problem so I want to add one more thing to the guide. If you are not having any issues related to boot then don't follow these steps.

After waiting more then 10 minutes, if it doesn't boot up/bootloop. Or shows DM-Verity corrupt error then do this.

1) Try boot into stock recovery by pressing volume up + power button after that when your screen flashes quickly unpress buttons.

2) Now press volume down + power button, by pressing these you will boot into stock recovery.

3) Go to format option and do a full format.

4) Your phone will definitely boot up after that.
    Try this if device doesn't boot after successful flashing.(Atleast worked for me) Flashed successfully from Indian A12 C.09. Thanks @plarfman for guide & Tony Stark for quick guide😃
    No bro it's very important for those people who loves to make slo-mo and time lapse video 🙁