• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[GUIDE] SM-S975L / SGH-S970G - 6.0.1 - 5.1.1 - 4.4.2 - Custom ROMS and Recovery

Search This thread

jt85

Mar 7, 2016
OPTIMIZED CM13 ROM (Android 6.0.1) for SM-S975LUD(S.T. S4) better than OEM OTA UPDATE

111.png

OPTIMIZED CM13 ROM (Android 6.0.1)
By JDC TEAM using TWRP RECOVERY

I will not be held responsible for you messing up your phone. It worked for me.. It SHOULD work for you.
This does trip your Knox Warranty Bit. This does void your warranty.

*NOTE: The lines marked for Windows 7 is only that single line.. the rest of the instructions are for ANY versions of Windows.

= Windows 7 ONLY: Download to your PC: Samsung KIES3 - found [HERE].
= Download to your PC: ODIN 3 v3.12.3 - found [HERE]
= Download to your PC: TWRP Recovery 3.0.*-jfltexx.img.tar - found [HERE].
= Download to your Phones External MicroSD Card: Optimized CM13.0 ROM - found [HERE].
= Download to your Phones External MicroSD Card: Open GApps 6.0 - found [HERE]- (Look for "open_gapps-arm-6.0-pico-[DATE].zip")

= Power ON your phone and boot into the normal system.
= CHARGE YOUR PHONE TO AT LEAST 80%.. if your battery runs out while your flashing or loading you will be in trouble!!
= Windows 7 ONLY: Install KIES3 on your PC -- You must install KIES3 in order to install the Samsung phone drivers -- You do not actually need to use it. (Windows 8/8.1/10 does this automatically on the next step).
= Win 7/8/8.1/10: Plug your phone into your PC via USB cable.. WAIT for your PC to finish installing drivers.
= TRANSFER all the needed files to your phone now.. put the files in a 'ROM' folder on your External MicroSD Card.
= Unplug your phone from your PC.
= Power OFF your phone.
= Boot your phone into DOWNLOAD MODE (While Powered OFF - HOLD Power, Home, and Volume DOWN buttons for 6 secs, let go as soon as the screen changes).. then press the Vol UP button.
= Run ODIN3-v3.12.3 on your PC -- use "Run as Administrator".
= Plug in your phone (phone is still in Download Mode) via USB cable to your PC.
= In ODIN3: Make sure you see "COM #" and "ADDED!!" -- SEE HELP IMAGE HERE
* If you Do NOT see the 'COM#' and 'ADDED!!' then Samsung Drivers is Installed INCORRECTLY!
* If you DO see the 'COM#' and 'ADDED!!' then you Can Continue Below to the Next Step.

= Insert the 'twrp-3.0.*-jfltexx.img.tar' file in "AP" - Click START -- SEE HELP IMAGE HERE
= Wait for your phone to reboot into system.
= You can unplug your USB cable now.
= Power OFF your phone.
* Your custom recovery is now successfully installed!
= Boot into TWRP Recovery (While Powered OFF - HOLD Power, Home, and Volume UP buttons for 6 secs).. Let go of the buttons after the vibrate but just before you see the small blue writing appear at the top.. I was holding mine down for too long and it would just boot like normal and not recovery mode.
= MAKE A CURRENT BACKUP: Tap 'Select Storage' near the bottom > Select "Micro SDCard" > then "OK"
= Backup: Tick (enable): EFS Only > Swipe to Backup -- Hint: Change the filename from 'Auto-Generate' to 'EFS-ONLY'
* Note: You should only backup EFS by itself.. You only need to backup EFS one (1) time ever.
= Backup: Tick (enable): Boot, System, Data > Swipe to Backup -- Hint: You may change the filename from 'Auto-Generate' but its optional.
= Go back to Main Menu
= 'WIPE' > 'ADVANCED WIPE' > Tick (enable): Dalvik/ART Cache, Cache, Data, Internal Storage, and System.
= 'SWIPE TO WIPE'
= Go back one menu then 'FORMAT DATA' - type 'YES' and press blue checkmark.
= Go back to Main Menu
= Install Optimized CM13 ROM by Clicking 'INSTALL' > Find your Optimized CM13 ROM you downloaded. --> 'Select Storage' (near the bottom) > 'Micro SDCard' > 'OK'.
= Install Open GApps by Clicking 'ADD MORE ZIPS' > Find your Open GApps you downloaded.
= 'SWIPE to Confirm Flash'.
= Wait for completion.
= 'Wipe Cache and Dalvik'.
= 'REBOOT' into system.
* Your System is now successfully Installed!

* After your initial setup you need to tweak a few things:
= Settings > Location > Change to 'Device Only'.
= Settings > Location > 3-Dots > Scanning > DISABLE (untick) Wifi Scanning and Bluetooth Scanning.
= Pull-Down Notification Panel > GPS (Device Only) changed to disabled.
= App Drawer > Google > 3-Lines > Settings > Now Cards > Turn OFF
= App Drawer > Google > 3-Lines > Settings > Voice > OK GOOGLE Detection > Turn OFF
* You should setup SuperSU first thing.
= Turn ON Developer Options: go to Settings > About Phone > ROM -- then Tap 'Build Number' 7 times.
= Go to Settings > Developer Options > Root Access > Turn ON (enable) 'APPS and ADB'.
= Install SuperSU by Chainfire from the Play Store and Update Binaries. (See SuperSU notes below)
= Enjoy!

* SuperSU Notes: A basic Superuser is pre-installed with this Rom (called 'Privacy Guard)'. It does Not give you any control. You will be able to use the traditional SuperSU from the Play Store (updating the SuperSU binaries will be Successful). After you have updated the binaries it will work great with our phones. SuperSU Pro Key can be installed from the Play Store. BUSYBOX SHOULD NOT BE INSTALLED. ITS ALREADY PRE-BUILT INTO THIS ROM.
When Privacy Guard prompts you in SuperSU for access, click 'Remember my choice' and hit 'ALLOW'.
You will never be prompted like this again. SuperSU will now take over control.

* IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH MOBILE DATA, PHONE CALLS, OR TEXT MESSAGES ALWAYS CHECK YOUR APN SETTINGS! *

You nailed it bro! Anyone looking for a straight talk update for samsung s4 s975L, this is it! It works great with very minimal bugs! It supports ton of built in personalized and custom mods/tweaks. The only issue I have had thus fas is after flashing a file and during reboot, the digitizer doesn't want to work. But I just pulled the battery and powered up again to get the digitizer to recognize input again. Great job and Thanks!

wrmorris1956

Aug 31, 2017
Rome
Banks Gapps 6.0

SYNERGYS CYANOGENMOD 13 using TWRP RECOVERY
Now with Full Support for SM-S975L and SGH-S970G!

I will not be held responsible for you messing up your phone. It worked for me.. It SHOULD work for you.

= Download to your PC: ODIN 3 v3.10.7 - found [HERE]
= Download to your PC: TWRP Recovery 2.8.4.0 - found [HERE].
= Download to your Phones External MicroSD Card: TWRP Recovery 3.0.*-jfltetmo.img - found [HERE].
= Download to your Phones External MicroSD Card: Synergy CM13.0 ROM - found [HERE].
= Download to your Phones External MicroSD Card: BANKS GApps 6.0 - found [HERE]. (Do Not use OPEN GAPPS - it will cause errors till its fixed)
= Download to your Phones External MicroSD Card: SuperSU-v2.68 - found [HERE] -- (See SuperSU notes below)
= Download to your Phones External MicroSD Card: Synergy Boot Animation - found [HERE].

= CHARGE YOUR PHONE TO AT LEAST 80%.. if your battery runs out while your flashing or loading you will be in trouble!!
= Windows 7 ONLY: Install KIES3 on your PC -- You must install KIES3 in order to install the Samsung phone drivers -- You do not actually need to use it. (Windows 8/8.1/10 does this automatically on the next step).
= Win 7/8/8.1/10: Plug your phone into your PC via USB cable.. WAIT for your PC to finish installing drivers.
= TRANSFER all the needed files to your phone now.. put the files in a 'ROM' folder on your External MicroSD Card.
= Power OFF your phone.
= Bookmark this page on your PC.. then REBOOT your PC to ensure you exited out of KIES3 install and/or fully installed the drivers.
= Boot your phone into DOWNLOAD MODE (While Powered OFF - HOLD Power, Home, and Volume DOWN buttons for 6 secs, let go as soon as the screen changes).. then press the Vol UP button.
= Run ODIN3-v3.10.7 on your PC -- use "Run as Administrator".
= Plug in your phone (phone is still in Download Mode) via USB cable to your PC.
* If you Do NOT see the 'COM#' and 'ADDED!!' then Samsung Drivers is Installed INCORRECTLY!
* If you DO see the 'COM#' and 'ADDED!!' then you Can Continue Below to the Next Step.

= Insert the 'TWRP-2.8.4.0-jfltetmo.tar' file in "AP" - Click START -- SEE HELP IMAGE HERE
= Power OFF your phone.
= Boot into TWRP Recovery (While Powered OFF - HOLD Power, Home, and Volume UP buttons for 6 secs).. Let go of the buttons after the vibrate but just before you see the small blue writing appear at the top.. I was holding mine down for too long and it would just boot like normal and not recovery mode.
= Install TWRP Recovery 3.0.*-jfltetmo.img by Clicking 'INSTALL' > 'Select Storage' (near the top) > 'Micro SDCard' > 'OK'
= Select "IMAGES..." (near the bottom)
= Find your TWRP Recovery 3.0.*-jfltetmo.img you downloaded > Select RECOVERY > 'Swipe to Install'.
= Go back to Main Menu > Reboot > Recovery
* This will reboot you back into TWRP and your Recovery version should be changed to the 3.0.*.

= MAKE A CURRENT BACKUP: Tap 'Select Storage' near the bottom > Select "Micro SDCard" > then "OK"
= Backup: Tick (enable): EFS Only > Swipe to Backup -- Hint: Change the filename from 'Auto-Generate' to 'EFS-ONLY-<date>'
* Note: You should only backup EFS by itself.. You only need to backup EFS one (1) time ever.
= Backup: Tick (enable): Boot, System, Data > Swipe to Backup -- Hint: Change the filename from 'Auto-Generate'.
= Go back to Main Menu
= 'WIPE' > 'ADVANCED WIPE' > Tick (enable): Dalvik/ART Cache, Cache, Data, Internal Storage, Preload, and System.
= 'SWIPE TO WIPE'
= Go back to Main Menu
= Install Synergy ROM by Clicking 'INSTALL' > Find your Synergy ROM you downloaded. --> 'Select Storage' (near the bottom) > 'Micro SDCard' > 'OK'.
= Install BANKS GApps by Clicking 'ADD MORE ZIPS' > Find your BANKS GApps you downloaded.
= Install SuperSU-v2.68 by Clicking 'ADD MORE ZIPS' > Find your SuperSU you downloaded. -- (See SuperSU notes below)
= Install Synergy Boot Animation by Clicking 'ADD MORE ZIPS' > Find your Boot Animation you downloaded.
= Wait for completion.
= 'REBOOT' into system.

= Settings > About Phone > ROM > Build Number > tapped 7 times = 'Developer Options'.
= Settings > Developer Options > Advanced Reboot = ENABLED.
= Settings > Developer Options > Root Access > Apps and ADB enabled.
= Settings > Location > 3-Dots > Scanning > DISABLE (untick) Wifi Scanning and Bluetooth Scanning.
= App Drawer > Google > 3-Lines > Settings > Voice > OK GOOGLE Detection > Turn OFF
= Run 'Settings' > 'SuperSU' OR 'App Drawer' > 'SuperSU' -- (See SuperSU notes below)
= Install and RUN Busybox by Stephen (Stericson) from the Play Store.
= Enjoy!

* SUPERSU NOTES:
A basic Superuser is pre-installed with this Rom. It does Not give you control. You will Not be able to use the traditional SuperSU from the Play Store (updating the SuperSU binaries will FAIL). That's why I included the new 'SuperSU-v2.68'. It has updated binaries and works great with our phones with Synergys CM13 ROM. SuperSU Pro Key can be installed from the Play Store. Busybox must be installed.

BOOT ANIMATION
pjy3i8T.gif

* IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH MOBILE DATA, PHONE CALLS, OR TEXT MESSAGES ALWAYS CHECK YOUR APN SETTINGS! *

The link for Banks Gapps 6.0 "https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=41020" does not have a file to download. I am unsure of where to download the correct file. Could you please supply a link?

Thank You
wrmorris1956

Last edited:

JSloan

Feb 11, 2018
works great, is there an AT&T version

It would be awesome if there was an AT&T version instead of T-Mobile

FOR THE NEWER SM-S975L WITH
BASEBAND VERSION S975LUDUAOF4

I went out this morning (Jan 02, 2016) and bought a brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 SM-S975L with BASEBAND VERSION S975LUDUAOF4 from Walmart.
This is a Straighttalk USA only variant of the Galaxy S4.
It came with Android 4.3.
To determine which baseband you have goto 'Settings > About Device' .. look for 'Baseband Version'.. you really only need to the last 3 letters/numbers but the whole box is important too.

I have successfully installed Philz Touch 6.58.7 JFLTE found [HERE]

You will need ODIN v3.09 found [HERE]

Philz Touch will work with either baseband version. NB1 or OF4.

[NOTE: I flashed TWRP first but it wouldnt boot.. it froze at the first power-on screen (the one with the tiny blue and yellow writing at the top)]

I followed my guide from Post #1 of this thread but substitued Philz_Touch*.tar.md5 instead of TWRP.
(you need to unzip the Philz Touch*.zip after you download it from 'HERE #2' above and extract the Philz_Touch*.tar.md5 file.)

I was able to install a Custom ROM (Fenny Rom).
'FENNY ROM' ALREADY HAS ANDROID 4.4.2 AND ROOT AND SUPERUSER INSTALLED!

I tried Philz Touch which I have been using for a while.. I love it.. I am suggesting you use this version of Philz Touch (6.58.7) which is a slightly older version because I have not tried that newer version .. I already had this.. and I know it works. 6.58.7 is the LAST OFFICIAL VERSION. Others have continued the work with a newer version or two but it doesnt have the original creator backing it anymore.
*IF* Philz Touch does NOT allow the touch screen to work then just use the volume button for up/down and the right side power button for select.. once you install a Rom and boot into the system then everything works fine.. its just Philz Touch acting up a little.. not a big deal!

ROM INSTALLATION IN PHILZ TOUCH:
= MAKE A CURRENT BACKUP: 'Backup and Restore' > 'Custom Backup to /storage/sdcard1' -- select EVERYTHING except EFS. -- GO [HERE] FOR BACKUP HELP!
= Go back to Main Menu
= 'Wipe and Format Options' > 'Clean to Install a New Rom' then..
= 'Wipe User Media' (this does NOT include ANYTHING on the External MicroSD Card.. your music and stuff WILL BE FINE.) then..
= Go back to Main Menu
= Install new ROM by Clicking 'Install Zip' > 'Choose zip from /storage/sdcard1' > Find your ROM you downloaded.
= Install GApps by Clicking 'Choose zip from /storage/sdcard1' > Find your GApps you downloaded. -- If you need to OR skip this. (Your ROM will determine whether you need to or not.. If you load a custom ROM and you don't have a 'PLAY STORE' then you need to find a compatible GApps for that Android Version.. some still may not work properly).
= Go back to Main Menu
= 'Wipe and Format Options' > 'Factory Reset' then..
= 'Wipe Dalvik/ART Cache'.
= Go back to Main Menu
= 'Reboot System Now'
= Your phone will reboot and load the new ROM.

WIFI and 4G LTE work great! Be sure to change your APN settings like Post #1 says.

THIS WAS VERY EASY TO DO.. I FEEL ANYONE COULD DO IT!

SEE ATTACHED IMAGES BELOW.. they are in chronological order from PRE-INSTALL to FENNY ROM INSTALLED.

[HIT MY THANKS BUTTON.. PLEASE!]

br0kenempath

Nov 18, 2017
Newer Root

It would be awesome if there was an AT&T version instead of T-Mobile

Discovered this today for newer roots, thought I would share and going to try it out today. Check it out and it might be something you or anyone else is looking for. I googled this to find it: OREO 8.0 OPTIMIZED LINEAGEOS 15 JDCTEAM ROM FOR STRAIGHT TALK S4 SM-975L (jfltetfnatt)

here is link: https://forum.xda-developers.com/ga...team-optimized-lineageos-15-0-builds-t3708586

jerryspring

Feb 18, 2018
Philz Touch Recovery.. Found this recovery that works great.. this is better than TWRP.. I have flashed this using Odin on my S975L.
ALL the features work.. it does complete backups and recoveries... I am definately sticking with this recovery.

This is the most recent version.. 6.58.7.. found [HERE]

More info from XDA found here >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2281367

Links are broken.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

A brand new Optimized CM13 build was released to the public today. It addresses the problems that people have been having. Check it out.
Which version?

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Ok...which rom works really good with s975l? So many different ones. Lol

jerryspring

Feb 18, 2018

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

111.png

OPTIMIZED CM13 ROM (Android 6.0.1)
    By JDC TEAM using TWRP RECOVERY

*NOTE: The lines marked for Windows 7 is only that single line.. the rest of the instructions are for ANY versions of Windows.

= Download to your PC: ODIN 3 v3.12.3 - found [HERE]
    = Download to your PC: TWRP Recovery 3.0.*-jfltexx.img.tar - found [HERE].
    = Download to your Phones External MicroSD Card: Optimized CM13.0 ROM - found [HERE].
    = Download to your Phones External MicroSD Card: Open GApps 6.0 - found [HERE]- (Look for "open_gapps-arm-6.0-pico-[DATE].zip")

= Power OFF your phone.
    = Run ODIN3-v3.12.3 on your PC -- use "Run as Administrator".

= Insert the 'twrp-3.0.*-jfltexx.img.tar' file in "AP" - Click START -- SEE HELP IMAGE HERE
    = Power OFF your phone.
    = Backup: Tick (enable): EFS Only > Swipe to Backup -- Hint: Change the filename from 'Auto-Generate' to 'EFS-ONLY'
    = Backup: Tick (enable): Boot, System, Data > Swipe to Backup -- Hint: You may change the filename from 'Auto-Generate' but its optional.
    = Go back to Main Menu
    = 'WIPE' > 'ADVANCED WIPE' > Tick (enable): Dalvik/ART Cache, Cache, Data, Internal Storage, and System.
    = 'SWIPE TO WIPE'
    = Go back to Main Menu
    = Install Optimized CM13 ROM by Clicking 'INSTALL' > Find your Optimized CM13 ROM you downloaded. --> 'Select Storage' (near the bottom) > 'Micro SDCard' > 'OK'.
    = Install Open GApps by Clicking 'ADD MORE ZIPS' > Find your Open GApps you downloaded.
    = Wait for completion.
    = 'REBOOT' into system.

* You should setup SuperSU first thing.
    = Turn ON Developer Options: go to Settings > About Phone > ROM -- then Tap 'Build Number' 7 times.
    = Go to Settings > Developer Options > Root Access > Turn ON (enable) 'APPS and ADB'.
    = Install SuperSU by Chainfire from the Play Store and Update Binaries. (See SuperSU notes below)
    = Enjoy!

* SuperSU Notes: A basic Superuser is pre-installed with this Rom (called 'Privacy Guard)'. It does Not give you any control. You will be able to use the traditional SuperSU from the Play Store (updating the SuperSU binaries will be Successful). After you have updated the binaries it will work great with our phones. SuperSU Pro Key can be installed from the Play Store. BUSYBOX SHOULD NOT BE INSTALLED. ITS ALREADY PRE-BUILT INTO THIS ROM.
    When Privacy Guard prompts you in SuperSU for access, click 'Remember my choice' and hit 'ALLOW'.

SYNERGYS CYANOGENMOD 13 using TWRP RECOVERY

= Download to your Phones External MicroSD Card: TWRP Recovery 3.0.*-jfltetmo.img - found [HERE].
    = Download to your Phones External MicroSD Card: Synergy CM13.0 ROM - found [HERE].
    = Download to your Phones External MicroSD Card: BANKS GApps 6.0 - found [HERE]. (Do Not use OPEN GAPPS - it will cause errors till its fixed)
    = Download to your Phones External MicroSD Card: SuperSU-v2.68 - found [HERE] -- (See SuperSU notes below)
    = Download to your Phones External MicroSD Card: Synergy Boot Animation - found [HERE].

= Power OFF your phone.
    = Bookmark this page on your PC.. then REBOOT your PC to ensure you exited out of KIES3 install and/or fully installed the drivers.

= Insert the 'TWRP-2.8.4.0-jfltetmo.tar' file in "AP" - Click START -- SEE HELP IMAGE HERE
    = Power OFF your phone.
    = Install TWRP Recovery 3.0.*-jfltetmo.img by Clicking 'INSTALL' > 'Select Storage' (near the top) > 'Micro SDCard' > 'OK'
    = Find your TWRP Recovery 3.0.*-jfltetmo.img you downloaded > Select RECOVERY > 'Swipe to Install'.
    * This will reboot you back into TWRP and your Recovery version should be changed to the 3.0.*.

= Backup: Tick (enable): EFS Only > Swipe to Backup -- Hint: Change the filename from 'Auto-Generate' to 'EFS-ONLY-<date>'
    = Backup: Tick (enable): Boot, System, Data > Swipe to Backup -- Hint: Change the filename from 'Auto-Generate'.
    = Go back to Main Menu
    = 'WIPE' > 'ADVANCED WIPE' > Tick (enable): Dalvik/ART Cache, Cache, Data, Internal Storage, Preload, and System.
    = 'SWIPE TO WIPE'
    = Go back to Main Menu
    = Install Synergy ROM by Clicking 'INSTALL' > Find your Synergy ROM you downloaded. --> 'Select Storage' (near the bottom) > 'Micro SDCard' > 'OK'.
    = Install BANKS GApps by Clicking 'ADD MORE ZIPS' > Find your BANKS GApps you downloaded.
    = Install SuperSU-v2.68 by Clicking 'ADD MORE ZIPS' > Find your SuperSU you downloaded. -- (See SuperSU notes below)
    = Install Synergy Boot Animation by Clicking 'ADD MORE ZIPS' > Find your Boot Animation you downloaded.
    = Wait for completion.
    = 'REBOOT' into system.

= Settings > About Phone > ROM > Build Number > tapped 7 times = 'Developer Options'.
    = Settings > Developer Options > Advanced Reboot = ENABLED.
    = Settings > Developer Options > Root Access > Apps and ADB enabled.
    = Run 'Settings' > 'SuperSU' OR 'App Drawer' > 'SuperSU' -- (See SuperSU notes below)
    = Install and RUN Busybox by Stephen (Stericson) from the Play Store.
    = Enjoy!

* SUPERSU NOTES:
    A basic Superuser is pre-installed with this Rom. It does Not give you control. You will Not be able to use the traditional SuperSU from the Play Store (updating the SuperSU binaries will FAIL). That's why I included the new 'SuperSU-v2.68'. It has updated binaries and works great with our phones with Synergys CM13 ROM. SuperSU Pro Key can be installed from the Play Store. Busybox must be installed.

BOOT ANIMATION
    pjy3i8T.gif

Fenny ROM 4.4.2 using TWRP Recovery (Pre-Rooted)

= Download to your Phones External MicroSD Card: Fenny 4.4.2 ROM - found [HERE].

= Power OFF your phone.

= Power OFF your phone.
    = Find your TWRP-3.0.*-jfltetmo.img you downloaded > Select RECOVERY > 'Swipe to Install'.

= Backup: Tick (enable): Boot, Cache, Data, Preload, Recovery, and System > Swipe to Backup
    = Go back to Main Menu
    = 'SWIPE TO WIPE'
    = Go back to Main Menu
    = Install Fenny 4.4.2 ROM by Clicking 'INSTALL' > Find your Fenny ROM you downloaded. --> 'Select Storage' (near the bottom) > 'Micro SDCard' > 'OK'.
    = Wait for completion.
    = 'REBOOT' into system.
    * You should setup SuperSU then Busybox first thing.
    = Install SuperSU by Chainfire from the Play Store.
    = Install Busybox by Stephen (Stericson) from the Play Store.
    = Enjoy!

cyanogenmod1234.jpg

Official CM12.1 (Android 5.1.1)
    using TWRP RECOVERY

= Download to your Phones External MicroSD Card: Official CM 12.1 ROM - found [HERE].
    = Download to your Phones External MicroSD Card: Banks GApps L 5.1 - found [HERE].

= Power OFF your phone.

= Power OFF your phone.

= Go back to Main Menu
    = 'SWIPE TO WIPE'
    = Go back to Main Menu
    = Install Official CM 12.1 ROM by Clicking 'INSTALL' > Find your CM 12.1 ROM you downloaded. --> 'Select Storage' (near the bottom) > 'Micro SDCard' > 'OK'.
    = Install Banks GApps by Clicking 'ADD MORE ZIPS' > Find your Banks GApps you downloaded.
    = Wait for completion.
    = 'REBOOT' into system.
    * You should setup SuperSU then Busybox first thing.
    = Install SuperSU by Chainfire from the Play Store. (See SuperSU notes below)
    = Install Busybox by Stephen (Stericson) from the Play Store.
    = Enjoy!

* SuperSU Notes: A basic Superuser is pre-installed with this Rom. It does Not give you control. You will be able to use the traditional SuperSU from the Play Store (updating the SuperSU binaries will be Successful). After you have updated the binaries it will work great with our phones. SuperSU Pro Key can be installed from the Play Store. Busybox must be installed.
    Privacy Guard is the basic Superuser thats included. When prompted in SuperSU click 'Remember my choice' and hit 'ALLOW'.