/* * Your warranty is... still valid! * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. * Please do some research before asking or use anything on this thread. */
OxygenOS 11.3 A.15 EU Full Stock Firmware for OnePlus Nord 2
- ADB & Fastboot + Google & MTK drivers
- Partitionsbackupper ( @Raygen )
- A.15 Firmware ( @AssoDiPicche )
- Download the .zip and the latest version of PartitionsBackupper.
- Download A.15 Firmware, extract it and put all files in the PartitionsBackupper folder.
- Reboot your phone in fastboot mode (Power off, than power button + volume down)
- Run PartitionsBackupper.bat, choosing the restore option, to flash all partitions with fastboot.
- I reccomend to do a full data format with the stock recovery before going back messing around. It usually wipes better than TWRP.
- Type on command line "fastboot flashing lock"
- Enjoy your brand new OPNord2.