How To Guide [GUIDE][STOCK][FULL-ROM] How to flash OxygenOS_11.3_A.15 EU DN2103

Search This thread

AssoDiPicche

Jul 31, 2014
Catania
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
/* * Your warranty is... still valid! * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. * Please do some research before asking or use anything on this thread. */

OxygenOS 11.3 A.15 EU Full Stock Firmware for OnePlus Nord 2

Requirements :

Instructions :

1. Download the .zip and the latest version of PartitionsBackupper.
  2. Download A.15 Firmware, extract it and put all files in the PartitionsBackupper folder.
  3. Reboot your phone in fastboot mode (Power off, than power button + volume down)
  4. Run PartitionsBackupper.bat, choosing the restore option, to flash all partitions with fastboot.
  5. I reccomend to do a full data format with the stock recovery before going back messing around. It usually wipes better than TWRP.
  6. Type on command line "fastboot flashing lock"
  7. Enjoy your brand new OPNord2.

Credits:

Cugno83

May 1, 2016
/* * Your warranty is... still valid! * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. * Please do some research before asking or use anything on this thread. */

Requirements :

Instructions :

2. Download A.15 Firmware, extract it and put all files in the PartitionsBackupper folder.
  3. Reboot your phone in fastboot mode (Power off, than power button + volume down)
  4. Run PartitionsBackupper.bat, choosing the restore option, to flash all partitions with fastboot.
  5. I reccomend to do a full data format with the stock recovery before going back messing around. It usually wipes better than TWRP.

Credits:
now I try to do the operation

Cugno83

May 1, 2016
The file it's in the same folder. Where i wrong?

Attachments

• logfile.png
    logfile.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 257

Cugno83

May 1, 2016
Ok, i restored all and lock bootloader. the guide is not really step by step, but it can work with a minimum of knowledge

Andrea17982

May 26, 2016
Can i reflash stock oxygenOS rom and return completely stock without locking the bootloader? I flashed elixir, but the wifi doesn't work, so i would like to turn on stock, maybe doing root and installing magisk, viper ecc... Is there a complete oxygen that i can flash with maybe sideload on twrp or things like that?

Can i reflash stock oxygenOS rom and return completely stock without locking the bootloader? I flashed elixir, but the wifi doesn't work, so i would like to turn on stock, maybe doing root and installing magisk, viper ecc... Is there a complete oxygen that i can flash with maybe sideload on twrp or things like that?
If you use this, you must unlock bootloader and install twrp aftet that.

Andrea17982

May 26, 2016
I did it, and the bat told me he flashed everything without problem, but then it rebooted me to twrp, and my bootloader is still unlocked, but most importantly, when i go "reboot system" it stays on oneplus logo and no os start... So I'm semi bricked now without OS, at least I have twrp to make some experiment... ideas? I retry the same thing?

Edit: the phone booted... with Elixir OS (?) so nothing changed, still my wifi and bluetooth don't work...

I did it, and the bat told me he flashed everything without problem, but then it rebooted me to twrp, and my bootloader is still unlocked, but most importantly, when i go "reboot system" it stays on oneplus logo and no os start... So I'm semi bricked now without OS, at least I have twrp to make some experiment... ideas? I retry the same thing?

Edit: the phone booted... with Elixir OS (?) so nothing changed, still my wifi and bluetooth don't work...
Try ask in "nord 2 community" telegram group. They are really helpful.

Cugno83

May 1, 2016
Don't try restore your backup file. Try restore file unzipped of a.15 firmware, and you return to stock and lock bootloader

ZloyTopik

Jan 21, 2022
Hi! I have a some problem! The first part of the firmware is fine, and after a reboot this happens

Attachments

• 0.JPG
    0.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 183
Reactions: Lussimio

shivbizle

Oct 12, 2018
Please put the "PartitionsBackup" folder with all the partition images in the same directory of this script.

----------------------------------------

Errors were detected while running the script.
You can find the error logs in the "PBlog.txt" file.

Press any key to continue . . .

Reactions: Lussimio

jadajada

Jul 5, 2007
I have tried this and it worked, partly. The process stopped on flashing vendor and nothing happened for hours. So I disconnected the phone and it boots fine. I can set up everything, but updates fails. It's now on A15 and will not update. I have also tried to lock the bootloader again, but then the phone won't boot at all, something about an error to boot/system. If I unlock the bootloader, it works again.

Something is clearly wrong here. How can I restore my device back to full working stock again?

I was on A17 before installing TWRP + PixelExperience Rom. But when I wanted to return to stock all hell broke loose 😩

Mr.Vag

May 28, 2017
Thessaloniki
I have tried this and it worked, partly. The process stopped on flashing vendor and nothing happened for hours. So I disconnected the phone and it boots fine. I can set up everything, but updates fails. It's now on A15 and will not update. I have also tried to lock the bootloader again, but then the phone won't boot at all, something about an error to boot/system. If I unlock the bootloader, it works again.

Something is clearly wrong here. How can I restore my device back to full working stock again?

I was on A17 before installing TWRP + PixelExperience Rom. But when I wanted to return to stock all hell broke loose 😩
Any luck?

Lussimio

Mar 9, 2022
Please put the "PartitionsBackup" folder with all the partition images in the same directory of this script.

I've got the same error! Trying to restore my phone from a PixelExperience overheating and camera nightmare

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Requirements :

Instructions :

Credits:
    Hi! I have a some problem! The first part of the firmware is fine, and after a reboot this happens